Based on Click to view
Artist rosesgreedy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zhoon #6 (MINE)

Postby rosesgreedy » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:13 am

Zhoons wrote:
Zhoons are very adventurous creatures with great personalities. They are basically overgrown salamanders that are hair and have ears. Zhoons usually collect clothing and jewelry and sometimes they carry around a doll or stuffed animal. They sometimes do not know how/where to use an item so they tend to put the things they find on places different from their intended use. It is rare for Zhoons not to have items, or to have short or no hair, or to have both. Zhoons DO have noses (Which are just like a lizard nose) but their hair covers it up. Zhoons are generally the size of a housecat to a Jack Russell Terrier, and infants tend to be the size of a kitten or puppy. Zhoons colors consist of blacks, tans/browns, blues, grays, reds, oranges, indigos, greens, and light magentas/pinks. These are basically the colors of different types of salamanders, as Zhoons typically look like various species of the amphibian. They can not have other colors such as turquoise, neon colors, etc

dsak;ljfdl;a I was deciding weather to put her up for adoption or not, but I love her too much :'D
    Her name shall be Sahalie, meaning "Sky".
    Based on this Salamander
she/her || adult || taurus
rosesgreedy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me