Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lupins of Natura - Closed by Mihochi

Based on Click to view
Artist Mihochi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
81 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lupins of Natura - Closed

Postby Mihochi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:49 am

Lupins of Natura

The Lupins of Natura are a canine species, residing in natural areas, recently showing themselves to travelers. The Lupins of the forests are as big as a common feline and offer a positive atmosphere and growth in the areas they reside. Lupin features are different for the optimum survival of where they live. In the forests and woods a Lupin will be seen to have flowers and mushrooms grown into their fur, while as they walk flowers blossom beneath their paws, which is why they are often found in beds of flowers. They seem much like a kitten or puppy, they are constantly wanting to play, never serious and always looking for fun.

The second most common of all the Lupins of Natura are the ones who reside in natural bodies of water. What sets them apart from the other Lupins is that they have many ribbons that seem to be naturally made by them, bells with the purist sound much like the tinkling of water droplets, hard to find because they are only the size of a hummingbird. They are peaceful creatures and mostly shy, hardly ever showing themselves to any creature, quick to flee from anything they think could be dangerous. They move extremely quickly, the fastest of all the Lupins, so they are often used for carrying short messages small distances.

The lupins who live on mountains have large feathered wings, which allows them to hunt in such a harsh place, these are rarer than the more common Lupin. Unlike their forest counter-parts they have a regal nature, often aloof and hard to befriend, but when they are they make loyal and ferocious allies. They are the largest of their kind, these Lupin are the size of a horse, making them a valued source of travel. They can remain airborne for days on end and can go long periods of time without food but can not go longer than a day without water.

Lupins who live in caves have large bat like wings and are the size of a fox bat. They are not as highly valued as the mountain Lupins but although they can't stay airborne for as long they are able to travel three times as fast and are more resilient. They do not need food or water for days on end, traveling faster at night because their vision is more keen then, making them up to six times faster in the dark than the mountain Lupin. They have a patient nature and the most companionable of all the Lupins of Natura while also being the rarest.

These lines were made by Andiliion.

Rules

~ Dont steal or claim as your own
~ You cannot own more than 8 natural Lupins of Natura (You may own as many custom/bred Lupins as you like)
~ If you use off-site please credit both Andiliion and myself
~ Do not try to resell these for profit. If you no longer want your Lupin of Natura let me know so it can be put back up for adoption
~ You may not draw this species unless you are drawing your own or commissioning another to do it for you. If you wish to make fan art you are welcome to but only make it available to those who own a Lupin please. You may draw art of a lupin you are trying to win.
~ Do not use a lupin that you haven't won in any way. It is art theft. If you do you will be reported
~ Do not change anything about the species or the design that belongs to you if you draw your lupin (or when commissioning someone else to draw it for you)

Staff

~ Artist and Owner: Mihochi
~ Artist: Paradise Lost 16/2/2013
~ Artist: Neko-the-Gunslinger 16/2/2013
~ Artist: Volatile Clockhands 9/5/13
~ Mod/Guest Artist: Briar Rose 14/2/2013
~ Mod: nekolover19 13/4/13
~ Mod: tђє ฬ๏๓คภ tฬเςє ๔єค๔ 13/4/13

Mods etc will be awarded a custom Lupin of Natura after one active week of employment. Artists are also allowed to create one custom lupin for themselves. For outstanding work and/or dedication to the lupins those who work here and even those that don't may be awarded either special lupins or custom slot(s).

The Pound

The Pound is Closed.

If a lupin has not been adopted within the dates set, they will go to the pound, the pound will open randomly and then people will have another chance to win them. These lupin are currently in the pound:

By Mihochi
By Mihochi
By Mihochi
By Mihochi
By Mihochi
By Mihochi
By Mihochi
By Volatile Clockhands
By Mihochi
By Mihochi

Banned and Warned

Once you receive two warnings you are banned from all of my adoptions. Once you are banned from one you are banned from them all.

ღhyena~~ - banned for being utterly rude
KissingMare2 - banned for being utterly rude to both myself and Clara
Luzifer - for art theft
.~.AdeleKitty.~. - art thief
TurboCatZ - 1 warning

Guest Artists

Each month between the 4th and 18th of each month guest artist applications can be submitted. Just post the form below on the thread. If you are picked you will be allowed to make two designs available for adoption with a time limit (until the end of the month). You may only become a guest artist twice a year.

Code: Select all
Form:

I want to be a guest artist!
Username:
Why you want to be a guest artist:
Why you think I should pick you:
If you were me, would you pick yourself?:

The last question has no real significance to the form I just want to see what you guys have to say.

If you are chosen to be a guest artist you must know all of the rules and you must know exactly what to do when it comes to adopting your designs out. Please only apply if you know how to lock alpha, use layers, and have examples in your CS gallery of your colouring skills.
Last edited by Mihochi on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 115 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lupins of Natura - Open

Postby Mihochi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:48 am

Adoption

The form to adopt each Lupin of Nature will be on their page. You must fill out the form that is on the page and be sure to read everything that you need to do. Those currently up for adoption will be displayed here.

Available for adoption:

Water Lupin - by Mihochi

Breeding

Breeding is only available for four days each month. It is not free (breeding costs either four wishlist uncommons or one wishlist rare) and you may only have one breeding per the slots opening. When breeding there is a four in a hundred chance that a mutation may happen. If the parents are of different breed, say a forest Lupin and a Water Lupin breed, then they have a chance of having flowers, bells and ribbons. Only a male and a female can breed. Breeding will be done by the artist who has designed the parent lupins; if an artist who made them is busy then I will design the offspring. If the two lupins have been designed by two different artists the artists will decide who will do the offspring between themselves.

You must own both parent lupins unless permission has been given by the other owner. If there are two different people that want to breed their Lupins together two offspring will be produced, one for each owner, if two people want the same offspring then the artist will use a random number generator to decide who gets it. Note that the same lupin may not be bred again until the next four days of breeding availability.Please fill out the form below when slots are open to request a breeding:

Name:
Offspring name:
Male parent lupin:
Female parent lupin:
Payment:

Breeding Slots
- Closed

~ Slot One: Closed
~ Slot Two: Closed
~ Slot Three: Closed
~ Slot Four: Closed

Customs

Customs are not free, they will cost either four wishlist uncommons or one wishlist rare, which will vary to each artist. Customs will be open four days in each month which may be revised in the future. You may only order one custom per slots opening. I will not take customs where the ref is just colours you want, you need to either have a picture reference, an already existing character or some sort of theme to go by. To order a custom you must use this form:

Name:
Custom Name:
Custom Type:
Artist Name:
Payment:

Payment should be sent as soon as you post your form. Artists will not start the custom until payment has been received and not as a suggestion.

Custom Slots
- Closed

Mihochi's Slots - Closed

~Slot Two: Closed
~Slot Three: Closed
~Slot Four: Closed

Paradise Lost Slots - Closed

~ Slot One: Neko-the-Gunslinger

Neko-the-Gunslinger Slots - Closed

(Only working to themed requests no other sort of custom will be accepted). Please note that as these are themed customs, you will get what the artist perceives the theme you have chosen to be, and no edits will be made after completion.

Volatile Clockhands' Slots - Closed

Last edited by Mihochi on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 185 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lupins of Natura - Please no posting yet <3

Postby Mihochi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:52 am

Everything Else and More

Here you can find banners and stamps to advertise us with and the link to the Archive which is run by Volatile Clockhands. If you would like to be an affiliate please PM me, include the name of the adoptions and a stamp, or some other form of advertising.

Affiliates

Image - made by the amazing Andiliion

Image - made by Mihochi (me)

Image - cute adoptions by Chomp

Image - by the wonderful Neko-the-Gunslinger. She is a really lovely person and does such creative human based adoptions I recommend it :D

~Shop~ Looking for gorgeous art work of your favourite human character that's oh so hard to find? Then visit this wonderful art shop made by the lovely Neko-the-Gunslinger and you wont be disapointed!

Image - unique and cute adopts by Ifsn

Image - by Mihochi (me)

Image - by Equinesta. They are a very cute adoptable ^_^

Image - Go check out these beautiful adoptions by the lovely Tempest Rain!

Advertising

If you would like to advertise us then please use these:

Made by Liegion.: Image

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1664318][img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/047/f/0/sorry_by_shadowfurwarrior-d5v5sk7.png[/img][/url]

Made by Solanum: Image

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1664318][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2yjt0yf.png[/img][/url]

Made by Chomp: Image

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1664318][img]http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/Sunlantern/Stamp_template5_zpsa13c9477.png[/img][/url]

We also have a rp now here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=1687217 made by {Le little Cafe} if you have a lupin of natura and want to rp go to the official rp thread.

Archive

To look at the Archive of the Easter Event go here: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1709491 this event is over!

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1770715#p54800554

The Archive is kept up to date by Volatile Clockhands. It is your responsibility to message them if you have any change of details.
Last edited by Mihochi on Fri May 31, 2013 5:49 am, edited 89 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lupins of Natura - OPEN

Postby Briar Rose » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:08 am

Oh I'd love to help. These lines are gorgeous. I can't wait to order a custom. :)
Briar Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:14 am

So beautiful ;3; <3 mark!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:25 am

Briar Rose wrote:Oh I'd love to help. These lines are gorgeous. I can't wait to order a custom. :)

You are most welcome to be a mod if you would like as I have seen you around and active on the CAAA for a long time now ^_^ I know you will help out. Let me know if you accept~

starry-knight wrote:So beautiful ;3; <3 mark!

Thank you muchly ^_^
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Briar Rose » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:31 am

Of course :D I'd love to be one. Thank you so much
Briar Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:32 am

Briar Rose wrote:Of course :D I'd love to be one. Thank you so much

Ok I shall add you to the list ^_^
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violenca » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:35 am

Arw this is such an awesome idea :) Reminds me a little Bit of the God of "Princess Mononoke" :D Where he walks also flowers came up... but they die in the next moment :(
Can't wait to order :3

art by kirwick
Violenca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:39 am

Violenca wrote:Arw this is such an awesome idea :) Reminds me a little Bit of the God of "Princess Mononoke" :D Where he walks also flowers came up... but they die in the next moment :(
Can't wait to order :3

I think I watched Princess Mononoke once but I can't remember it ^_^; but at least these ones flowers don't die after they walk :D Thank you muchly ^_^
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me