Artist sodafarts [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
51 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara #68

Postby sodafarts » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:03 pm

My first one as GA ^u^

To win this Christmas themed guy/gal, just fill out the form! Entries will be cut off at page 5, if it gets that high ^^ Forms on page 5 will count :3

You may add extras, but I am mainly judging on the name and personality ^^

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Kiamara Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Dream Christmas Git:[/b] (optional; can be anything imaginible, go crazy :'D)

Congrats to lemondropkitten ^u^
Last edited by sodafarts on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #68

Postby glassesprotag » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Username: Fox-
    Kiamara Name: Fruit Cake
    Personality: Fruit Cake is pretty quiet. He does speak a fair amount, but when he's focused you will never hear a sound from him.
    Dream Christmas Git: Fruit Cake, surprisingly just wants a paint brush. He'd been thinking about it for months, and that's all he could think of. He wants the paint brush, as he is a huge art-enthusiast, and would like to be half as good as his favorite painters some day.

Will be filling this out after I finish my class. So amazing. ;A; <3

Have to drop out, I own three Kiamaras already. ^^;
Last edited by glassesprotag on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ○WaterDrops○ » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Username: WaterDrops
Kiamara Name: SweetTooth (Sweets for short)
Personality: Sweets is a very joyful JMD. She is very bright
and just full of life. She is a bundle of joy and
lightens up anyone's day. She is at times very
well... happy and just, passes out. This happens
quite often but the smell of Daisies always wakes
her up. She is loved by anyone and everyone and
it's rare to see her down.
Dream Christmas Git: Her dream Christmas gift would be a teddy bear bigger than her given to her by someone special <3
I'm always looking for RP's for my kias ^^
ImageImageImage
Alahska - Azure - Saber
lines are by jay-us on CS
http://sta.sh/225lqn361zda
○WaterDrops○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Username: My username is AppleCat.
    Call me Apple or cat if you'd prefer ^^

Name:
    His name is Leif.
    It is pronounced 'leef'. It means 'dearly loved' in Sweedish, it means 'descendant' in Norse, and means 'son; heir' in Scandinavian. According to Norse ledgend, Viking Leif Ericksson landed his long boat on North American shores 500 years before Columbus arrived in the Caribean. This scored his the nickname Viking from his friends. He also gets called Pebbles, PB and Jellybean for his spot markings.

Personality: Leif is quite a character. As first impressions go, he seems stuck up to others when really he is just quite careful with his reputation. He is a dreamer. Leif has a strong sense for adventure, and roams far and wide. He is quite social and loves to be with other creatures of anysort. He is passionate about nature and all animals great and small. He often takes in injured animals and helps them back to health. He is quite careful with his pelt, and isn't fond of getting it too dirty without good reason. He has a soft spot for you ger kuamaras, but wouldn't admit it. Most find him fun and approachable as he is easy to talk to. Leif is very bright and bubbly, and has an optimistic lease on life. At times, he can be stuck up and head strong which can cause arguments with others. Leif is quite immature abd playful, pouncing on unsuspecting kiamaras and play fights with them. Generally he is quite lovable, and gets along with others easily as long as they agree with him. One thing he believes in is never intentionally hurting someone else, mentally or physically.

Dream Christmas Gift: I'll let Leif handle this section ^^
    "My dream christmas gift you ask? Well, I hate to sound rude saying this; but an excuse. Not any old excuse. You see, every year I'm forced to celebrate christmas with my family 'family christmas' as they call it. It is so boring, and the food is cold by the time we actually even get to eat. My dream christmas gift would be a great excuse not to attend that snoozefest as I've come to name it."
Last edited by Sable. on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elfie » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Username:
Kiamara Name:
Personality:
Dream Christmas Git: (optional; can be anything imaginible, go crazy :'D)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛
----------------------
JBDs Kalons
Kias Para's

----------------------
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Vampie c:

○ Shy around strangers
○ Hyper around friends and family
○ Artistic
○ Sweet Tooth
○ Hyper due to sugar rush all the time
○ Quite Lazy

A cotton candy castle , Full sized , any smaller and I will cry .
Last edited by alokesti on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moskow » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:36 am

Username:
My username is ~Banana~, and it will be for awhile. :p

Kiamara Name:
After a while of debating if I should name her Travine or Travina, I finally decided on Travine. I think that it really suits her and it is beautiful, for a very beautiful Kiamara.

Personality:
There, is defiantly a word to describe Travine. She is always there, seen but never heard. She knows when to talk and when not to, what to say and what not to. Never to much, never to little. Travine is always the right amount. But don't think of her as a bland piece of life. She as an attitude. She always responds with either the irritated tone or the nice, kind tone. Travine responds to theses who ask for it, or deserve it in one way or another. She like to write, she will always be going through life with paper and pencil in hand. Writing her way through wat we all call life.

Dream Christmas Git:
A voice. That is all that Travine wants. Some way to be able to be heard. A way to be recognized.

As beautiful as she is I am going to withdraw, good luck to everyone else!
Last edited by Moskow on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

You're on a different road
I'm in the Milky Way
You want me down on Earth,
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duskrelics » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 am

~*~(WIP)~*~
Username:
+Golden~W!ngs+

Image Image
Kula wrote:"Hi there, my name is Kula! It means "bubble" in Icelandic. So, you want to know more about me? Just look below!"

Kula wrote:"All my friends say my personality matches my name, because I am very "bubbly!" I love to hang out with my friends and go to parties. I have a great sense of humor and I love to make others laugh. But I can be troublesome! I love playing pranks and seeing the looks on my friend's faces! I would never intentionally hurt someone, though. I only want to laugh and have a good time! I love to explore and travel to interesting places, but my favorite place to go to is the rainforest. I love seeing and learning about the plant and animal species that live in it! Once I even took a trip to the rainforests in South America and made friends with a parrot! His name was Jerry, and he was mostly red with yellow and green feathers... Oh, sorry, I'm getting off track. That's another thing about me, I get distracted a lot. And I mean a lot. My friends get annoyed by it, but I can't really help doing it! It's just part of who I am. I am also quite the optimist! I always see the glass as half-full, even in the toughest of times. I make sure to have a positive attitude because if life gets you down, it's hard to get back up again. But this applies to the people I care about as well! I always encourage others, and even if I don't have anything nice to say, I won't say anything mean."

"Now, one last thing about me. If you didn't already notice from my wonderful description of myself, I am a bit of a narcissist. Okay, maybe more than a bit. But I'm proud of who I am, and that's part of what makes me me! You should all be proud of yourselves too, because you're all awesome! Just not as awesome as me, of course."

Kula wrote:If I were to describe myself in just a few words, I would say I'm bubbly, adventurous, fun-loving, humorous, and optimistic! Here's why:

.:Bubbly:.
I would say I'm quite a "bubbly" individual! I am almost always happy and get excited a lot! People say I act childish, but I think it's just my happy-go-lucky nature!

.:Adventurous:.
I'd say I'm adventurous because my favorite thing to do in my spare time is to travel to new and interesting places! I'll go just about anywhere that sparks my interest, even if it's dangerous. I laugh in the face of danger! >:D

.:Fun-Loving:.
I am one of the most fun-loving creatures you'll ever meet! There is nothing I love more than having fun, especially when I can have fun with others! Everything is much more fun if you do it with friends.

.:Humorous:.
I am a very funny girl! I love telling jokes, and playing pranks! One of my favorite pranks is the one where you tie a dollar to a string and when someone comes to pick it up, you drag it away from them! The look on their face is priceless!

.:Optimistic:.
I am quite the optimist! My friends say that I "could look on the bright side of a train wreck." I'm not sure about that, but I try to assume the best in most situations.

Kula wrote:I was hoping I wouldn't have to say this, but... like everyone else, I have a few weak points. I don't like to talk about them and risk ruining my precious reputation, but nobody's perfect, right?

Here are a few not-so-good things about me:

I get distracted very, very easily. I can be chatting with a friend one second, and off chasing a speck of dust the next. It's embarrassing, but my friends are used to it so it doesn't bother them as much as it does strangers. But I can stay focused when I put my mind to it.

Kula wrote:Some things I like are:
-Exploring
-Going on vacations
-Smoothies
-Going to parties
-Flowers
-Jokes
-Playing pranks

Dislikes wrote:Here are some things I just can't stand:
-Spiders
-Negativity
-

Dream Christmas Gift:
Kula wrote:"My dream Christmas gift would be a camera so I could take pictures of all the places I love to visit! I would put them all into a scrapbook so I could share my wonderful experiences with my friends."
Last edited by duskrelics on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:18 am, edited 8 times in total.
duskrelics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:18 am

dropping out :'c
Last edited by Zeee on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<< a n a l e i g h's . p l a c e >>

Postby Tatzel » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:28 am

Mana;
ImageImage
    Analeigh wrote:"i there! I'm Analeigh. You might've noticed, before, though, because my name is up there in big letters. Heh."
ImageImageImage

In My Eyes wrote:⇢"ωell, I think I'm really quirky and unique. I love expressing myself, but I can get a bit out of hand. Yes, I tend to brag a lot. Besides that, I'm really sarcastic-one of my many talents. I guess I'm pretty random and funny, too, and enjoy a good laugh. I like to spread happiness, which I fail at. At least I try! So many people, too many to count, have told me I have a great sense of humor. What do I think? Not really. "

"So, um, this is getting hard. You should try describing yourself!
Mana, could you take it from here?"

In Depth wrote:Sure!

<< q u i r k y >>
As Analeigh said, she is very quirky. What does quirky mean? Weird in a good way, being yourself. Analeigh isn't afraid to show off her style, and isn't hesitant to change just because someone wants her to or it isn't cool anymore. This also means she's kind of crazy. Again, good crazy, the kind where you run around in public shouting "TASTE THE FREAKING RAINBOW!" while flailing around everywhere. Um, yeah, I don't know if that's exactly good crazy.

<< b o l d >>
If Analeigh wants to make a difference, make a statement, she will. It's not like, 'I'll do this' and not doing it for her. She is very confident in herself, and willing to cross the line. What I mean is, if something bothers her, she won't step down from the fight. This also means if she puts her mind to something, she will accomplish it. Especially when participating in a game of Truth or Dare.

<< e a s y g o i n g >>
In addition to her bolder, wilder side, there is a calmer Analeigh. She is cool, can take a joke, and is very understanding in this state.

<< r e l a x e d >>

<< f u n n y >>

<< t o m b o y i s h >>
In Ana's eyes, there are two types of girls: tomboys and girlies, and you have to choose a side. She has taken to the tomboyish side, more comfortable with taking on horrific, playful dares than layering lip gloss and poofing on blush. Besides, who would want to be a snob?

I'd Really Like to Have This wrote:⇢"ℴkay. It's really weird, but...a five pound bag of skittles! I could eat skittles forever, and ever, hehe. It would be awesome...hey, don't look at me that way! You asked."

Dropping out. Sorry but 77 just...*U* Good luck to the rest of you guys, though. I'm sure she'll go to a great owner.
Last edited by Tatzel on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
she/they/he semi-active
Tatzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me