Artist Tealea [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
45 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara #87

Postby Tealea » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:00 pm

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a canine-like creature, but they have long, rather soft fur, and an almost dragon-like tail. They are born with no horns, but a few who grow to have longer horns are born with tiny stubs on their heads. Kiamara can be extremely shy, and females can often be a bit grumpy. Don't worry– once you win their hearts, they will never stop loving you. Male Kiamara can be very quiet, but they love attention. Of course females do too, but the males thrive off of your love. They love to be praised.

This one can be either gender ^^ Also, this one you can't add anything else to the form ^^

This ends January 13th

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Why do you want him/her?[/b]
[b]Art:[/b]
pixel by -wanheda- and avatar by nightjar
commissions closed
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #87

Postby cakepopcat » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:09 pm

ignore; it's useless now
Last edited by cakepopcat on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Username:
    wesleydog
Name:
Why do you want him/her?
Art:

Reserving as well. Hoping to take a swing at taking home my first Kiamara. <3
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Hex codes, please?<3?
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:55 pm

A heart of youthful year was yearning,
Crying out the pain; the burning
Tears would e’er remain until
An answer from the man would see them die.

A sympathetic mirror blessed her –
Softened up the curves, caressed her
Skin to help regain a calm –
Assuage a heaving breast and blushing eye.

And through a struggling mind, a chiming:
Someone at the door; the timing
Perfect and exquisite in the
Reconciliation of her woes.

She took the oak to make the parting,
‘Here! ’ a presentation startling.
Drawing deep through radiant lips, she
Kissed her very dream: a crimson rose.

{{❀ղმოε;

The interviewer sits down in a chair. She sets up her clipboard and clicks her pen. "What is your name?" he asks, pen at the ready. "Red Velvet Rose, Dear. What other name would fit my beautiful looks?" replied the confident kiamara. "The wondrous gray on me represents the crust on bottom and top." she said, pausing, "the white represents the filling in the middle, and the red and my luscious fur represent the frosting and berries on top." she finished the description of her name. After the writer scribbled for a few minutes, he looked back up, and asked, "You're relating to raspberry cheesecake. Isn't your name Red Velvet Rose?" Velvet smiled. "Darling, that will be explained in the next question."
✿ ❁ ✾
I chose Red Velvet Rose for this lovely little kiamara because she reminds me of red velvet cake, and something else. You see, being a fan of My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic, I have made several OCs (Original Characters). One in particular was Red Velvet Rose. She was one of my first, which is what explains why she's sort of just a mix between Princess Cadence and Rarity.
She was pink, had a lighter pink mane with elegant stripes of purple, an alicorn (because everyone's first OCs are) and was almost always wearing a beautiful dress. Rose was a critique on fashion and traveled the world to interview different designers. This is what this kiamara does. She just reminds me so much of her!

{{❀ωհყ ἶ ωმղէ հεɾ;

"She and her mother were enjoying some delicious red velvet cake from Dear Lizzie's, a lovely little tea shop filled with many delicacies, lacy dresses, glittery decor, shiny jewelry... Oh, the jewelry..." she trailed, musing about how much she loved that place. The interviewer allowed her to. He didn't want to anger her, like his boss had warned him about. This was his first time on the job and he didn't want to get fired. "Now where was I? Oh yes, my owner and her mother were eating cake. It was around Christmas, so they were giving each other gifts. My owner had saved up enough money to buy cake and have tea time. But the parent's present was of much more value, but of course!" she exclaimed, using a paw to give the fur on her head more volume. "She pulled out a box wrapped neatly in fancy wrapping. My owner opened the box with much vigor, and the most beautiful kiamara was inside!" she said, smiling. "That is why, Darling, she named me Red Velvet Rose."

{{❀ցεղძεɾ;

"That was a touching story, Rose. Would you mind sharing with us your gender?" the kiamara's mouth, once decorated with a dazzling smile, drooped into a frown. "What?! Why would you ask for my gender? I am a female ()! You think I am a male? Do you even know who I am?!" she exclaimed. "Of course I'm a lady! Look at my colors, my beautiful eyelashes, my shiny horns, and everything else feminine about me! That is very rude, sir!" she practically shouted, about ready to grab something and hurl it at his head.
✿ ❁ ✾
She has been mistaken as a male before, of course. This is why she gets ticked off every time someone asks. That's another reason why she wears dresses a lot. So that others won't keep asking for her gender.
I might even consider letting her borrow some fake eyelashes. If I won her, she would be asking to use mine all the time. I wouldn't even try denying her; she would launch into a huge lecture telling me about how horrible and embarrassed she feels when people accuse her of being male. Being the easily-taken-advantage-of human, I would feel horrid too and have to give them to her.
She even goes as far to wears wigs sometimes. Rose doesn't know how to wear them right, so you always know they're fake. But it's cute anyways. <3

{{❀მɾէ;;
WIP (None yet! ^^)

Checklist:
Reserve [x]
Get some coding down [x]
Add fonts and info basics [x]
Finish first section [x]
Finish second section [x]
Finish third section [x]
Finish fourth section [ ]
Double check coding [x]
Double check grammar [ ]
Double check overused words[ ]
Double check spelling errors [ ]
Complete form [ ]
Win Rose (Optional) [ ]
Last edited by Wulfjaw on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tealea » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:19 pm

JulietTheKitten wrote:Hex codes, please?<3?

Sure ^^

eefecc
dce9be
99173c
5a4a64
2e2633
pixel by -wanheda- and avatar by nightjar
commissions closed
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkyy » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Username:
Name:
Art:

live long and prosper!
pfp by millionfish

inky / they / adult
toyhouse flight rising
trade thread
inkyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duskrelics » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:59 am

Username:
+Golden~W!ngs+
Name:
Cynthia (Cyn)
Why do you want him/her?
First of all, her design. I've always been a fan of stripes and spots together, and this Kiamara immediately caught my eye. I also like how the stripe and spots on her belly look like a paw print. xD I adore the shade of pink on her, and it reminds me of my favorite type of cake, red velvet. I love the subtle purple in her eyes and feathers, and how it makes the rest of her design pop!
Second of all, to me she looks like a punk-rocker girl with her pink hair, and I've always wanted to have a character with that kind of looks and personality.
Finally, whenever I adopt a character I love to draw pictures of them. This Kiamara has such an amazing design that I would love to be able to draw over and over again.
If I were lucky enough to win her, I would treasure her with all my heart, and she would have plenty of pictures drawn of her. I love her so much and to win her would be the perfect Christmas present! c:

Art:
WIP

Reserved c:

Dropping out c:
Last edited by duskrelics on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
duskrelics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkgwyn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:35 am

Username: pinkgwyn
Name: Splotch
Why do you want him/her? I love the memorizing patterns and colors, he is adorable and he looks so innocent.
Art:
pinkgwyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froas » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:28 am

Froas