Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sky Wyrm Dragons-Open by foxxbreath

Based on Click to view
Artist foxxbreath [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
51 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sky Wyrm Dragons-Open

Postby foxxbreath » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Updates, News, Ect., wrote: viewtopic.php?t=1664536
We've moved. :3 I made a new, more organized thread(SO I will be more active), and if you would like to retire, now would be the time to tell me. The new thread has some new stuff, so make sure to read it! (Also, if you would like to return a wyrm, please tell me, or the artist who made it, so they can tell me)

RolePlay!!

By Qwertypi! <3

Welcome, to the Sky Wyrm Adoption Center!! Here, you will learn all about these rare dragons, and ave a chance to adopt one. Above is Toxic, the mascot. She will show you around.

Sky Wyrm dragons are serpent like dragons, with two front legs and long, sharp claws. They also rarely have complex patterns. If one does have a complex pattern, quick! It's rare!! These dragons have silky fur, and their eyes change color depending on the season, and time of day.

the tails, horns, and back scales are always the same color. And even though they have no wings, they can fly using their magical powers. Their diet consists of small rodents, birds, and insects. Tey also like fruits like plums and peaches.

Sky Wyrmslive usually around 100 years, and are considered an adullt at about 30 years. They are on average, 1-4 meters (1-4 feet) long, and about 30-80 KiloGrams in weight.

Sky Wyrms live on a remote island in the middle of the ocean. It is filled with jungles, the perfect habitat for these dragons.They lay eggs the sixe of a chicken egg, but these eggs are colorful with amazing patterns. Very rarely are the eggs found before hatching, as Sky Wyrm eggs are the color of its surroundings, with brigt greens and oranges. With a little of crimson? A mother Wyrm buries her egg under some leaves, and hides above.

These are the boring rules. We need them to keep things smooth!

1. All CS rules apply.
2. Respect everybody!
3. No complaing if you don't get the Wyrm you wanted. There will be more!
4. Since these have become somewhat popular, I am allowing 7 sky wyrms each, not including the ones you get from breeding. You can get as many as you like from breeding!
5. Don't claim this species as your own. I payed a lot to own it, and have worked hard on them.
6. No removing my, or Peace7Colby's signatures(Theirs is located by the tail, inbetween pieces of tufts.)!!!
7. Don't beg, or threaten.
8. Have FUN!!!!!

Kaycee Sohma
Coexist
AnimalStyle
Emma12559
Crimson Winged Troll
qwertypi303
Kaycee Sohma
qwertypi303
Emma12559
Deathseeker

Payment depends on what your chosen artist has chosen for the payment they take. When ordering a custom, please post here, AND PM it to your chosen artist. Just to make sure they get it!
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Tail, horn, back horn color:
Claw color:
Design(s)(If any):
Eye Color:
Breedable?:
Other(Items, line changes, ect.')
Artist:

[b]Kaycee Sohma: any 3 WL pets, or 4 uncommons. 1 rare will get you something extra. :3
Coexist: A rare from any year, or one WL pet.
AnimalStyle: 1 WL pet that is rare or higher. Or a dragon, unicorn, or zebra of any rarity.
Emma12559: 1 rare of any date or any 2 wishlist pets.
Crimson Wings: [right]One rare from any year or three WL uncommons.

Go To The Breeding Center For The Form, And Post There.

1.Seykoon(Decides when she quits, due to wining Grand Prize in artist comp. Can also do more han two wyrms.)
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
Guest artists get a week to make 2 adoptables. 1 may be for themself. GA can't do customs, or breedings.
Not First Come, First serve. Once I get a few entrie, I will choose some people.
[strike]
Username:
Why?:
Example:
Last edited by foxxbreath on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 95 times in total.
    ImageImage
    π•­π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–˜π–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š

π•­π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖆 π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰ 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

For Adoption/Adopted/Returned/Stamps/Affiliates/Q&A

Postby foxxbreath » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:51 pm

SW #73 Chinese New Year! EPIC!!!
SW #74- I love this one so much!But,will give others a chance.:3
SW #75-ASSASSINS CREED!!! :DDDD
SW #78-Very pretty! <3
[url][/url]

We just had an event or two, and not all these were adopted before we closed there! D: SO, we still wantthem to have good homes! ^^
Latest Event: Christmas Event; CSW=Christmas Sky Wyrm
CSW #17- Beautiful, lovely. He's elemental!
CSW #19- Made by GA Soccer123new! (looks yummy)

Krypton-Peace&Colby Radioactive-Epicbuscus Snerk-Epicbuscus Shadowless-Starβ™₯Struck Kumar-Coexist Myth-β™žGrell Sutcliffe Aaliyah-100%AWESOME The Fallen Star-Epicbuscus Shrik-lightningstrike3 Chaos-Coexist Luna-Tavros-Nitram Xerian-Crimson Winged Troll Shriliyoh-100%AWESOME Asta-PewDie's Bro ;D Kyro-~AlphaWolf~ Swirl-BLACKPATCH Kekiry&Miyou-H a j a k a k u/Alicia Yggdrasill Patch-TwilightStallion Magik-Shenan_The_Cat Moss-.:ThunderHeart:. Nucleur-BrightHeaven CleoPatra-Coexist Devil-|E|L|I| FireBlade-~Silverrain~ Magistrea-Crimson Winged Troll Conrad-MissionImpossible48 Zeli-Wolf_Bringer_1999 ?????-Emma12559 Fallea-skywolf237 Susamajii Kyoumou -skywolf237 Kepi-UnluckyRaven13 Libra-Kurloz-Makara Lightning-BrightHeaven Bayard-Crimson WInged Troll Gwolha-flea
Rheago-UnluckyRaven13 Moon Shine-Preastore
Toxin-β™žGrell Sutcliffe Calypso-Weed-Sama Artyom-PewDie's Bro ;D Sandstorm- ~Fauna Ning-Coexist Sierra-Seykoon Soul/WYrm-β™žGrell Sutcliffe & Epicbuscus Muliloa AkΓ’ Hiapo-Preastore Aurora-Manx
Coy-Coexist Uhar- Sky Watcher Mashu- Sadness or Madness
Custos Vicis- BARRELS! Sea Foam- BrightHeaven Hope- Chocolate Fury of Fire- haily9 Azura- Starmz β™₯ N-Harmony- Princess WhirlPool Zolo- UnluckyRaven13 Jade of the Nile-Coexist and β™žGrell Sutcliffe Semi-Rainbow- Hailey9 Mirage- Weed-Sama Yin- Irris Joh- ~RossLynch<3 Evelyn- Weselydog Calliope- Kinectimals Turkey-β˜€β˜ΎForeverBlueβ˜½β˜€ Avian- Tess Kelpierre- HorseFan21 Kayotami Mishubisha-VampireKitty177 Aeron- Manx Violet-β™žGrell Sutcliffe Unnamed- Deaththehero & Vampirekitty177 Kishra-Padfootlover Discord- Kurloz-Makara Sensato-ItsAscrubsThang θ™ŽδΉ‹ιˆ-Horsefan21Snowfall-Starmz β™₯
Pine-ReSpekt
Swirl-doglover947
Bread Pudding-soccer123new Gabriel-Coexist Rudolph-β™žGrell Sutcliffe Nia-Hailey9 S'vivon-Soccer123New Coco-Loco-Qwertypi303 The Sky's The Limit-The Norwegian Girl Noel-*~ƀɛρρɛямιит~* Gingerbread-~Cherrypaw~ Solar Light- Kitty k a t γ‚ͺーロラ-VampireKitty177
Death- kitty k a t Iced- β™žGrell Sutcliffe Aurora-Kurloz-Makara
West-qwertypi303
Frosty-HorseFan21 Phoenix-Soccer123New Thorn-Trinity505
Image West-qwertypi303

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1418681][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vUBlR.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1418681][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2edump2.png[/IMG][/url]

Q: May I be an artist?
A: We curently don't need any artists. We'll let you know when the time comes, though!
Q: How many can we have?
A: As ofnow, seven. Ifyou aquire a wyrmling from breeding, you can have as many ofthose as you want. Only seven from here, though.
Q: Can I have one for my signature?
A: I know how to make them transparent, but you must own one first!
Q: Could we be affiliates?
A: We aren't really lookig for new affiates ATM, but I'll check your species out and think about it. :3
Last edited by foxxbreath on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:31 am, edited 98 times in total.
    ImageImage
    π•­π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–˜π–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sky Wyrm Dragons

Postby E t e r n i t y » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Love love love this! <333
Dragons+Epic skill= mind blown! >3<
Username: E t e r n i t y
Why: I love art, however uncapable I am at it and recently, I've grown to love dragons.
Jewel Mane dragons, or just dragons in general. Well, looking at this adopts I just had to try out. The lines were stunning and reminded me of a Chinese back grounded dragon. Sleek and agile, I think this is very well made! <333
Example:
Here's my shop <3 feel free to look through! ^w^
E t e r n i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buni » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Username: Bunbunnny
Why: I was going to try for this, but I decided that I couldn't handel a species, but that never ment I stopped loving them <3 What you've done is beautiful. <3
Example: Gallery? ^^
buni - adult
>> temporarily inactive <<

PMs are always open though! <3
artfight - toyhouse

see ya later!!
buni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kawartsii » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Username:
Akailla

Why:
Just before I start... Congratulations on winning these stunning dragons! I love the name as well!
I would love to help out with these creatures because they are really beautiful and I can see in a few months... with more adoptions and more promotion of these dragons, I am sure they with be very popular... Meaning more people. I really want to help you achieve this goal of getting these little guys very popular.

Experience?:
I have had quite a few of experience helping other adoptions of other creatures. I have read your rules and if I get to help be a mod... I will make sure people follow the rules and not to break them either.I will make sure to help you at all times.

Thank you <3
leaving cs as I don't come on here as much as I used too. might come on irregularly to check things, but yeah, I'm probs not gonna return to this place anymore. If you'd like to contact me or interested in my art, check out my da
catch ya later
Kawartsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:00 am

Akailla wrote:Username:
Akailla

Why:
Just before I start... Congratulations on winning these stunning dragons! I love the name as well!
I would love to help out with these creatures because they are really beautiful and I can see in a few months... with more adoptions and more promotion of these dragons, I am sure they with be very popular... Meaning more people. I really want to help you achieve this goal of getting these little guys very popular.

Experience?:
I have had quite a few of experience helping other adoptions of other creatures. I have read your rules and if I get to help be a mod... I will make sure people follow the rules and not to break them either.I will make sure to help you at all times.

Thank you <3

Thank you, and accepted. Artist forms, i'll think about those!
    ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:18 am

Username: Animalstyle
Why: Because, I have experience with being an artist, but all the forms that I was an artist in was not very popular so I was hoping I could be an artist for this one 'cause it looks awesome
Example: If you mean my art then here (some of them has my adoptable stuff and from Jewel Mane Dragons)
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1036843&size=large&format=auto&rev=1340500433
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1401608
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1404297
Last edited by susie. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
πŸͺ“
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:23 am

Animalstyle wrote:Username: Animalstyle
Why: Because, I have experience with being an artist, but all the forms that I was an artist in was not very popular so I was hoping I could be an artist for this one 'cause it looks awesome
Example: If you mean my art then here (some of them has my adoptable stuff and from Jewel Mane Dragons)

I looked at your gallery, the cerubus was amazing, and so was the dragon. Your in, but i'll judge the others later, as I will be doing school.
    ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:28 am

NinjaNight411 wrote:
Animalstyle wrote:Username: Animalstyle

I looked at your gallery, the cerubus was amazing, and so was the dragon. Your in, but i'll judge the others later, as I will be doing school.

^-^ Thank you
and... freak out mod activated
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
πŸͺ“
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:21 am

Second one is up!! This one is really easy to get!
    ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me