Chapter 1: The Chase by Cenobia

Artist Cenobia [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chapter 1: The Chase

Postby Cenobia » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Chapter 1: The Chase
That was the night I ran for my life, those things...those creatures were after me, and I knew that if I stopped, I would have been dead already. I kept going; my heart was on fire, my legs felt like wooden boards about to break, my head spun. I fell. I didn't know what to do, I sobbed into my worn away leather jacket, the rain cradling my face, creating a comforting feeling. I thought to myself...what am I going to do? I fell back onto the soaked green grass and imagined I was back at home on my comfy bed, the shallow light of the hallway reaching out to my face. I was startled when I heard the sound of wet footsteps behind me. I opened my eyes and twisted my head around so fast I swear I could have broken my neck. I heard twisted laughing followed by a chorus of deep, ground shaking growls. I wasn't alone. Something emerged from the shadows to the beam of light under a streetlight. I couldn't believe what I saw.

Ohmagod, I fwail wat dwawing hoomans! *flails around* This is the first chapter! Yay! Now I have to make art(<---almost said fart there) for the second chapter! -she said less excitedly- HOOHRAHJELLYBEANSPANDASLOTH! Second page!
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me