Forest by .Kat.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Kat. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forest

Postby .Kat. » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Forest and Nellie are like Blue and orange... They compliment each other, they make each other pop. They both have a simple purpose- to live life as it was made for them. Follow their dreams, together. There's something missing, however. But, they have no clue what it is. As they lay down, in a small cave in the forest, they try and come up with ideas about what they could add to make life more meaningful.

Forest is an outsider, Nellie as well. They were born to lead. And that they do. They laugh at the small things in life, and smile at them as well. They're both kind, caring, and love to have fun. Mainly, the only difference between the two is their appearance. Their personality is so similar, it's scary. It seems like their lives are somehow spiritually entwined... If you tear a piece of paper in half, and you separate one half from the other, the one half must find the other to become whole. Nellie is one half, and Forest is the other. They are each one half of the paper, and they've found each other. They're whole. Complete. Full of joy, and carefree.

They've lived many years of happiness, in their wolf pack, where they are the alphas. They are great leaders, and are very kind. They are reasonable, and considerate. They don't make decisions without consulting each other first. They think things through before they act, and together, have wisdom that was before untold of...

NOTE-
Do you like him? I might change his design... But I don't know... Just let me know! I tried doing a story type of thing, and tried to describe what the two of them would be like if you were to choose him. The timer, it lies. BIGTIME. This took me a half an hour at most. I did some other things, and this kind of on the side. Please excuse the horrible orange part on the upper section of the outer wing, I kind messed it up ^^ And I have a mouse, not a tablet :)

Thanks!
Kat♥
Last edited by .Kat. on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
.Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forest

Postby puddssoul » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:31 am

I like his design, and his personality is nice, but I'd have to change his backstory -- because Nellie is definately not a loner. XD She's the leader of my wolf pack, and she's got plenty of pups and young wolves near and dear to her she wouldn't abandon, not even for a handsome male. She's the sort to sacrifice her own happiness for their good.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kat. » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:55 am

oh ok :thumbup:
I'll write a new one when I get the chance ^^
ImageImageImageImage
.Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:28 am

Honestly, I'd rather people not talk about Nellie in their entry's personality. It's not about Nellie (well, it is, but not RIGHT now) it's about HIS personality. And you don't need a backstory, just a short little personality blurb.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kat. » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Ok I'll edit it again when I get the time ^^
ImageImageImageImage