Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

☾ Alunara Rabbits [closed for now] by tixij

Based on Click to view
Artist tixij [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 5
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

☾ Alunara Rabbits [closed for now]

Postby tixij » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:55 pm

summoned under the moons and stars

fanclub | archive | nursery

Welcome to Alunara Rabbits!

general rules

• No spam.
    • Respect staff.
    • Six Alunara per person. Might bring the limit up, I don't know. Staff can have seven Alunara.
    • No whining if you don't win an Alunara.
    • Do not sell/give away to someone else. If you don't want your Alunara anymore, PM me or the artist.
    • I have the right to take a Alunara back for adoption if you break the rules.
    • Don't copy/steal, the lines are by Canada❅.
    • Only one custom per person (non-staff).
    • You can try out for multiple Alunara.
    • All staff excluding the artists can make one custom (includes guest artists). Artists can make two customs.

artist/guest artist rules

to the artists;

• Only one rare type every fifteen Alunara, and one uncommon type every seven Alunara. Obviously you can make an common Alunara at any time.
    • They have five colors maximum.
    • Each competition must last either AT LEAST 1 day or until there are 2 pages, whichever is sooner (to regulate too many Alunara up at a time).
    • Alunara 25, 50, 75, 100 are special. I will post whether I will let an artist make a special one, but otherwise it will be designed by me.
    • Artists are allowed to make two customs for themselves.
    • You must list the type of Alunara in the post.

to the guest artists;

• Only one rare type every fifteen Alunara, and one uncommon type every seven Alunara. Obviously you can make an common Alunara at any time.
    • You may only make three Alunara.
    • You must be accepted by me to be an guest artist.
    • You are allowed to make one custom for yourself (counts in the three GA Alunara limit).
    • You must list the type of Alunara in the post.
    • You have a week. You don't have to make three, but three is the max.

rules regarding runner-ups;

• A max of two runner ups.
    • Do not make a new thread for the runner up, instead, color in the old one and start from there.
    • Runner ups should have some similarity to design of the winner (also the same type), but can be different colors.
    • Consider runner-ups as "brothers" or "sisters" to the winner's Alunara.
    • Runner ups do not count towards the main Alunara count. They have their own numbers (#1-#100).

custom forms

Only one custom per person. All of the prices vary. Please PM the artist the form, but only if their open.

Code: Select all
    Username;
    Custom Alunara's Name;
    Custom Alunara's Age;
    Custom Alunara's Gender;
    Custom Alunara's Type;
    Artist;
    Reference/Very Detailed Description;
    Other (Items, Add-On's);
    Payment;

Prices;

• Equinesta; One rare in any year. OPEN.
    • Canada❅;
    • ☁Rαιиу-Cℓσυ∂☁; Rare or up, depending on how complex the design is. Can be any year, and it can be WL or non WL. OPEN.
    • Tomato Girl; One rare in any year. OPEN.
    • Fox.;

CUSTOMS DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE UNCOMMON/RARE RULE, BUT PLEASE PM ME IF IT'S GOING TO BE A RARE. DON'T THINK YOU CAN SLIP THE RULE BY ASKING FOR ONE, ONLY THINK SO IF YOU THINK IT FITS WHAT YOU WANT.

wonderful lines + items by (c) Canada❅!
Last edited by tixij on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 25 times in total.
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

General Information

Postby tixij » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:58 pm

what is an alunara rabbit?

Alunara Rabbits are fluffy, fun-loving rabbits. They typically have one accessory (most commonly a necklace depicting the moon) with a color meaning a specific trait and type. They usually eat plants and the occasional insects, but if there is an emergency, they are capable of eating almost anything. They have silky, floppy ears and a body like a rabbit, wings like a bird, and a bulky tail like a fox. Though their bulky tail seems like it will affect their capability of flight, they have the ability to fly for miles at a time.

a little deeper;

where do they live?

They live on a mysterious island called Phalae. Since they were discovered, much has been learned about them. They seem to live in groups called ''Alunes'' (usually consist of six Alunara), some of which consists of the same type or types that will benefit from each other. The island has a large, dense forest with many predators. There seems to be a large city of Alunara within but nothing is known about that yet.

how were they created?

Ever since the Renaissance, it has been said that they were created by moonlight. In a diary of one man, he said he had actually seen an Alunara being created at a full moon, apparently materializing. Scientists have countered that eyewitness account saying that "Alunara pairs have been seen with babies of their own, and no eggs were seen. They seem to be mammals, not creatures of a legend."

how about their types and items?

Their accessories and/or bodies have specific colors meaning that they have a certain and special trait. When baby Alunara kits are born, their types are unknown until they get older. Their mother crafts their items, and what is discovered is that the mother knows the kits' type beforehand but lets the crafting pend until it's the right time. Their personalities are lightly based off of their types, so their types are guidelines. It has been said that they are 60% nurture (learning from the social life) and 40% nature (genetics/typing).

Alunara Types

White/Grey means ice or snow. (Uncommon) They usually have a fun and silly personality, but some could be cold at heart.
    Blue means water. (Common) They are fun to be around, and are known to be seen around the beachfront or at a rainy day.
    Pink means love and beauty. (Uncommon) They are known to be flirty, sassy, or very shy.
    Green means nature. (Common) They are the nurturers of plant life and the animals they live alongside with.
    Orange means fire. (Common) They are the crafters of the Alunara world.
    Purple means magic. (Rare) They are secretive and mysterious types, the only ones capable of stopping a Red type.
    Red means ultimate strength. (Rare) They are very protective or even evil, capable of causing chaos or saving someone they love from it.
    Black means the night. (Uncommon) They are nocturnal and are rarely seen at daytime. Many become leaders to protect them from lurking predators at night.
    Yellow means light. (Uncommon) They are full of energy; they are the athletic ones. They are also very good at flying.
    Brown means the earth. (Common) They are known to help heal or nurse other Alunara, and love to help Orange types with crafting.
    Neon means electricity. (Rare) They were bred from black and yellow Alunara. They are known to be the modern users of energy, having the ability to trace electric currents and use it. Their base is always black.

what about alunara leadership?

Alunara groups usually have a leader. They have to have specific qualities to be a candidate, such as being loyal, honest, strong, protective, and the appearance of overall dominance. Kits that have been reared well by their parents often become qualified. Their role is to protect their group from harm and Alunara bachelors (in the breeding section below). Females often choose the leader. It is ultra rare to see a female as a leader.

how long do they live?

They can live up to twenty five-thirty years in the wild and fifteen years in captivity. The longest an Alunara Rabbit has ever lived has been a male at his forties. Males tend to live longer than females.

how many colors does an alunara have?

They can have up to five colors at the max. It's pretty rare to see an Alunara with one color, as it is easier for predators to see them no matter how dark their colors are.

what do they eat?

They eat a lot of fruits and veggies. They can also eat a few bugs when vegetation is scarce but are capable of eating anything when there are none of the above.

do they have toys?

They love to have toys, especially stuffed animals. Alunara kits stay attached to their toys until they are too old to even fly. No one knows how they are made though, as they are so soft and made of beautiful worksmanship for an Alunara.

some more info on the breeding process?

Alunaras mate for life. Bonding rituals are taken very seriously, as they love to give their mate a lot of affection. They strengthen their bonds by giving each other gifts and treating each other with royalty. They spend most of their time with each other, with the male being much more aggressive to the "bachelor" Alunara. The display of behavior is like that of a wild horse, as many ''bachelors'' stay together in a group until they find a mate and have a family of their own.

When the pair is about one week with each other, the female starts constructing her nest. The male looks for sparkly trinkets to give to the female by going to an Orange and Brown type Alunara to begin crafting. He then goes to give it to the female, a sign telling her how much he loves her. Strangely, the male seems to hide the prettiest trinket of all for that special day, when the female is expecting. Around this time, they are considered "married". They have a ceremony celebrating the soon-to-be-born kits.

Alunara usually have two kits, with three or four being rare. The kits stay with their mother and father until about four weeks of age. Then, the father takes them our for a little flying lessons. At six weeks, they are able to fly very well. They are also old enough to leave the nest and go on their own, but they don't have to. Female kits usually stay with their mother until they are old enough to have kits of their own (at six months) and males stay with their fathers until they feel strong enough to challenge other Alunara males for females. About 89% of Alunara kits leave their parents, but very healthy ones may decide to stay with their parents and become "Alunes" (a group/family of Alunara).

other breeding info;

The best "well-bred" kits are often the ones with Black or Yellow Type parents. A consistence of both usually end up treated as royalty.

The nest is made of soft materials, such as fur, feathers, and sand from the beach. If they are "leader" Alunara, they can get their nest crafted.

Little is known about crossbreeding Alunara types. What is known though is that Purple and Red types have never paired before in history of the Alunara. Their colors seems to intertwine at birth but darker colors seem to dominate. The kit usually gets the father's type than the mother's, but the mother usually knows the type beforehand. Also, gender is random.

Mating season occurs at late winter to late spring.

how big can they be?

Their sizes can range from a small rabbit to a German Shepherd. These are also guidelines, though no one has seen an Alunara any bigger than a German Shepherd.

Alunara Sizes

adult; German Shepherd sized.
    teen; Shetland Sheepdog sized.
    child; Cat sized.
    newborns; Small rabbit to a Chihuahua.

how do i adopt?

First, you must click on the Alunara Rabbit that you have decided you want to adopt. After this, you will look at the description and see what form you must fill out in order to compete for this Alunara of your liking. These forms range from writing a short story, creating the best name, or making art.

wonderful lines + items by (c) Canada❅!
Last edited by tixij on Wed May 08, 2013 2:53 pm, edited 10 times in total.
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Members/ Warns && Bans

Postby tixij » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:59 pm

staff

artists;

They are are wonderful Alunara designers; they may change if they have the fate of quitting or being revoked from their position.

Equinesta (owner)
    Canada❅
    ☁Rαιиу-Cℓσυ∂☁
    Tomato Girl
    Fox.

moderators;

They will watch over the thread and fanclub to make sure everyone is following the rules and not spamming.

Equinesta
    Ғαℓℓɛи Ƨтαяƨ
    Soleil Levant
    Atromoko
    Bunny Love

guest artists; OPEN!

These are temporary artists that can create up to three Alunara for a one week period. I will accept forms from Monday to Saturday night. Then it will close and the guest artists are chosen Sunday. They have a week (until Sunday night) to make up to three Alunara, and slots will open again on Monday. If I really like your designs, you may become a permanent artist.

i want to be a guest artist!

username;
    why do you want to be a guest artist?;
    gallery link;
    have you read the guest artist rules?;

archivist;

This staff spot is the opportunity to record every Alunara ever made so that everyone will be able to find it.

nekolover19

warns && bans

These people have been warned or banned from adopting Alunaras. Three warnings is a ban. It also ranges from low-high severity.

warns

• None yet, keep it that way.

bans

• None yet, keep it that way.
Last edited by tixij on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:41 am, edited 16 times in total.
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alunes/Leaders

Postby tixij » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:23 pm

alunes;

red type;

wip, this is just an idea
Last edited by tixij on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates, Banners, Giftlines && Other Stuff!

Postby tixij » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:28 pm

affiliates, banners, giftlines && other stuff!

affiliates

Want to be an ally? Please PM me with your stamp/banner/link!

Image A gorgeous canine adoptable by Mihochi, lines by Andiliion.

Image Adorable cat-like species by Mihochi, lines by Andiliion. Check them out!

Image Gorgeous adopts. Click to try for one and adopt!

banners/stamps

Our way to advertise our adopts!

Made by the lovely Bear.!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1695318][img]http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o756/TheAutumnBear/alunararabbits_zps5a74ca90.png[/img][/url]

Made by me. C:

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1695318][img]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b608/thepackersprincess/616fbb93-a462-476b-8cb9-b37a971a68a4_zps8d492a70.jpg[/img][/url]

giftlines

Adorable lines by Canada❅!<3

If you have one please PM me the link. C:

Last edited by tixij on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alunara Rabbits - Staff Spots Open!

Postby Rising Sun » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Yay! I've been waiting to say this look AWESOME! They remind me of my past rabbit ^^

(P.S. I will be stalking)

Doctor Who wrote: "You don't just
give up. You
don't just let things
happen. You
make a stand.
You say no! You
have the guts to
do what's right, even
when everyone
else just runs away"
Rising Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tixij » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:48 pm

haha thanks<3 C:
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ғαℓℓɛи Ƨтαяƨ » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:53 pm

i want to be a moderator!

username; Fallen, call me Fallen.
why do you want to be a moderator?; To help keep the spam to a limit and stop trouble.
any experience?; Yes, I have expeirences with many adoptables on CS
have you read the rules?; Yes.
Last edited by Ғαℓℓɛи Ƨтαяƨ on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
who doesn't love Marcel? <3

PEWWWWWWWDIEPIE <3
[color=#FF00BF][center]♪✯[size=85]insert text here[/size]✯♪

☂Ғαℓℓɛи Ƨтαяƨ[/center][/color]
Ғαℓℓɛи Ƨтαяƨ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rising Sun » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:01 pm

username; Soleil Levant
why do you want to be a guest artist?; Because I think the species is awesome ^^
gallery link; oekaki/gallery.php?user=249732
have you read the rules?; Yep :D
Last edited by Rising Sun on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Doctor Who wrote: "You don't just
give up. You
don't just let things
happen. You
make a stand.
You say no! You
have the guts to
do what's right, even
when everyone
else just runs away"
Rising Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Phoenix. » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:02 pm

username;
.Phoenix.

why do you want to be a guest artist?;
I honestly think that being a guest artist is a great experience, even if it only goes on for a short period of time. It's wonderful to see people give time and effort for your coloring of a species.

gallery link;
(DA link in sig)

have you read the rules?;
Yes, of course!
.Phoenix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me