2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~ Pink Racer Fasheea ~ Female ~

Postby LostGosling » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:53 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~.:Fasheea ~ Pink Earth ~ Female:.~*~

Owner: Captain Rutabaga

Name: Pink Earth

Personality: Pink Earth is mostly a sweet creature, not really wanting to hurt people. She is kind and caring, and will probably do her best to help you. BUT, she can get into a nasty temper... I mean, she would attack you, not be a nice creature at all. She enjoys walks, and often calms down on one.
She is a mystery, never telling her secrets, sitting back and watching. If you look carefully, her eyes seem to glow at night, always chanting "I know something you don't know..." She also has a funny side, sometimes playing tricks on unwary people.

How we met: We met one fine spring day, along the stream of Faina. We were walking calmly along, not paying very good attention to where we were going, not knowing of each other. I bent down to drink, when I saw her reflection on the water. I screamed, for I was afraid. She laughed, telling me I didn't need to fear with her eyes. I nodded. When I returned home, she was on my doorstep before I came. I let her in, for she seemed to want to. Since then, she has stayed with me.

Lineage: None Known.

.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me