Based on Click to view
Artist newt [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

POD #22

Postby newt » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:49 am

Rules
Please respect everyone on this thread; not just staff.
Do not argue with the artist's decisions.
Do not bash the artist's design.
Please, do not steal any designs, the lines, or the species.
Keep spam off of the thread.
Take good care of your Pomme Deer! If you no longer want your POD, please tell the designer so it can be put up for adoption again.
Try not to ask questions that have already been explained here. Read the whole thread well before asking any questions.
Don't be a sore loser. Respect the winner.
Follow the artist's rule to adopt a POD.

I really like this one! If you want to adopt her, name her and give her a personality. I'll end it when I feel there have been enough entries.
newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: POD #22

Postby - Snow - » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:58 am

Name:
Yara, it's native american and means butterfly

Personality:
Yara is very outgoing, playfull and cheerfull. Since she has been little she just runs over the hills jumping arround and over everthing.
She likes mountain hiking and everthing thats full of action but she also likes lying in the gras, watching the clouds and relaxing. Yara is very gentle, proud and brave and defends all her friends when they are in danger and she also comforts them when they're sad. She likes entertaining,telling jokes and bringing her friends to laugh.

Other:
I love this one, she has a really nice and unique design :D good job
- Snow -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novva » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:17 am

Name:
Pinnam- meaning feather in latin

Personality:
Pinnam is a very outgoing POD she loves to be around others and hanging out. She never hesitates to introduce herself and can start and keep a conversation with ease. Although she has an outgoing nature, she can also be shy. She has this way of sensing around others were she tends to act different around everyone. She is very kind as well she always goes out of his way to help others in her random acts of kindness. This kind of thing gives her a good feeling that brings her to do it again and again. Once again there is a turn side to this too. sometimes she can be very jealous, and may become a pout, or bad sport. She tends to do this a lot even when she tries not too. This kind of thing can make her seem like a bad girl. But really on the inside. Pinnam is a happy go lucky friendly POD who can get along with everyone!
Last edited by Novva on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
Novva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby newt » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:39 am

~Nova~ wrote:
Name:
Pinnam- meaning feather in latin

Personality:
Pinnam is a very outgoing POD he loves to be around others and hanging out. He never hesitates to introduce himself and can start and keep a conversation with ease. Although he has an outgoing nature, he can also be shy. He has this way of sensing around others were he tends to act different around everyone. He is very kind as well he always goes out of his way to help others in his random acts of kindness. This kind of thing gives him a good feeling that brings him to do it again and again. Once again there is a turn side to this too. sometimes he can be very jealous, and may become a pout, or bad sport. He tends to do this a lot even when he tries not too. this kind of thing can make him seem like a bad guy. But really on the inside. Pinnam is a happy go lucky friendly POD who can get along with everyone!

I like your form, just wanted to point out that she's female c: so you might have to change a few things, sorry
newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novva » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:09 am

ahh I knew that XD I just realized i wrote guy though. Thanks for reminding me I wouldn't have noticed. <3 Oh I wrote he a few times I think I have gone for way to many males latley, thanks again though. I forgot.

ImageImageImage
Novva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockpelt » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:50 pm

NAME
If I were to win this beautiful girl, I would call her Autunni, meaning 'Autumns' in Italian. Autunno is 'Autumn', but the 'i' instead of the 'o' makes it sound more feminine to me.
Her nickname would be Auti.

PERSONALITY
Protective -
Auti will always fight for the young, the old, the poor and the weak, no mater how much danger she will put herself in. She will help her friends, family and even complete strangers if they need it.

Not Selfish -
Auti will put her family and friends before herself. Always. If she's got an extra slice of cake or an extra cookie or something, she will always give it to someone else and not keep/eat it.

Fun-
Auti loves to have fun! She has a habit of throwing parties for her friends and family and will always stay up late watching movies, playing board games or card games, and drinking lemonade!

Prankster-
This is the only trait that isn't always present. Auti can have a laugh with her friends by pranking her friends and family. She doesn't do this often, however, because the pranks are usually a bit too much.

Peaceful-

Auti doesn't like fighting or violence or anything like that. She hates seeing blood and she feels sick at the sight of it. She won't hurt any living thing...except for flies. Flies are annoying.

Eep, I've found my hands-down absolutely
completely and utterly dream Kiamara. I'm
willing to give everything I own for this little
guy; ANYTHING. I'm looking for any and all
art that can be offered, and a PM would be
much appreciated of you can help me. <3

ART TRADES WANTED!
Rockpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Name:
Seikleja, which means adventurer in Estonian. This name suits her because she looks as if nothing will stop her from a good adventure, and that she's always ready to go off and have fun.

Personality:
Compassionate, bold, excitable, just a little bit arrogant. All of these things are part of what make Seikleja so wonderful.

Compassionate. She understands when someone is going through hard times, or maybe doesn't understand what they're supposed to do. She will always do whatever she can to help someone out.

Bold. She will always be the first to stand up, the first to go and do what needs to be done. She will never back down.

Excitable. If there's something more exciting than what's going on right then, Seikleja will jump on it and forget completely about everything else.

Arrogant. She is under the impression that she is better than everyone else. If someone else is chosen instead of her, then that's just rude, in her opinion. She will always think that she is the best for whatever needs to be done.

((Finished))
Last edited by Evil Muffin Overlord on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
I AM THE EVIL MUFFIN OVERLORD FEAR MY AWESOME POWER

Also, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING ME
AND MY MINIONS!
Yes, we understand that we are muffins,
but we are not edible, we are evil!
Being eaten always takes away precious
time and resources, as well as degrades
our honor. So please, if you value your
life and your goodness as a person,
don't eat the muffins. Please. For
your sake, and ours.

Characters, roleplay open for all.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Name
Heroine
Personality
Energetic, graceful, and outgoing, Heroine is a smart, quick witted POD who loves yo adventure.
Rest of personality is a WIP
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby newt » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:48 am

I'm gonna extend this so people can finish forms... I would have judged today but there are several WIPs.
newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby newt » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Piefairie-x wrote:Name:
Seikleja, which means adventurer in Estonian. This name suits her because she looks as if nothing will stop her from a good adventure, and that she's always ready to go off and have fun.

Personality:
Compassionate, bold, excitable, just a little bit arrogant. All of these things are part of what make Seikleja so wonderful.

Compassionate. She understands when someone is going through hard times, or maybe doesn't understand what they're supposed to do. She will always do whatever she can to help someone out.

Bold. She will always be the first to stand up, the first to go and do what needs to be done. She will never back down.

Excitable. If there's something more exciting than what's going on right then, Seikleja will jump on it and forget completely about everything else.

Arrogant. She is under the impression that she is better than everyone else. If someone else is chosen instead of her, then that's just rude, in her opinion. She will always think that she is the best for whatever needs to be done.

((Finished))

Congratulations! You've won! Take good care of her.
newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me