Panthera Hybridia #13 by Sphye

Based on Click to view
Artist Sphye [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Panthera Hybridia #13

Postby Sphye » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:25 am

Feline hybrids are just what they sound like. Large cats with characteristics of at least two different existing breeds. However, these cats have somehow acquired large "saberteeth" and bony structures on their heads that resemble antlers or horns. Females have small antlers on their heads. Males have up to four horns on their heads and large horny dewclaws that are used to fight when needed. The hybrids can have any eye color, even unnatural ones. They also have small manes on their necks. They have very long pumes on the ends of their tails which they use to cover their faces when they sleep as a sort of camoflauge. These plumes are always the color of the ground on which they are born; i.e. a hybrid living in the rainforest might have a bright green tail, while one living in the tundra would be white or one in the mountains would be gray or brown. Feline Hybrids breed during early fall or late summer and give birth where the ground looks how it normally does in the area.

Congratulations, | E | L | I |!
Last edited by Sphye on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Panthera Hybridia #13

Postby Sphye » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:46 pm

| E | L | I |, you are correct with the guess Warriors. The other answer would have been Fablehaven.
Congratulations!
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorbet Ice Cream! » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:55 am

Nice but maybe be a little more natural?

Dream, Believe, Achieve. 8/9 C, "We're the 7th 'C' to success!"
My school hours are from 8 AM - 5 PM at the latest
I was Fluffeh Kittehz, Fluffy Colours and Pokemon Freak!
I am going on holiday for two weeks!

Signiture made by ❤ Ɔαℓм Ɖσωи Ɔʋяℓʏ!

Sorbet Ice Cream!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sphye » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Pokemon Freak! wrote:
Nice but maybe be a little more natural?

Do you mean the tail or the rose highlight-y ness? I thought the rose colors would be natural enough, but if that's the problem I'll try for a more natural coloration from now on. If the green tail is the problem, then the explanation is that it's a jungle-dwelling feline, and the tails are supposed to double as camouflage.
Feline hybrids are just what they sound like. Large cats with characteristics of at least two different existing breeds. However, these cats have somehow acquired large "saberteeth" and bony structures on their heads that resemble antlers or horns. Females have small antlers on their heads. Males have up to four horns on their heads and large horny dewclaws that are used to fight when needed. The hybrids can have any eye color, even unnatural ones. They also have small manes on their necks. They have very long pumes on the ends of their tails which they use to cover their faces when they sleep as a sort of camoflauge. These plumes are always the color of the ground on which they are born; i.e. a hybrid living in the rainforest might have a bright green tail, while one living in the tundra would be white or one in the mountains would be gray or brown. Feline Hybrids breed during early fall or late summer and give birth where the ground looks how it normally does in the area.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorbet Ice Cream! » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:11 pm

I know the tail is fine c: Yeah the pink.

Dream, Believe, Achieve. 8/9 C, "We're the 7th 'C' to success!"
My school hours are from 8 AM - 5 PM at the latest
I was Fluffeh Kittehz, Fluffy Colours and Pokemon Freak!
I am going on holiday for two weeks!

Signiture made by ❤ Ɔαℓм Ɖσωи Ɔʋяℓʏ!

Sorbet Ice Cream!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me