PH #21 by Sphye

Based on Click to view
Artist Sphye [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

PH #21

Postby Sphye » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:20 am

Feline hybrids are just what they sound like. Large cats with characteristics of at least two different existing breeds. However, these cats have somehow acquired large "saberteeth" and bony structures on their heads that resemble antlers or horns. Females have small antlers on their heads. Males have up to four horns on their heads and large horny dewclaws that are used to fight when needed. The hybrids can have any eye color, even unnatural ones. They also have small manes on their necks. They have very long pumes on the ends of their tails which they use to cover their faces when they sleep as a sort of camoflauge. These plumes are always the color of the ground on which they are born; i.e. a hybrid living in the rainforest might have a bright green tail, while one living in the tundra would be white or one in the mountains would be gray or brown. Feline Hybrids breed during early fall or late summer and give birth where the ground looks how it normally does in the area.

This girl is a semi-aquatic, cave dwelling Panthera Hybridia. This Feline has only a couple rare times seen daylight, as she would be underwater or in her cave the rest of the time. She will require an accommodating home and lots of care. I will be drawing an item of your choice for her to have, E.G. a necklace, toy, or some form of clothing.

Ƨριяιт wrote:Owner: Ƨριяιт
Name: Blue Sphinx
Item you would like her to have: A feather necklace?
Other:
Last edited by Sphye on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PH #21

Postby major pb » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:45 am

Owner: Ƨριяιт
Name: Blue Sphinx
Item you would like her to have: A feather necklace?
Other:
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PH #21

Postby Sphye » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Congratulations!