Shionnix V.2 #27(CLOSED) by Queen Akemi

Based on Click to view
Artist Queen Akemi [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shionnix V.2 #27(CLOSED)

Postby Queen Akemi » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:13 am

I tried to base this off of India's bright colors. If you want him please fill out this form;

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Art:(optional[/b]

Owner: [[-KillerChicken-]]
Name: Aerizues
Last edited by Queen Akemi on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shionnix V.2 #27

Postby Southern sweetie » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:29 am

Username:
MY name is Eli <3

Name:
Eka;
Meaning;;Lord Vishnu,Matchless, Alone, Unique

Personality:
His personality consits of being all about uniqueness in his life. He doesn't like anything to be the same with anyone except occasionly his friends or his woner. He loves to match colors with wild and wacky personalities. He loves to dress up and act for everyone!

History:
After being accepted with the program of being transfured to a new owner, he was fine; For thetime being. After being in the program for sevrel months and having pretty good owners and ruthless owners. He desided to run away. To try and make a new life somewhere else. His origanle colors were consiting of a pure white base - now dirty to a black- Bright green-now dull- and bright yellow-now vanished-. He went to this new place where he could get his colors revamped into something new. He desided an indian theme because he has always wanted to go to india. After fleeing the problem he came to indiana searching for a new owner. No one would take such a creature because of it's weirdness. He sighed one day, when a shadow fell apon his glumness. He turned around to see a bright faced girl holding out-streahced hands filled with his favorite type foods. His eyes brightend up and he flew up to her. He smiled and so did she, their began a new future, with the help of you he will be able to go home with this newfound girl and her bright and cheerful enthusiam of taking him home.

Art:
sorry, I can't do any art since I am on my ipod and it doesn't let me do any of that.
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taco cat » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:19 am

Username: Taco cat
Name: Kishun
Personality: Just like the book character!
History:
Art:(optional
Taco cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:34 am

In a couple of days
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starfred24 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:52 am

Username:starfred24
Name:Indigo
Personality:Indigo loves to be free but is still fairly social
History: when Indigo was a cub he was kept in a shed but longed to see the world for himself so one day he got out. He loved it! His fur ruffled in the wind as he flew through the clouds
Art:(optional): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1359561337
Last edited by starfred24 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
welcome to our cave of rock and stone,
this is where we call home,
the mist swirls as night draws in,
together as one, we are kin,

we will not give without a fight,
hide in the shadows, black as night,
every crack, every fold,
we are the tribe of forgotten worlds.
starfred24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 am

Username: ki-neko animura
Name: Palix
Personality: Headstrong and a show off. He knows he is handsome and doesn't let anyone forget it, But this is a cover because inside he feels alone and fragile. he is a major flirt. He knows how to treat a girl right, that is if she gives him a chance.
History: Born on the small island with the large waterfall he had a very tight family. From such a young age his mother would compliment him on his looks and told him all she knew. His father wasn't around much, usually working or off on some adventure or another. Because of this he isn't fond of his father and avoids him at all costs. He learned how to walk very early in life along with his little twin sister. One night a rogue Shionnix attacked his home, His mother fought back and she was killed, along with his sister. He watched it all happen and it still haunts him. After hearing about his wife and daughter's murder his father came back to care for his son. Palix still didn't trust his father and still avoided him talking only when asked a direct question. Soon he learned to fly and enjoyed the freedom it gave him. When his father was away Palix packed his most prized possessions and left home flying across the gap to the large forest covered island. There he started to build a new life.
Art:(optional - Theme Song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I4w3qeM ... 4382C2FBDC
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:18 am

Username:
[[-KillerChicken-]]

Name:
Aerizues [Eh-ree-zoo-es]

Personality:
Aerizues is kind and generous, yet quite annoying. He usually- no, always- looks down his snout at a Shionnix, even if they're taller than him. As you can tell from the previous sentence, he's proud, vain and perhaps even a little cruel, but on the inside, he's just a big baby. He whines and bawls whenever he doesn't get what he wants, sometimes he even literally flails about, rolling on the ground while flapping his wings and kicking. He loves being in the center of attention, being treated like a king. He is quick to think other females love him as well. Despite his childishness, he too has his serious side.

Aerizues, when he's serious, is really kind [well, depending on the situation, really. He can be harsh too]. He speaks in a calm voice [and again, it depends] and can be quite knowledgeable. Really, it's his serious side that captures the attention of the other Shionnix. He does nothing and gives advice to those who seek it. He's never really serious though, only when he's just woken up, or when someone needs their help.

History:
Aerizues was always playful in his life, from the moment of his birth til adulthood. His parents never tried to change him, they spoiled him with gifts and made him depend on them just so they could have him to themselves forever. However, they never thought something would happen to them and change Aeri's life.

It was one of the days in the previous years [Aerizues never counted the years] when he wanted to see the human towns. He had asked his parents to take him there to have a look. Of course, his doting parents agreed and flew with him over to a small town.

They flew overhead for a while, staring down, when suddenly his father darted down to a stall. The keeper screamed as the father Shionnix snagged a mouthful of meat, thinking she'd be taken as well. Aeri's father flew up to his family and offered it to them. The second time he swooped down, he plummeted to the ground right when there was a loud bang. Aerizues, who was optimistic, flew down to his father, smiling. He poked his dad with a wing. When his dad didn't react, his smile dropped, and he poked him again, and again. He looked up at the humans, feeling frightened. His mom stood next to him, growling at them. Another bang, and his mom flopped to the ground. Aerizues, quickly soared into the sky and escaped without thinking.

The moment he returned home, he remembered his parents. He wondered what he should do, staring out at the sky.

Months after that, he became more independent, and even started maturing a little bit. He played less, but was still playful and had no care of the world. Aeri started communicating with the other Shionnix- his parents told him not to talk to them- and he even wanted to hunt for himself. But of course, even if he wanted to, he never did. Only twice.

Art:
By me xD
Last edited by kyum- on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:56 am