Based on Click to view
Artist r e n [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

JC Adopt #12 - Gifted

Postby r e n » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 am

What are Jelly Cats?

Jelly cats are small furry felines with a craving or anything sweet or sugary. They are friendly and sociable creatures and often live in groups of friends and family. They can inhabit many area's but are especially fond of beaches where they often gather and play. Their appearance often resembles their favorite sweet treat.

My first adopt as an official artist, I love you guys so much and I feel so honoured! I never thought I would make one of these <3
This is my first adopt, so its very special to me. Im gifting him away to my best friend, just so I know that he will be cared for.
Belongs to Cecilia Grace.
POST A FORM.
Last edited by r e n on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════ © ═══════════╗
PansexualX They Them pronouns
Call me Mica
Call me your King

x Master x irl friend x irl friend x

my deviantart / my tumblr {language warning}
╚══════════════════════════╝
Image Image
r e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who wants a Muffin??

Postby byebye seeyoulater » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:08 am

Blueberry Muffin

name;;
Blueberry Muffin. I hate my name, but I suppose I have no choice
nickname;;
Unfortunately, Lia insists upon calling me Muffin. Unless you want your miserable life to end, you will call me Ber.
gender;;
Uh. It is surprising how many blind people there obviously are. I am MALE. Do you need me to spell it out?
items;;
I own a fedora. It is one of the few things I actually like.
song;;
A song that doesn't make me go almost deaf? I guess the only one bearable is this one, because it speaks the truth.
personality;;
Muffin is an extremely, well, grumpy cat. He is rather pessimistic, and never believes anything will go his way. It is rare to see him with others, even rarer to see him smile. He is rather unusual, his only hobby being swimming. Most jelly cats hate the water, and their fur takes quite some time to dry, but he mainly eats fish, his fur becoming sleeker, slightly more water proof. If you manage to find him when he is swimming, which is unlikely, as he does it in a rather remote place, you may even see a smile on his face. He is extremely antisocial, as it is very hard for anybody to like him. Blueberry Muffin is rather grammatically correct, and he hates it when people "forget how to speak English", as he says.
relationship;;
I suppose it is remotely possible that Sour and Tabbi are classed as... acquaintances, because, unfortunately, we have to share a house.
family;;
I do not know of them, and I do not wish to know of them
other;;
I think that Lia will put some likes and dislikes here, when she gets the chance.

Last bumped by byebye seeyoulater on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:08 am.
My friend and I will be sharing a different account on the 223rd of November. But I will still be using this count for a while to transfer everything to somewhere I can still get it, and use, my art.

I really want to make a fresh start, and this account will be deleted at some point. It may be delayed, though,If I havent got everything moved and sorted out by november. The longest I will keep this account alive is until June next year. A lot of time, I know, But I've done a lot of things in my time on CS. I won't respond to PMs much, unless I want to give you my new account username.
byebye seeyoulater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me