Time spent 27 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
88 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by gecko

by Hekomi

JBD #65 - winner

Postby Hekomi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:25 am

A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored, neat, and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are mostly gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

Unfortunately this little's bean's owner quit, and so we'd like to find her a new home. Is that new home going to be with you?

She was originally designed by Shibakisses and is absolutely gorgeous, and funnily enough my bean is related to her! So because of that, WBS is letting me re-adopt her.

Her contest will end Feb. 14th which gives everyone plenty of time, and gosh, what other perfect date for this darling JBD. No page limit and reserves are fine. There are a few requirements though; she MUST be Toffee's older sister. Toffee is turning 17 at the end of January, so please age her accordingly. Since she has not been around when I've been roleplaying Toffee, you will need to come up with a reason for why. They are French, from Paris. Toffee does not remember their parents, but this bean might. That's for you to decide.

Now onto the form...
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username[/b]:

[b]Name[/b]:
    [b]Age[/b]: Older than 17 for sure, should be older than 19 because she has horns.
    [b]Brief Personality[/b]: 10-15 sentences or so.

[b]History[/b]: Please include why Toffee hasn't seen her for a while in this section. Whether she's travelling around the world, or they had a falling out, I'm curious to see your creative ideas!

[b]One Piece of art[/b]:

You may add extras, but keep in mind I am looking for these bare basics. If you want more information about Toffee you can check her mini bio located on the fanclub here or send me a PM! If you have questions, ask them on the thread. I'm more than happy to answer.

I will also be factoring activity into this!!! I would like to see someone who is active on the FC, though that is not a requirement. I just want to have opportunities to roleplay Toffee with this little lady, and I don't tend to do any roleplaying off that site. While being on the FC is not a requirement, I will say that it will boost your chances.

And I think that's about it. I'll edit this should anything else crop up!
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #65 - Re-adopt

Postby mrose » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:29 am

Mrose123
Fondant

I've tried for quite a few beans using the name Fondant, although I've lost them all. I absolutely adore this name, and I feel like it fits her very well. Others sometimes call her Fondy or Fon.

Being about two or three years older than her sister, Fondant grew very close to Toffee through their childhood. They aren't too far apart in age, after all. She's going to turn twenty on February 14th.
~Kind~Polite~Shy~Gullible~Paranoid~

Even if she's somewhat shy at times, Fondant is an extremely kind and caring jellybean dragon. Once you get to know her, she's the sweetest bean ever staying true to her sugary name. Not only is she kind, but she's extremely polite and good mannered as well. Being the gullible bean that she is, Fondant is normally the victim of practical jokes and such. Despite her humiliation, she's learned to ignore them. She's also a bit of a worrier, and will question the safety of almost everything that seems dangerous. She can never keep herself completely calm, and constantly has to reassure herself. In short, she's an extremely thoughtful and courteous jellybean dragon who wants nothing more than to make other happy.
It was an accident.

Our owner was out of town visiting relatives, and I was making dinner for Toffee and I. I was six, and clearly didn't know that you were supposed to take the food out of the box before cooking it. To put it nicely, I was extremely uneducated when it came to cooking. Soon after I turned it on, it caught on fire. Before either of us could react, the fire spread out and coated the walls and the furniture in a thick blanket of flames.

In a flash, I dodged the fires towards the untouched door and opened it with my small, almost finger like paws. The only thing I thought of was escape. It was only then when I was outside that I realized that I had forgotten Toffee. How I managed to leave my sister inside of a flaming house, I'll never know. Did she escape? Was she hurt? My mind pounded with thoughts and questions. On the verge of crying, I ran. Panic coursed through my legs and caused them to sprint away. I could barely hear the house crashing down behind me, the pounding in my ears was far too loud. Tears streamed down and stained my fur, and dripped down onto the ground beneath me.

I never mentioned what happened that day to anyone after that. I found a new owner, and made new friends. I tried convincing myself that everything that happened before was a dream. The fire was a dream, Toffee was a dream, and my entire past wasn't real. It didn't work. There was still a thought-a fear-creeping in the back of my mind. Maybe Toffee was alive. Maybe she remembered me. Maybe she hated me for leaving her behind, and would never forgive me. Will I ever find out what happened to her? I hope not.

(I have absolutely no knowledge about French foods, just so you know. uwu)
Baking
Most would think that after creating a traumatizing house fire, Fondant would have given up cooking for good. This was not the case. She made it a goal of hers to improve her culinary skills, and that's exactly what she did. Her cookies taste delicious, and her cakes even more so.

Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks movies
I'm not sure why, but Fondant seems to have a fondness for movies made by pixar and dreamworks. She'll watch even the worst of films, as long as they were made by them.

Cake
A baker can't bake cakes and not like eating them, right? I'm not quite sure if that sentence made any sense what so ever, but she really does love cakes.
Fire
I would assume that it's obvious why Fondant would dislike fire. I've stated it many times now.

Fast food
According to her, fast food is processed waste. I'd have to agree with her, it doesn't taste that great.

Spiders
Although spiders do serve a semi important role in the food chain, Fondant can't stand them. The same applies towards tarantulas.
Last edited by mrose on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:46 am, edited 23 times in total.
mrose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:30 am

Username
Loenna

Name
This is
Cheryl

Nicknames
Cherry and Chezza

Birthday
December 10th 1987

Starsign
Saggitarius is her starsign

Zodiac
Cheryl is a rabbit in the Chinese Zodiac

Nationality
Image French! Image

Health

Cheryl was born with a knot in her tail.
No one knows how this happened in the
egg but luckily the knot was loose enough
for doctors to untangle it without Cheryl
being hurt.

Cheryl is also missing three teeth, she never
lost them. They just never grew. This doesn't
effect her life though.

Storms
Tropical fruit juice
Playing the piano
Ribbons
Beaches
Snow
Mist
Frost
Sewing
Crafts
Socks

Sirens or Blue flashing lights
Bright colours
The Toffee sweet ( it reminds her of her sister too much)
Ice cream
the cold
being in big groups
Anxiety
Feeling awkward
Embarassing moments

Sensible
Cheryl is very sensible and would never make stupid decisions.
She always knows what to do to stop anyone getting hurt and to fix a sticky situation.

Rambler
Once Cheryl starts a conversation with you. She will not stop XD she tends to off track a lot when she is
speaking and this causes confusion and annoyance. So don't try and start a conversation with her. You may be there a while.

Overprotective
Cheryl hates it when she thinks a family member or friend may be in danger. Or if she has to let them do something she isn't comfortable with

Likes to do....

Embroidery
Knitting
Crochet
Crossword puzzles
Watching TV
Photo editing
Designing

Food
Mocha Pots de Creme
Her favourite french dessert.
She Tends to call it
"Pots de creme"
because Mocha is part of her sisters name
and she can't bare to say it.

Drink
Orangina! Cheryl loves it!
She drinks bottles of it at a time.

Colour
Cheryl loves Pink! She has a pink bedroom,
Pink fluffy cushions. She just adores pink!

Sport
Cheryl loves swimming, she thinks its a great skill to have
and it is very fun to swim up and down in water.

Possession
Cheryl loves her emerald beaded necklace.
It is sparkly and green, cheryl keeps it in a satin lined
box in her bedroom. The exact location of it is something only Cheryl
and Toffee know.

Cheryl loves licking the condensation off glass
windows and doors. She has no idea why she likes
doing that but she an regularly be seen sat at a
window and licking it. She does the same with
steamed up shower and bathroom windows too XD

Cheryl was always secretly wanted a pet ferret

She also has a fear of cages; every time she sees
one she get a flashback to when she saw Toffee
being put in one.

Toffee (Sister) Owned by Hekomi.

Tootsie (Sister-in-law) Owned by Mrose123

Nyx owned by ℭøґαʟ ℭα∂α√ℯґ

Callie owned by Jayflight ~

Lilly owned by Jayflight~

Lyra owned by Jayflight~

Chester owned by Jayflight~

Kraken owned by Littlewhitey

As told by Cheryl

Cradling my newborn baby sister in my paws I felt a rush of love surge through me. She was so tiny and was fidgeting constantly. Her little back paws flailing about so hard she kicked me in the face but I didn't mind if I had a sore nose, the precious little bundle in my paws was all I cared about. I thought we would go through our lives together. You see my parents abandoned me as soon as I left my my mothers pouch, then came back to where I was living by myself and gave me my younger sister 3 years later. When I was just 8 years old. I was still a child myself but was very mature for my age, having lived on my own for so long. I took my baby sister Toffee under my wing and raised her as my own. Well so I hoped.

We were doing just fine together and I loved having her around she brightened up my days! She liked cuddling up in my pouch while I watched TV and played games and worked out puzzles in my puzzle book.

One day I was sat with toffee curled up on my lap watching TV when she was woken up by flashing blue lights and sirens echoing around the room. I cradled her in my arms but she was so upset she was screaming her head off. The sirens didn't stop though and I was getting worried. I could hear yells outside and suddenly there was a knock on the door. I tucked Toffee in to my pouch and slowly opened it. Stood there was a bean wearing a navy blue uniform and a black hat. A shiny badge blinding me in the sun. "Hello!" I said Cheerfully trying not to be nervous. "Is this the House of Cheryl and Mocha Toffee?" He asked.

In my nerves I lost all my English and said to him "Oui, que voulez-vous?" He looked at me puzzled. I just stared at my paws knowing I was in trouble. He spotted Toffee curled up in my pouch and asked "Toffee? Is that?" whilst pointing at her. She heard her name and yelled "ME TOFFEE!!" Before I could stop her Toffee being the friendly bundle she is had leapt on to the officer. Knowing he couldn't understand french I yelled at her "Evadez-vous! mauvais homme!" She looked at me with fear in her eyes and started scrambling but it was no use the mean bean had her tightly. "We are taking away Toffee as you are not old enough to be the legal guardian of this bean, do you understand?" I was in utter shock as toffee was wrapped in a blanket and carried down to an awaiting van. The tears stung my eyes and I held on to to that small hope i'd see her again.

Why I want her

One day, I was looking through the Archive and I happened to scroll down and notice the name "Cheryl." I clicked on it and was suddenly blown away by the bean before me. She looked so much like Toffee and I didn't know why XD. I clicked on her owners username and went to their profile. As soon I saw "Last active: June 2nd 2012" (Bearing in mind this was November or December '12) My heart broke. Such a gorgeous bean. Left alone. I didn't stop thinking about Cheryl from them on. The thought of her not being loved made me upset. So imagine my absolute delight when I was sat on the Fanclub chat and Komi posted a link, I saw JBD #65 and recognised it immediately. I literally screamed XD I got started straight away with my form and haven't spent a day where I don't think about it.

What i'd do with her
What a future I have planned out for her! She will be given half of my signature (Aztec has claimed rights on the other half. I told him that he must share but he is like NO and is very reluctant about the thought of giving up the other half of "his" signature.) She will also get bucket loads of art done of her. Avatars, Pixels everything. She will also be roleplayed everyday on the JBD fanclub chat with Toffee (I want them to become best friends again after all this time) and she will then go on to meet loads more friends there. She won't be going out with any beans for a while. She will have crushes but she won't be in a relationship she wants to be a single pringle. She will never be neglected as she will be my pride and joy. Like Aztec is now.

Cheryl's Favorite song is...

Verse 1 wrote:Elle me dit "écris une chanson contente,
pas une chanson déprimante,
une chanson que tout le aime".
Elle me dit "tu deviendras un milliardaire.
T'auras de quoi être fier.
Ne finis pas comme ton père".
Elle me dit "ne t'enferme pas dans ta chambre,
vas-y, secoue-toi et danse
dis moi c'est quoi ton problème?"
Elle me dit "qu'est ce que t'as t'as l'air coincé,
t'es défoncé au peket
Tu finiras comme ton frère"

Cheryl also likes the french canadian song "Alouette". She used to sing it to toffee and it helped her sleep.

Giant 6ft Water Balloon By the Slow Mo guys
Cheryl adores watching videos by the slow mo guys.
She thinks they are great and their videos are so fun to watch!
Here are more of her Slow mo favourites:
Rubber bands vs Water melon
Paint Explosions

Toffee and Cheryl as Humans

By ℭøґαʟ ℭα∂α√ℯґ

Click here to take the Cheryl quiz <3
Last edited by Loenna on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:46 am, edited 37 times in total.
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 am

reserving ;u; <3
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedfoul » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:33 am

Oh she's so gorgeous eue

Le Reserevartion [x]
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ive pretty much quit.
my tumblr : xxxxxxxxxxxxx @wickedfoul
my vent : xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx @panther
my deviantart : xxxxxxxxxx aubadesucks

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
wickedfoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby v14 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:37 am

Username:

Name:
Brief Personality: 10-15 sentences or so.

History: Please include why Toffee hasn't seen her for a while in this section. Whether she's travelling around the world, or they had a falling out, I'm curious to see your creative ideas!

One Piece of art:

Reseveth
v14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirbylover901 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:38 am

Username:
Kirbylover901
Name:
Nepaliona

History: Please include why Toffee hasn't seen her for a while in this section. Whether she's travelling around the world, or they had a falling out, I'm curious to see your creative ideas!

One Piece of art:

Major WIP ^^
"Do you remember when Staff Litter month
was in November? ...I do."

Vanilli invites you to check out Fox-n-Key!

Sirius suggests you visit one of the other
websites I'm on by clicking on the links below!

Flight Rising

Kirbylover901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavapony » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:39 am

Username: Lavapony

Name: ღJasmineღ
Brief Personality: Jasmine, shes sweet, a drama queen, stylish and mischievous.

♥Sweet♥
Her kind heart is as sweet as honey, she is friendly to others which makes her a good friend and popular choice for most, shes softhearted and will never let you down.

♔Drama Queen♔
Jasmine is also a huge drama queen, she always freaks out at the tiniest flaw and often goes crazy trying to fix these tiny flaws, including something your wearing, if she notices a rip she will stop at nothing to fix it.

✄Stylish✄
She is Stylish since since she was a young bean her mother always showed an interest in knitting but her passion took her to sewing, she makes almost everything she wears and often makes toffee a few things which she makes her sister wear.

ϟMischievousϟ
Her final trait is mischievous, she will often sneak into Toffee's closet and cut a few holes in her clothes so make them better, she enjoys having a good laugh with her sister all the time.

History: Well, Toffee may not remember her parents, but jasmine certainly has, she had started to visit them occasionally before she started to go a-wall with her friends. The truth is she had received a letter from her parents requesting her to come on a trip to Cuba for 5 months, knowing French was getting dull. Her parents knew she was fluent in their language there so they needed her to come with them. She had been gone with them up until now, so she promises to be more active with her friends than ever and insures to work me overdrive to get her active again.

One Piece of art: <333 eeep

this took forever, but its worth it for her <3

Lavapony wrote:I Lavapony swear that I will be COMPLETELY active with Jasmine.

Haha, i may have won my perfect boy BJ a bit more than a week ago, but i couldn't resist trying for her <3
Last edited by Lavapony on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:33 am, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImageImage

One of the boys I love....noona so yeppo...
Lavapony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonskye » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:40 am

Username: Moonskye

Name: I'm thinking along the lines of Valentine or Cherie...

One Piece of art:

Major WIP.
Last edited by Moonskye on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{JBD #65}{Re-adopt}{Paris Belle}

Postby inkyy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:43 am

Paris Belle
Username:
Inky. short for Inky. but you may call me Inky. :B
Name:
Paris Belle
{Pah-Ri-Ss Belle}
Beautiful Paris in English.
Why Paris Belle?
Paris and Toffees' mother named her Paris beause she truly loved the city
and wanted her beautiful daughter to have a beautiful name.
I'd like to name her Paris for some of the same reasons.
When I first saw her I thought "Paris".
Well no I though "Eee a jbd up for re-adoption" but anyways.
"Paris Belle" beause Toffee has "Mocha Toffee" so I thought she should have 2 names c:
I stuck Belle on the end beause it's means beautiful in French and she is beautiful. I think it suits her.
She would normally be called Paris though.
Nicknames
When Toffee was younger she couldn't say "Paris" right so she simply said "Parry."
The name stuck and she only allows Toffee to call her that.
To everyone else she's Paris.
Or if they are formal, Paris Belle
Paris is only 21 yet she has done alot of things.
She turned 21 on the 4th of December. So she is 4 years older than Toffee.
Brief Personality:
♥Careful♥Protective♥Quiet♥Thoughtful♥
Careful
Paris doesn't like to rush things.She is rather careful of every thing she does and acts as if she is terrified something bad will happen.
Protective
She is very protective of Toffee.Paris is always in sight of her younger sister and when Toffee asks why she just shakes her head.
Quiet
Paris Belle isn't a bean who'll bounce around whilst chattering. She'll huddle in a corner and watch, not particapate.
Thoughtful
She likes to think things over before she does them.
History:
Parents
When Toffee was born Paris' parents left the two sisters in their small den-like home on the outskirkts of Paris. Paris remembers them telling her that they'd be back soon and not to leave the home.
They never came back.
Paris curled up around Toffee that night and waited patiently for her parents.In the morning a small bean quietly approched the den and told Paris that her parents had drowned.They were dancing by the river and her mother had slipped and pulled her father into the water where they drowned by pure accident.
Quick-thinking Paris decided she didn't want Toffee and her to be taken to a orphanage so she quickly packed most of their stuff into a rucksack and snuggled Toffee into a special blanket wrap that Paris can wear round her neck.She picked her way through the nearby forest stopping only to feed Toffee a little milk.They finally reached their destionation, their kind Aunts' friends' house. She took them in for the next few years until she suggested to Paris that 6-year-old Toffee might be better off with a human owner. So Toffee was given to Hekomi.

Explain why Toffee hasn't seen Paris for a while and were has she been
She never left. After she went to live with Komi Paris followed them.I guess she just didn't like leaving her little sister....
Paris was rather scared that Toffee would get hurt or abandoned but she was also scared she would get noticed by her sister & Hekomi.When she was watching Toffee playing with her friends she noticed a certain girl coming towards her.That girl was me. xD

When Inky met Paris
When Inky reached Paris, Paris couldn't talk to Inky in English, only speaking French.Thankfully the human could speak some French and understand her story. Then she asked the shy JellybeanDragon is she'd like to stay with her, like Toffee did with Hekomi. After a few days she suggested that the two Jellybean Dragons met & Paris to tell Toffee about her journey...

One Piece of art:
I've told you (Hekomi) about my art so I'm going to do what I said I'd do, describe the art of her that's in my head, if you didn't mean to say that I could do it please ignore this section.
The art is of Paris & Toffee.
Paris' eyes are sparkling as she looks down at Toffee who's holding a tray of freshly baked cookies.Toffee is looking proundly at the cookies.Due to her size Toffee looks about 4 or 5.
They both look young and happy.
Last edited by inkyy on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.
inkyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me