Artist albinoBroccoli [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
51 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara #105 - extended to 5/31

Postby albinoBroccoli » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:17 am

What is a Kiamara?
A kiamara is a wolf/lion-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

THIS KIAMARA IS UP FOR RE-ADOPTION!
Her original owner decided to give her up and she is now looking for a new loving owner.
Fill out the form below for a chance to adopt this girl.

Code: Select all
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Story expressing her feelings about spring:[/b]

Obviously this is a very simple form, so I'd love for you to add as much as you want onto it. That means no limits on anything, except for the deadline! So you can add extras, pretty up, etc. But remember, lengthiness does not always immediately make it a good form. And she could have any kind of feelings towards spring, be creative! Currently the deadline to finish forms is May 24, 2014.

*story = mainly words but who knows? visual stories are fun, too

Hex Codes:
    base - #9c3579
    marking 1 - #bc6aa4
    marking 2 - #ddaedd
    hair 1/nose/spots 1/nails - #3d193d
    hair 2/spots 2 - #723e80
    eyes - #50a0b9
    feathers 1 - #f6e777

forms start after this post
Last edited by albinoBroccoli on Mon May 26, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 10 times in total.

charactersdatumblrask.fm

on hiatus
albinoBroccoli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #105 - Up For Adoption

Postby Jetti » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:18 am

Name: Pinky
Personality: She is loveable, funny and is always happy.
Her Favorite Color: Pink!
Jetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemondropkitten » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:21 am

Oh my gosh, I must enter <333

Are extras allowed? c:
    hey! I'm lemondrop (he/him). I hop on here sporadically.

Image Image Image

spare some love for your
local bugs and spiders.

good morning,
good night.
lemondropkitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinoBroccoli » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:23 am

lemondropkitten wrote:
Oh my gosh, I must enter <333

Are extras allowed? c:

Just edited the first post.

charactersdatumblrask.fm

on hiatus
albinoBroccoli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemondropkitten » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:26 am

I've decided she's just not for me. Good luck everyone ^^
Last edited by lemondropkitten on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    hey! I'm lemondrop (he/him). I hop on here sporadically.

Image Image Image

spare some love for your
local bugs and spiders.

good morning,
good night.
lemondropkitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eli ayase » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:28 am

Name: Hi, i'm Destinys Fate, but you can call be Fate or Destiny. I mainly go by Destiny though! I got my name in remembrance of my mother, who died giving birth to be. It was her fate to become a mother, and her destiny to raise me well.

Personality: Well, i've been told I'm amazingly bold. I stand out for what I believe in, and i'm not afraid to speak out. My past was hard, but I now realize that I can't hide forever. I am great with children, but I am wonderful at making friends. I have a soft spot for romance, and I love cuddling. My strong spot is humor, though sometimes I get a little weird. Maybe even a little but perverted, but I don't mean it! I have tons of friends, as I am popular. I am sporty, fun-loving, and giving. I won't let any of my friends down. I am also religious, believe in my religion. My religion, though? Episcopalian. I know most forest animals don't know what a religion is, but I do.

Around boys I like, or boys in general, I get a tad distracted. I muss confess, that I become a show-off slightly, and stray off from my friends to speak to the guys. They sure like me, as I know how to boy-talk. But I guess I can annoy the mean ones… My friends have no idea about this problem, and they are always confused when I walk away from a conversation!

Her Favorite Color: My favorite color… well, there are three.

{Black, for are sins that are forsaken.
{Red, for the blood Jesus has spilled for us
{White, for the purity that Jesus gave us

Favorite Accessory: Honestly, she likes this necklace. Its a birdcage with a perl necklace.
Last edited by eli ayase on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:02 am, edited 10 times in total.

ImageImageImage
infp, taurus sun, pisces moon, leo rising.
i like peaches, sushi, socks, swimming, &
league of legends. also dogs. i love dogs.
to do;
sig art by me
icon by cicamicu, the richard to my ear
my kalons
eli ayase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:33 am

Droping out X3 Srry
Last edited by bsktcase on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:51 am

Name: this little girl is named lila. like lily, but with a 'a' sound. it means purple, and i throught it suited her quite well.
"well hey there! my name is lila, like lily! if you were wondering, my name meaning purple, which is pretty cool"
Personality: wip.
Her Favorite Color: lila's favourite colour has to be teal. not like purple or pink, but teal. she hasnt always likes teal, and hates green. but, ever since she got her teddy teal, its been her new favorite colour.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kafka » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:58 am

ImageImageImage
Berry Blast's name just jumped into my mind when I first say her,leaving me in awe with lots of fruity smoothies floating around my head. I couldn't decide whether blueberry, raspberry or blackberry suited her most,so I went for Berry Blast,probably the name of some delicious yoghurt flavour.
Berry Blast's personality is based on my own.On the outside,she behaves like a lady, minding her tail, biting her tongue, always showing manners and respect.However,she has a short temper,and shouts (sometimes even swears!) when angry.Berry Blast is delightful to be friends with,since when she or her friends are threatened,she would tear down forests to seek revenge.Even though she is very quiet and angelic when she is with adults,she's quite adventurous alone and not afraid to show off the devil within.

However,when she's online,she completely abandons being polite,and says things you couldn't imagine her saying.Most people who find out are shocked at first,but then it sinks in the Berry Blast isn't as perfect as she seems and everyone carries on like nothing happened.Berry Blast is very cautious about who she shares this with though,choosing people she trusted who wouldn't blow her cover, knowing her parents would explode if they knew.

Berry Blast is an introvert, the angelic side of her, and the devilish side.She always seems to have a good (but long) book on her,and she's also very intelligent.This helps her plan pranks on people she dislikes,even though she doesn't have much enemies.She would rather be alone at home dreaming about a novel she will never finish writing than be outside climbing a tree,but when she gets bored she will always enjoy running through a field or swinging high on a swing.

Berry Blast is very uptight and easily frightened.She can speak French and a bit of Spanish.Her voice isn't high or soft,but still sugary.She is very comforting to be around,although most of the time she enjoys being alone.
Berry Blast's favourite colour is...Wait a second,let me ask her."Rainbow!" It's rain- wait a second,rainbow isn't an official colour!"Yes,YES IT IS!" Alright.Her favourite colour is rainbow.Apparently it's because she saw a rainbow smootie online (I wonder what website?) and now she's addicted to making rainbow smoothies.Most of her attempts are brown,and don't taste good.
"Oh is that right?Just wait and see!"
Last edited by kafka on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
/Image
art blog / ig

in need of da points! selling ocs here,
commissions here!
kafka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me