Chapter 3: The Silent Whistle by Cenobia

Artist Cenobia [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Chapter 3: The Silent Whistle

Postby Cenobia » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Chapter 3: The silent Whistle
"No", is what I managed to say. It took all the strength I had left to pick myself up from the ground. When I stood up I felt like a retard, I must have looked like a mouse compared to four lions and a cat. That was probably the worst thing I could have done. The man-ish figure managed to laugh at what I had just done, and even the beasts sounded like they were cackling. Yeah, I was stupid, but at least standing up to them was kind of noble. I wasn't going to cower before my death, they would take me in an instant. "You know kid..." he could....talk? My jaw felt like it got unhinged and it dropped. "You're pretty funny."...funny? I know I'm stupid, but I wasn't trying to entertain them, they think taking someone's life is just hilarious...well how's a punch in the gut hilarious? So I punched the figure and his face instantly became one of anger. He smiled and signaled at his beasts. They seemed to smile, too, and they started prowling towards me. But they weren't the worst. The man pulled something from his jacket and blew into it. It was silent...what was he doing? then I heard a maniacal laugh and three distinct growls, deeper and louder than the four beasts in front of me. An old man with stark white, curly hair stammered towards the man, I then realized he was in a straightjacket. He laughed and laughed, cackling and wheezing and snorting. Then I saw a large shadow with three heads hang over the man and the maniac. It barked and the four beast prowling towards me stopped, perked up their ears and cowered at the enormous shadow. They then yelped and ran away. The three-headed beast put one paw in front of the man and maniac. Then another. It lowered all three of it's heads down to my level. I was a goner.

Yes, I know it's sloppy. I'm tired, suck it up buttercup.
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chapter 3: The Silent Whistle

Postby Amaranth Wolf » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Eeeek!!! thats creepy!!!and u r pretty good. thatd take me like half an hour to draw at hlaf that skill haha. Loving the story!!
I don't trade pets anymore; I just use the forums and Oekaki. I post my art on DeviantArt now http://amaranthwolf.deviantart.com/
Amaranth Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me