Postby flyteck » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 am

flyteck wrote:
Name
Silentstep

Rank
Warrior

Story

Happy Corgi wrote:Before he was born
It wasn't a foggy night or a stormy morning that Whitefoot and Greytiger's kits were born. Nope, it was just a calm peaceful day in Dawnclan. All the apprentices were practicing the battle moves their mentors just taught them, while other warriors were doing patrols or hanging around. It was pretty warm for the middle of leaf-fall, so the kits were out playing in the middle of camp. Whitefoot was watching them, her belly swollen with her unborn kits that were expected next moon. The other queens were taking a sun-high stroll in the beautiful weather. Thistlescar, the medicine cat, was taking his daily rounds giving each elder their herbs. He greeted Whitefoot happily. "I see your watching all the kits." He chuckled, as Troutkit leaped onto Whitefoot's tail. She laughed
One moon later
Whitefoot and Greytiger's 5 beautiful kits were born, all she kits but one. He was the smallest of them all. Thistlescar went to each kit and checked them out. All of them were fine. All the kits were named by something describing themselves. Smallkit: She was pretty tiny compared to her siblings, Snowkit: She was a pure white kit like her mother, Codkit: She was all stripes, nothing else, & Moonkit: She had grey and white stripes. The only problem was that they didn't know how to describe their only tom. There were only four voices crying out to their mother. The tom seemed to be crying like the rest, but no noise left his mouth. He wasn't able to speak, poor poor Silentkit, he was mute.

Silentkit
Silentkit was never understood very well. None of the kits played with him, so he usually listened in on the conversations of the queens. Of course they could trust him, because even if he wanted to, he couldn't say anything. He seemed so lonely as one by one, the kits left. Whitefoot was afraid for him, and held him back a moon. The only person who seemed to actually understand what he wanted was Sunfleet, the deputy. He specifically asked the leader to have him as his apprentice.

Silentpaw
Silentpaw was the best hunter. While the boastful Troutpaw was trampling through the forest, Silentpaw was an expert hunter. He carefully slowed his breathing, his keen ears hearing for anything, his eyes blocked out everything but movement. But the special part was, his paws. They were so soft, like newly spun silkworm silk. If he crunched a leaf, the noise was muffled. He was a silent assassin. If you were playing capture the flag (or whatever warrior cats play similar) you would want him on your team. Silentpaw immediately took out bigger targets effortlessly.

The War of the Clans
As you know, there are four clans (warrior book: Thunder, Wind, River, & Shadow), Dawnclan, Duskclan, Dayclan, & Nightclan. A war broke out between the clans about runaway warriors escaping to other clans. Clans took sides; Duskclan and Nightclan & Dawnclan and Dayclan. Duskclan and Nightclan warriors were specifically trained to hunt in darkness, so they knew when to attack. Dayclan and Dawnclan thought they would be destroyed in a minute, but Sunfleet stood up,"Dawnclan and Dayclan, are we going to give up because of a simple thing? My intelligent apprentice Silentpaw came up with the idea, and I will be his spokesman. We suggest that we all train, hunt, fight, and patrol during the night. And during the day we rest." An elder grumbled,"Why change our way now? We'll never use this again." "Ah, dear Rainpelt, that is where you are wrong. Silentpaw and I have been training for this. Only half of the clans will do the night schedule, and every moon we switch schedules. I know this will work." Rocksong, the Dayclan deputy, growled at Silentpaw's suggestion,"This will never work!" But both the leaders made up their mind,"Both clans will take turns each night, we do not know when they will attack." Sure enough, they attacked a moon later. Dawnclan and Dayclan were losing the battle, but Silentpaw ended it. With his powerful hunting technique, he silently cut both enemy leaders off from the clans. Without commands, Nightclan and Duskclan's warriors went chaotic. Dawnclan and Dayclan won. And for his bravery and intellegence, Silentpaw became Silentstep.

Silentstep
So, Silentstep saved Dawnclan. He isn't really got anything important to do. He is mentoring Minnowkit, his sister Moonshade and Troutbelly's kit. Silentstep is also currently looking for a mate. Sunfleet is deciding to step down pretty soon, and Runstar has chosen Smallflight, Silentstep's other sister, as deputy. As for his other two sisters, Codpaw died in the War of Clans, and Snow decided to become a kittypet and is happily living in a twoleg place nearby. His father and mother are healthier than ever and are one of the senior warriors.

Mate
Iceheart

Kits

Prey Caught
Last edited by flyteck on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:55 am, edited 8 times in total.
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt me!

Postby Fichester » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:08 am

Username: S.B. Chase
Warrior Name and Why: Eclipseshade. He was named Eclipse- because he was born during an eclipse, and his mother was worried the Clan was going to end. When she realized she had been wrong, she named him Eclipsekit. He was named -shade, because he was made a warrior early. He had saved his clanmate from a badger, and his leader watched him defeat the badger while the light sent patches of light and shadows streaming through the leaves of the trees and dancing across his pelt. The leader thought this was an important symbol of his bravery, and named him for it.
Last edited by Fichester on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fichester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:14 am

Username:
~Willow
Warrior Name and Why:
Stormflight
WiP<3

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NULL & VOID » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:15 am

Username:Frozenkit101
Warrior Name and Why:Stripeclaw, beacuase he has the prettest stripes I have ever seen and I can just imagine a adult version of a very fierce warrior.
• ───── {★} ───── •

E L L E - R Ê V E
Sky ✿ She/Her ✿ ♓
─── ★ ───
Thank you for everything you've given me, but I'm afraid my time here is done <3
─── ★ ───
"I don't know anything with certainty, but seeing the stars makes me dream."
-Vincent van Gogh
─── ★ ───
Icon made by Jishokoi

• ───── {★} ───── •
NULL & VOID

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterparks. » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:27 am

Username: DucksMeowForever
Warrior Name and Why: Dawnpetal. She got the prefix Dawn, because her mother, Petalcherry gave birth to her at dawn, and died while doing so. Her father, Stripepelt wittnesed this and raised the kit, but another queen ave her milk. He had trouble coming up with a name for her, but then he remembered how it was the prettiest sunrise, at dawn, when this gift was born. He thought of the name, 'Sunkit', but new it didn't suit her so her thought of the morning again and named her 'Dawnkit' afterthe beautiful, yet sad day she was born on. She later got the suffix petal, becauser her father requested it. He wanted her to have her mother's Suffix. He also thought she resembled her mother very much.
      "you're a symphony.

i'm just a sour note."
waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:49 am

Username:~Sandkit~
Warrior Name and Why:Soulstripe, Soul for how kind she is to everybody and stripe for her stripes that are so awesome on her, I really like the name Soulstripe for her it fits her for me a lot, he mother named her Soulkit because, her mothers father was Soulclaw, she named her after her father and stripe for how her mother was Wolfstripe.
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inner Animal » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:55 am

Username: InnerAnimal
Warrior Name and Why: OneCry, got his name because when he was young while all his littermates let out many, many cries OneCry didn't let out any. The Medicine cat thought he was dead because his breathing was very slow but deep. His mother wouldn't give up on him so she tried nursing him but didn't drink. Once the Medicine cat left and his parents fell asleep tired from staying awake so long, he slowly drank. As he nuzzled up to his mother she hardly noticed due to his small size. Once he was almost asleep someone lifted him up and turned to leave, but before they could make it two steps he left out a very loud and night pitched cry. Hearing the cry OneCry's parents sprung into action after a small fight the cat disappeared into the dark.
inner Animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Username: Wolf_Bringer_1999
Warrior Name and Why: Duskfeather, because she was born at a graying dusk and her best catches were always birds, she's not nearly as good at catching other prey. She also had a fascination with feathers when she was a kit.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OneBigNan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Username: zoey_kitty_holland
Warrior Name and Why: TigerPaw because his stripes look like a tiger and he would be actually good with that name he's beautiful and that would be a good name to name him i think because his stripes are like tigers! and well, he just looks like a tiger!
Last edited by OneBigNan on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneBigNan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysty Fox » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Username: Mysty Fox
Warrior Name and Why: SnowKit, because of her white paws that look like snow. XD

Mysty's Spot
Listening To: Fight Like A Girl - Emilie Autumn
Working On: Surviving the cold...
Mood: Cold…
Art Commissions: Closed.
Art Designs/Competitions: Open
dA: TaushaShea
Quote Of The Day: "For there is no such thing as justice,
all the best that we can hope for is revenge"
Character Thread: Runes/Characters
Checking Out: Eldemore

Mysty Fox