~ Eye Catcher Fasheea ~ Female

Postby LostGosling » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:57 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~.:Fasheea ~ Nalin ~ Female:.~*~

Owner: Horneddragon

Name: Nalin

Personality: Coming Soon!

How We Met: You've been standing in the nest for hours now, and it's starting to get dark outside. The Fasheea are just as bored as you are, their yawns and snickers floating around the room like a chant, and you find that none of these seem to catch your taste. But what if this was all of them? All the Fasheea in Kaina?! You give a long, dejected sigh, turning on your heal and marching out. The water reflects pale light onto your body as you move back down the tunnel, and you feel a sense of relief. You can here the Fasheea begin chattering back and forth now, undoubtedly talking about you, and you find that being out of their line of vision is a huge plus. You reach the exit, and look into the sky. All five moons are now surrounded by stars, and you dazzle at them for a moment. Of course, until you see the pretty flowers just to your right. Your eyes widen with awe as you carefully make your way over, as if you could scare them away with one wrong move. You didn't recall seeing them earlier, so they must have opened at dusk. One flower, which you find extra intriguing, glows a soft neon with light pink hughs. It's almost fan shaped, slightly different than the others, and you reach out to touch it with a soft smile. And then jump out of your skin. The "flower" swats your hand away, dissappearing into the greenery with a resounding giggle. You struggle to compose yourself, an then try to spot it. All you can see is rustling leaves and more giggles until it finally leaps out at you, it's tail raised. You stare at it dumbfoudedly for a moment. This Fasheea's pelt mirrors the strange flowers perfectly as it stares you down, light green pupils surrounded by darkness. Like the night sky. It's a trickster, no doubt, since it had you fooled up until the very moment it swatted you with it's "flower like" tail. There's no telling how many others had fallen victim before you, so you narrow your eyes playfully at the Fasheea. It does the same, giving off a small, mischievous growl as it lets it's tail swish hypnoticly. Could this be war?

Story from her Past: Lightning flashed throwing all things into high contrast, a loud thunderous boom echoed over the expanse of the island. A shiver passed through Nalin. Nature was beautiful, it was amazing, frightening but most of all.. it was fun. She cocked her head as the first wave of wind hit her, flaring out her wings just enough to catch the air, but not enough for it to rip her from her perch. Wrapping her claws securely around the vines below, they would be her tether to earth this time. She readied herself for the next gust of wind, watching closely for the tell tale flattening of the plants before her. As it approached she opened her wings a little farther, this time the wind drug her aloft.

Squealing with glee, the vine rope trailed out below her as she was lifted high into the air. Around her she heard other crys of joy as others of her kind joined her. It was not often they experienced a storm of this ferocity here on the island, and a little mischievous thrill seeker like her would not miss the chance to have a bit of fun.

When her tether finally pulled taunt she was high above the island, much higher than any other Fasheea dare go in a storm like this. She allowed her wings to fully open and the full might of the storm take her. It slammed into her wings before she could correct them, forcing her to plummet toward the ground below. With an angry growl she rightened herself and rocketed back up to her high altitude on an air pocket.

This time she stayed aloft by leisurely waving her tail side to side against the wind. She could hover here for days like this, enjoying the sights and smells. Elated, she screamed her joy into the howling wind, getting a spray of water in the face as an answer, Snorting and shaking her head in contempt she looked around; her fun was over. Once the rain came it would drag her back down to the earth, whether she wanted it to or not. Groaning she drifted for a little while longer, undetured by the close flashes of lighting. Determined she would ride this storm to the end.

Lineage: None Known.

.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me