Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sora Nekos - Closed by Mihochi

Based on Click to view
Artist Mihochi [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
121 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sora Nekos - Closed

Postby Mihochi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Sora nekos are what all of the felines of the world originate from, they are an ancient species, only recently discovered. They are much like the felines of today except that they defy the laws of science, like they can fly and unnatural phenomenon seem to happen around them, some classing it as 'magic'.

The common sora neko has long fur and their orbs which they keep safe at all costs. It is said if their orb is broken they will die. A leader of a clowder will either be a matriarch or a patriarch. The matriarchs and patriarchs of this species are easy to see, the females have ribbons and blossoms trailing from their fur, while the patriarchs have long ribbons with large bells.

Common sora nekos are forbidden from breeding, they do not have the privilege and it is seen as a great honor to be able to reproduce, only matriarchs and patriarchs may breed. Sora nekos are only able to breed for the first 12 years of their life, a year is a human month in the life of a sora neko, their lives stretching far beyond a normal humans capability though.

Sora nekos are a peaceful species, they adore company, are extremely finicky and love nothing better than to explore and discover beautiful things. They live in clowders but actually prefer the company of humans more than their own species, humans fascinating them, they enjoy watching and learning from them.

These lines were made by the amazing Andiliion.

~ Dont steal or claim as your own
~ You cannot own more than 8 natural Sora Nekos (You may own as many custom/bred nekos as you like)
~ If you use off-site please credit both Andiliion and myself
~ Do not try to resell these for profit. If you no longer want your Sora Neko let me know so it can be put back up for adoption
~ You may not draw this species unless you are drawing your own or commissioning another to do it for you. If you wish to make fan art you are welcome to but only make it available to those who own a Sora Neko please
~ Do not use a Sora Neko that you haven't won in any way. It is art theft. If you do you will be reported
~ Do not change anything about the species or the design that belongs to you if you draw your Sora Neko (or when commissioning someone else to draw it for you)
~ You may not be added to a drawing if you win a Sora Neko or commission one. Warnings will be given to both the artist if they comply and the person asking in the future

~ Artist and owner: Mihochi
~ Mod/Artist: Neko-the-Gunslinger 26/2/13
~ Artist: Crescent 8/5/13
~ Archivist and Artist: tђє ฬ๏๓คภ tฬเςє ๔єค๔ 13/4/13
~ Artist: Rain. 9/5/13
~ Artist: BlackRose0123 9/5/13
~ Mod: Lyncher 13/4/13
~ Mod: Sheori 13/4/13

'Employees' will be awarded a custom Sora Neko after one active week of employment. For outstanding work and/or dedication to the nekos, those who work here and even those that don't, may be awarded either special nekos or custom slot(s).

If a Sora Neko has not been adopted within the dates set, they will go to the pound, the pound will open randomly and then people will have another chance to win them. If someone no longer wants their Sora Neko then it will be put here so that another might be able to win him/her when the pound opens.

Neko #28
Neko #80
Neko #104
Neko #128
Neko #132

Once you receive two warnings you are banned from all of my adoptions. Once you are banned from one you are banned from them all.

ღhyena~~ - banned for being utterly rude
KissingMare2 - banned for being utterly rude to both myself and Clara
Luzifer - for art theft
.~.AdeleKitty.~. - art thief
Wolf_Bringer_1999 - 1 warning

Each month between the 4th and 18th of each month guest artist applications can be submitted. Just post the form below on the thread. If you are picked you will be allowed to make two designs available for adoption with a time limit (until the end of the month). You may only become a guest artist twice a year.

Code: Select all
Form:

I want to be a guest artist!
Username:
Why you want to be a guest artist:
Why you think I should pick you:
If you were me, would you pick yourself?:

The last question has no real significance to the form I just want to see what you guys have to say.

If you are chosen to be a guest artist you must know all of the rules and you must know exactly what to do when it comes to adopting your designs out. Please only apply if you know how to lock alpha, use layers, and have examples in your CS gallery of your colouring skills.
Last edited by Mihochi on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 99 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sora Nekos - Open

Postby Mihochi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 pm

The form to adopt each Sora Neko will be on their page. You must fill out the form that is on the page and be sure to read everything that you need to do. Those currently up for adoption will be displayed here.

Available for adoption:

Sora Neko #157
Sora Neko #158
Sora Neko #159
Sora Neko #160

All sora nekos are born as the common kind, they all have a chance of becoming a matriarch or patriarch, a matriarch being a female leader and a patriarch being a male leader. Each month there will be four days in which you can attempt to make your sora neko into a patriarch or matriarch. There is a four in 10 chance that your sora neko will become a matriarch/patriarch and you can only try once a day for the four days they are able to change. This change is made able from the full moon, so be sure to watch the skies for when your sora neko can change, it is considered a high honor to be worthy of this change.

However you can also speed up this process and not have to wait if you pay one wishlist rare (or above), or four wishlist uncommons, from any year. If you choose the payment option then your sora neko will change into a matriarch or patriarch and the one in ten chance will not be applicable.

If you wish to use the payment option please post this form on your sora nekos thread:

I want to pay to make my sora neko a matriarch/patriarch!
Payment:

- It is not currently a full moon.

When there is a full moon it will be stated here so that you know when you have the chance of making your sora neko into a matriarch or patriarch. If you are using the payment option you can turn your Sora Neko into a matriarch/patriarch at any time. When it is available this is the form which you need to post this on your sora nekos page:

I want to take a patriarch/matriarch chance!

You will be then informed on the sora nekos page if it has been successful or not.

Breeding is only available for four days each month. Only matriarchs and patriarchs are able to breed. It is not free (the price is 4 wishlist uncommons or 1 wishlist rare) and you may only have one breeding per the slots opening. Only a male and a female can breed. Breeding will be done by the artist who has designed the parent sora nekos; if an artist who made them is busy then I will design the offspring. If the two sora nekos have been designed by two different artists the artists will decide who will do the offspring between themselves.

You must own both parent sora nekos unless permission has been given by the other owner. If there are two different people that want to breed their Nekos together two offspring will be produced, one for each owner, if two people want the same offspring then the artist will use a random number generator to decide who gets it. Note that the same sora neko may not be bred again until the next four days of breeding availability. If you do not want your Sora Neko to breed then do not make them a Matriarch or Patriarch or alternatively just tell anyone who asks no. Please fill out the form below when slots are open to request a breeding:

Name:
Offspring name:
Male parent Sora Neko:
Female parent Sora Neko:
Payment:

Please also note that a bred Neko will start from the age of one year old by default.

- Closed

~ Slot One: Closed
~ Slot Two: Closed
~ Slot Three: Closed
~ Slot Four: Closed

Customs are not free, they will cost either four wishlist uncommons or one wishlist rare, which will vary with each artist. Customs will be open 4 days in each month which may be revised in the future. You may only order one custom per slots opening. I will not take customs where the ref is just colours you want, you need to either have a picture reference, an already existing character or some sort of theme to go by. To order a custom you must use this form:

Name:
Custom Name:
Custom Age:
Artist:
Payment:

Please also note that you can not ask for a matriarch or patriarch as a custom you need to go through the traditional methods still. Payment should be sent as soon as you post a form. I will not start the custom until payment has been received and not as a suggestion.

- Closed

Mihochi's Slots: Closed

Neko-the-Gunslingers Slots: Closed

Please note that Neko is only accepting themed reference requests, not pre-made designs, as creating is her specialty. If you ask for anything else your request will not be accepted. Please note that as these are themed customs, you will get what the artist perceives the theme you have chosen to be, and no edits will be made after completion.

~ Slot One: cℓαяα σsωιη σsωαℓ∂
~ Slot Two: Blackrose

Rain. Slots: Closed

tђє ฬ๏๓คภ tฬเςє ๔єค๔: Closed

BlackRose0123: Closed

Last edited by Mihochi on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:51 am, edited 228 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sora Nekos - Closed for now please no posting <3

Postby Mihochi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:41 pm

If you would like to advertise for us then check out the section below. The Archive is looked after on another thread by Clara. If you would like to be an affiliate please PM me, include the name of the adoptions and a stamp, or some other form of advertising.

If you are looking for a place to rp with your Nekos look here!: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1766745&p=54665255#p54665255

We have a fan club now created by Sheori, for all your questions, chatting and if you want to find a mate for your Neko just go here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1786591

Image - made by the amazing Andiliion

Image - Made by Mihochi (me)

Image - cute adoptions by Chomp

Image - Lupins of Natura by Mihochi (me)

Image - unique and cute adopts by Ifsn

Image - by the wonderful Neko-the-Gunslinger. She is a really lovely person and does such creative human based adoptions I recommend it :D She is also a mod/artist here and for my lupins of natura so go show your support!

~Shop~ Looking for gorgeous art work of your favourite human character that's oh so hard to find? Then visit this wonderful art shop made by the lovely Neko-the-Gunslinger and you wont be disapointed!

Image - by Equinesta. They are a very cute adoptable ^_^

Image - Go check out these beautiful adoptions by the lovely Tempest Rain!

Image - by May~

Image - go check them out and show your support!

Made by Lioness626: Image

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1682870][img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/059/5/0/sora_nekos_stamp_for_mihochi_on_cs_by_lioness626-d5wibzy.gif[/img][/url]

Made by Sheori: Image

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1682870][img]http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y429/Sheori22/iaza11035047143500_zps93f84105.gif[/img][/url]

Made by tђє ฬ๏๓คภ tฬเςє ๔єค๔ Image

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1682870][img]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd511/Leista/4b16cecb-f9ed-41b1-80d4-de9dfd499f9e_zps226b129c.jpg?t=1366510734[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1682870][img]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd511/Leista/07e5d88d-13b7-40c3-bb76-cb7446045044_zpsa6fdc958.jpg?t=1366509918[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1682870][img]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd511/Leista/08c9bbb9-bd49-4ff2-b67b-d2d1635504c9_zpsae9248f5.jpg?t=1366511338[/img][/url]

Go here to look up about the Easter event Archive: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1708757&p=52577805#p52577805 this event has ended!

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1769457&p=54758193#p54758193

tђє ฬ๏๓คภ tฬเςє ๔єค๔ looks after the Archive. If you have any change of details like your username it is your responsibility to message her the changes.
Last edited by Mihochi on Fri May 31, 2013 5:44 am, edited 108 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sora Nekos - Grand Opening

Postby eli ayase » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 pm

By the way, these are adorable! Honestly, I think these could go quite far!

ImageImageImage
infp, taurus sun, pisces moon, leo rising.
i like peaches, sushi, socks, swimming, &
league of legends. also dogs. i love dogs.
to do;
sig art by me
icon by cicamicu, the richard to my ear
my kalons
eli ayase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leirah. » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:23 am

These are defiantly amaIng, it pleases my eyes! ^3^ Can't wait for the first one to come.
[center]
↹leaving CS due to the fact I happen to disagree with a certain rule.
[size=85]"What did he do to you?"

"He loved me."

leirah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:16 am

Tiikasha wrote:These are defiantly amaIng, it pleases my eyes! ^3^ Can't wait for the first one to come.

Thank you for the compliments ^_^

ღhyena~~ wrote:

By the way, these are adorable! Honestly, I think these could go quite far!

You don't own a Sora Neko so you can't do that :3 Thank you for your kind words.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dany. » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:32 am

I can't wait fir the first ones. ^^
bye y'all
dany.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Psixi » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:48 am

These looks awesome!

my deviantart

my toyhouse
The name's Psixi!
I don't mind being pmed or sent trades. <3
Feel free to ask me about art/adopts!

Psixi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:34 am

Thanks guys ^_^ The first Sora Neko is now available for adoption :)
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:20 am

Shall be stalking, these are so cute! o3o
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me