ZEVICK #001 - Blu by icykeys

Based on Click to view
Artist icykeys [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ZEVICK #001 - Blu

Postby icykeys » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:29 pm

ZEVICK ADOPTS wrote:Zevicks are dragon-like creatures with wings on their front legs. There are four types of zevicks: spiny, furry, webbed, and the very rare plain zevicks. They are roughly the size of a small cat and feed mostly on fruit with the occasional insect or fish.
All zevicks have fur. Webbed have short, water-resistant fur. Furry have longer, fluffier fur. And spiny can have either.

We have our winner. Sorry it's late. c:

mimi911 wrote:
    Name: Blu.
      When he was younger, Blue was named as such for his coat that showed up brighter than his siblings. It is also the Italian word for 'blue'.
      Despite his nature, and how he may come across, this Zevick is a male. Anyone to say otherwise should be ashamed of their words.
    Personality: Shy, timid, gentle, kind.
      Blue is a rather timid Zevick. He stays behind the other boys, and isn't one to involve himself in fights. He keeps to himself and can be seen as shy, though when anyone gets to know him, they see him as the bubbly Zevick he really is. Despite how terrified he may be of getting hurt, he's willing to fight for a cause he believes is right, and won't back down until either he or the enemy is at the other's feet. This Zevick has a large soft heart and will take anyone in with open arms. He's soft and kind, and willing to do anything to help others. However much he participates in conversation with girls, every one of them knows how much of a gentleman Blu really is.
    Art: I'll sketch something soon c:
Last edited by icykeys on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
i hope you have a nice day <3

icy - they/he - 18+

Image Image Image Image

my inbox is a safe place!
icykeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ZEVICK #001 - Ends Jan 16

Postby no longer here » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Name: Azure
Personality: Azure is a very smart zevik, and also loves the water. He can be quite grumpy, although he is always loyal to his friends.
Art: No, sorry
no longer here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby punz » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Name:
Nokto Stello (Night Star in Esperanto)

Personality:
Nokto is actually a very tame, and gentle Zevik. In a way, she is like a guard dog- Very loyal and sweet, but nasty and ferocious to anything that threatens them. Nokto enjoys to have midnight walks, or especially swims. Nokto is a leader, very cunning and resourceful. In a group with other Zevik, Nokto will immediately try to resume role as the leader, but often times ends up looking pushy and snotty. Nokto Stello considers herself in pretty high regards, and can be a little selfish at times, though she honestly tries her best. Nokto has one flaw that she despises above others: She is too caring. Yes, one would say here is nothing better than being thoughtful to others, but it can go to a very high extent. If she loses, she tries to be happy because she imagines how happy the other team is and vice-versa. When she says she'll do something, she'll get very upset when unable to do it. If someone is cruel to her, she'll want to help them when they're in pain. She hates herself for it, but it's one flaw she cannot control.

Art: (optional but highly recommended)
I'm sorry, but I don't think I can get it done :( I'll try to find someone who'se doing comissions though.

\
Last edited by punz on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i dont really use this account much anymore except to gift random pets
punz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icykeys » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Going to point out to both of you that it's spelled Zevick not Zevik.
Sorry. It was bugging me.

icy - they/he - 18+

Image Image Image Image

icykeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimi-911 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:02 am

When he was younger, Blue was named as such for his coat that showed up brighter than his siblings. It is also the Italian word for 'blue'.
      Despite his nature, and how he may come across, this Zevick is a male. Anyone to say otherwise should be ashamed of their words.
      Blue is a rather timid Zevick. He stays behind the other boys, and isn't one to involve himself in fights. He keeps to himself and can be seen as shy, though when anyone gets to know him, they see him as the bubbly Zevick he really is. Despite how terrified he may be of getting hurt, he's willing to fight for a cause he believes is right, and won't back down until either he or the enemy is at the other's feet. This Zevick has a large soft heart and will take anyone in with open arms. He's soft and kind, and willing to do anything to help others. However much he participates in conversation with girls, every one of them knows how much of a gentleman Blu really is.
account is inactive; occasionally checked by a friend.

If you wish to contact the owner of this account, you can try her tumblr or deviantart
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icykeys » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:08 pm

***Two days left**

icy - they/he - 18+

Image Image Image Image

icykeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icykeys » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:59 pm

We have our winner. Sorry it's late. c:

mimi911 wrote:

icy - they/he - 18+

Image Image Image Image

icykeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ZEVICK #001 - Blu

Postby Mimi-911 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:47 pm

omgomgomgomgomg -squee- thank you so so much <333
account is inactive; occasionally checked by a friend.

If you wish to contact the owner of this account, you can try her tumblr or deviantart
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me