Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Myni Adopts by winkatuck

Based on Click to view
Artist winkatuck [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
50 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Myni Adopts

Postby winkatuck » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Myni's are long slender ferret-like creatures with two sets of legs they can hide under their thick fur and a pair of small stubby hands. Their diet consists mostly of fruits and berries but they like cooked meat too if pampered enough to have it, they don't really like most sweet things like candy or cake unless it's natural sugar. Their fur comes in all and any color but usually does not have more than four different colors unless it has black, white or gray in it. They grow as long as six feet but some are smaller. The gem on their heads represents their most common emotion.

✷ Myni's are born with little fur and nubs for limbs that are so small they can't crawl around that easy on them. Most child Myni's are carried around on other Myni's backs or in their mouths for transportation but some roll around like little furry sausages.

✷ Myni's come in up to four different colors, not including black, white or gray or their eye and gem color.

✷ Most Myni's would rather avoid or hide from violence than participate or cause it. They usually have a skittish if not shy attitude.

✷When Myni's breed they breed for life, so choose your mate carefully.

✷One to three child Myni's are born from breedings, any adopted child can grow into a teen as early as one week and no sooner.

✷Teen Myni's can grow into an adult as early as three weeks and no sooner.

✷ Gem Colors and Their Meanings:
        White - This represents positive energy. A lighter version of a color would mean they act on positive impulse over negative. A pure white gem would make for a happy-go-lucky kind of personality.
        Black - Represents negative energy. A darker version of a color would mean they act on negative impulse over positive. A pure black gem would represent a very pessimistic, tortured or even scarred individual.
        Gray - Lacking emotion or seeming cold or void.
        Red - Passionate or selfish about something.
        Orange - Humorous; usually lacks seriousness.
        Yellow - Cheerful or full of boundless energy; hyper and constantly on the go.
        Green - Humble; lack of pride and want of being someone they are not.
        Blue - Relaxed; possibly almost lazy or seemingly depressed and glum.
        Purple - Regal or Proper; could contain pride or ego.
        Rainbow - On rare occasion, some Myni come out with a balanced set of emotions, but again this is rare.
        Clear - Knowledgeable but usually void of most other emotion or lacking in all emotion.

✷ No begging, bribing or complaining if you don't win.
      ✷ Treat Artists and Mods with respect, if you have an issue with someone then pm me instead.
      ✷ You may not give your Myni away (unless a custom), we will put it up for re-adoption or the original artist will.
      ✷ You may only own up to 3 Myni for now, we might let members have more in the future.
      ✷ Artists may make themselves one custom and one custom only! They have to adopt if they want more.
      ✷Mods may ask an artist to make them one custom C: They have to adopt if they want more.
      ✷ An artist may make a custom for a friend but then they cannot make themselves a custom.
      ✷ Do not ask to be on staff, I will look through friends and their galleries for artists and pick friends for mods.
      ✷ If you are unsure about something, pm me or if you cannot contact me or its a common question post on this thread or ask a mod.
      ✷ No more than 5 Myni's should be up for adoption at one time unless stated otherwise, might change this later.
      ✷ Each artist may not have more than two competitions open at a time, they must close an old one to open a new one.
      ✷ Contests will vary depending on what the artist of the design plans to do.
      ✷ Each artist should number the Myni accordingly (ex: M #1 or My #1, etc.)
      ✷ The adopter picks the gem color not the artist unless it is a special contest based on why the gem is that color or something.
      ✷ New rules will be installed if needed

GA or Guest Artists, will be open after the 30th myni has been made and adopted C: after that I will update when to expect them to open again..

Getting GA
      ✷Simply fill out and post the form AFTER I post they are open and the form is not striked out.
      ✷After I have posted that I have added and closed the GA slots, DO NOT POST A FORM.
      ✷If you post a form after I state I closed the slots then you will be banned from the next opening of the GA's.
      ✷Do not edit your form or it will not count, complete forms will be the only forms accepted.
      ✷If you were picked for GA last time you must wait one opening before trying out again for GA.

Rules for GA
      After you get a slot, you still have some rules to abide by..
        ✷No solid color mynis
        ✷No teen or child mynis
        ✷No clear gem customs
        ✷No mynis with over four body colors (this doesn't include eye and gem color or any variant of black, grey or white.)
        ✷No gifting out your adoptables (You can gift someone a custom but that counts as your custom.)
        ✷You can only be GA for up to two weeks, if you do not post a myni by that time you will simply be removed as new GA's are picked.
        NEW*** - You CANNOT use someone else's design as your own for GA.
      Anyone caught breaking these rules will NOT be able to be GA ever again.

Customs
      When you get a GA slot, you have an option to make yourself a custom, this is only available if you do not already own a myni and it is your first time as GA. If you decide to make an adoptable or adopt out the custom or gift it away, you CAN NOT make another later on.

Note: If you do make your first myni adoptable a custom you may make another myni as GA for others to adopt, as long as your first one is a custom and it is your first time as a GA.

Former GA's
      This is a complied list for me to keep track of so I know who can and cannot make customs, usernames in red cannot ever be GA again.. warnings will be next to usernames and be in red.

✷SCULIAX
        ✷Deadly Nightshade
        ✷waterdrops
        ✷Fox-
        ✷~Sandkit~ [[warned for using a design that is not theirs]]
        ✷Gherit
        ✷the.broken.hearts

GA FORM
      Fill this out and post it on the main thread here when GA's are OPEN ONLY!
      Code: Select all
      [size=150][color=#BF0000][b]I want to make Myni's![/b][/color][/size]
      Username: Your username here
      Design Example: [url]Url to one of your oekaki drawings that ***YOU*** designed, if you post a colored in image from some gift lines or I find out you did not design it, you will be banned from GA.[/url]
      One Fact about Myni's: list something relevant here please so I know you read all the rules.

Wanna support us? Take this stamp and post it in your signature! Let the world be filled with furry sausages!

Code: Select all
    [center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1533767][img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/winkatuck/myni_zpsb0090ccd.gif[/img][/url][/center]
Last edited by winkatuck on Mon May 04, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 41 times in total.
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Myni Adopts

Postby winkatuck » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:26 pm

1.19.13 - Updated sign and added new "Adopt Me" sign, fanclub linked and added.
    1.20.13 - Smoke is added as mod on the team and stamp added.
    1.21.13 - HQ setup and linked to the front, GA first opens
    2.1.13 - Nursery setup and linked to the front, New Valentines event is up!

✷ Will last from Feb 1st to Feb 14th

✷ To participate, simply draw some gift lines or art of your favorite myni doing something valentines related.

✷ Post the drawing on the HQ thread for all of us to see so we know you are trying out for the event!

✷ I will be judging based on the following..
        Number of likes (✷ x # of likes)
        Number of color in's (if gift lines) (✷ x colored in)
        Number of comments on picture (✷ x different users posts)
        Overall Time and Effort put into picture (✷ - ✷✷✷)

The winner will receive a custom myni regardless if they already have a custom from GA or being staff, this myni also does not count towards the adoption limit! Depending on how many entries we get, there maybe one runner up who will get one of the next GA spots when they open.
Last edited by winkatuck on Mon May 04, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 12 times in total.
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Annnd were open for posting! Feel free to bookmark or mark or ask questions!
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timery » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Oooh is there going to be some adoptions? Because these look awesome!
Timery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Yes, I plan on posting a few here in a moment hopefully C;
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timery » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Ooh! I can't wait! Im gonna try to adopt one and keep it as my personal pet in my siggy.
Timery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carbon » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:19 pm

*bounces about happily* This is gonna be fun!
My Stuff wrote:Ask us stuff
I am rarely on, due to life and school
My JBDs My dA My Quiz Click on this thing PM

Carbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me