ZEVICK #005 - Tenebros by icykeys

Based on Click to view
Artist icykeys [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ZEVICK #005 - Tenebros

Postby icykeys » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:45 am

ZEVICK ADOPTS wrote:Zevicks are dragon-like creatures with wings on their front legs. There are four types of zevicks: spiny, furry, webbed, and the very rare plain zevicks. They are roughly the size of a small cat and feed mostly on fruit with the occasional insect or fish.
All zevicks have fur. Webbed have short, water-resistant fur. Furry have longer, fluffier fur. And spiny can have either.

I accidentally posted this one too soon. So we'll be going #001, #005, #002, #003 etc..

The Fallen One wrote:I would love to have him ._.

Name:Tenebros (suppose to be Latin for darkness, but you can't be sure with Google Translate >.>)
Personality: Tenebros is absolutely nocturnal, preferring dark, wet places, opposed to the all too bright, sunny day. He was made for the night, with his dark color and bright eyes, and likes it that way.
He doesn't easily get along with others, preferring to be solitary in the annoying company of others, but can almost tolerate the presence of one or two around him, when he's in a good mood. Most of the time though, Tenebros has sour attitude and isn't considerate of others feelings; he would be rather be feared and considered rude than be pictured as nice and have everyone swarming around him all the time when he just wants a nap or be alone.
Art: Will definitely try to make some soon! ^^
Last edited by icykeys on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i hope you have a nice day <3

icy - they/he - 18+

Image Image Image Image

my inbox is a safe place!
icykeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ZEVICK #005 - Ends Jan 16

Postby icykeys » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:25 am

Maybe if no one wants him, I'll keep him. 8I

icy - they/he - 18+

Image Image Image Image

icykeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormyWeather » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:39 am

I would love to have him ._.

Name:Tenebros (suppose to be Latin for darkness, but you can't be sure with Google Translate >.>)
Personality: Tenebros is absolutely nocturnal, preferring dark, wet places, opposed to the all too bright, sunny day. He was made for the night, with his dark color and bright eyes, and likes it that way.
He doesn't easily get along with others, preferring to be solitary in the annoying company of others, but can almost tolerate the presence of one or two around him, when he's in a good mood. Most of the time though, Tenebros has sour attitude and isn't considerate of others feelings; he would be rather be feared and considered rude than be pictured as nice and have everyone swarming around him all the time when he just wants a nap or be alone.
StormyWeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiebenWolf » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Reserved for just in case I decide to try (I'm really busy so idk if I'll be able to)
Never put a sock in a toaster....
LiebenWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icykeys » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Our winner-

The Fallen One wrote:I would love to have him ._.

icy - they/he - 18+

Image Image Image Image

icykeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups