Chapter 2: The Man and The Devil's Dogs by Cenobia

Artist Cenobia [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chapter 2: The Man and The Devil's Dogs

Postby Cenobia » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Chapter 2: The Man and The Devil's Dogs
It was a twisted figure with a wicked smile. His crystal-white eyes were painful to look at, they were like blades cutting across my skin. I tried to to talk but all that came out were wisps of cold air and bubbles formed by the rain droplets on my mouth. His mouth had needle-like teeth. He closed his eyes and stood for a while. I was waiting for the worst, but he opened his eyes again once I thought I was dead. His eyes had changed color, they were now the darkest shade of red, still glowing. It seemed like he gave off a sinister hum, he opened his mouth and his teeth gave off electrical charges, they traveled down through his arms into his finger tips. He raised his arms and about 4 larger-than-him figures emerged.They were completely black with silky yellow eyes. They were bulky with broad frames and had knife-like teeth about a foot long each. These were the monstrosities that awaited my fate. These were the devil's dogs. They'll swallow me whole...or play catch with me until I'm shredded into four equal pieces so they can each have a share. Either way...I knew where I was going.

WOWZA! You weren't supposed to turn out that good! XD I thought I was just going to make a sloppy wolf thingy, but this turned out good if I do say so myself! I may add some shading, background, and the devil man when I have all 4 chapters done :D
3rd page!
Last edited by Cenobia on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chapter 2: The Man and The Devil's Dogs

Postby ~Wolf spirit~ » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Wow! So good. I like how the muzzle scrunches up, showing how deep the wolf is into its growl. Amazing<3

Sing
Dance
Act

To all my friends- Thank you for being
In my life <3
Therese
Cassy
Emme
Karen
Lauren
Molly
And so many more