Glider #11 - Kodiak by faraday

Based on Click to view
Artist faraday [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Glider #11 - Kodiak

Postby faraday » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 am

Pinecone Gliders are small, squirrel sized creatures, best known for habiting only on pine trees. They are wild and usually avoid creatures larger than themselves. Gliders are only seen at night, since they are nocturnal. They are sociable with others of their kind, though they live by themselves. Their diet consists of pinecones and pine needles, though they have been seen eating meat from carcasses left by other animals.

To adopt this little dude, just post this form ad include the funniest gif that you've ever seen under the "funny gif" part.

End Date!
August 24th

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Glider's name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Funny gif:[/b]

Good luck!

Congrats to Distant_Hybrid! c:
-Rainy
Last edited by faraday on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Glider #11

Postby Lucy. » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:54 am

Username: lucy22322
Glider's name: Fade
Personality: He is kind and gentle, and loves to have company. Has a fairly large group of friends, and hangs out with them a lot, but does enjoy being around his family. He becomes very distant and depressed if he can't see his friends for a while.
Funny gif:Click
Last edited by Lucy. on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I need you. We all need you. None of us would have survived this place if it weren't for you"
Lucy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blizzard- » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:57 am

Username: ♫ʙʟɪᴢᴢᴀʀᴅ-♫
Glider's name: Ignis
Personality: He is serious and quiet, mostly interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. He has well-developed powers of concentration. He is usually interested in supporting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, he works steadily towards his many goals. He can usually accomplish any task once they he has set his mind to it.
Funny gif:
This is about how well I can dance...
ImageImageImage

Commissions are CLOSED.
| My WME's | | My Characters | | My Fursona |

ImageImageImage
Icon Lines (c) Peace&Colby

Heartache is the worst ailment...
Blizzard-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:14 am

Marking <3 Love him!
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:29 am

b]Username:[/b] Flowerdust
Glider's name: Stryder
Personality:
[b]Funny gif:[/b
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rekhyt » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Username:
LordtheHorse. I am thinking of changing it to ♣Lordy♣, Lordy♥ or HatianTearsLikeRainღ. The reasons for the first two are obvious, but but the last is because my grandmother was an immigrant from Haiti and when the earthquake happened, we were all devastated. So I am thinking of renaming after that memorable moment.

Glider's name:
Acorn. Don't ask why, it just is.

Personality:
Truth to be told, Acorn really is just a funny one. He is always the funny one and could be called the class clown. Best of all, his jokes don't make fun of people, they are funny without being hurtful. However he doesn't know how to cheer up a sad moment and hates the awkward silence after the conversation. He also has a deep liking to the color red and yellow and black.

Funny gif:
I will have to look in on this. Give me a day or two.

shadey tumblr

Call me Amethyst or Ame
I'm a short teen girl with quite a few interests and likes!

writing animals bees movies sherlock
lotr kili drawing reading bartimaeus
shadey science animation rats ships
artemis fowl happy endings pirates

....."You give up a few things, chasing a dream."
Rekhyt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SketchedMoon » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Ṳṧεяᾔαღℯ: ℭøґαʟ ℭα∂α√ℯґ
Ḡℓїⅾℯґ'ṧ ᾔαღε: Bandit
ℙℯґṧøᾔαℓї⊥¥: Bandit is very fun, outgoing and energetic.
She is almost never tired and loves to glide around from tree to
tree as fast as she can. Behind all her energy is a very sweet
kindhearted Glider who gives lots of love to everyone
ℱʊᾔᾔ¥ ❡їƒ:
I can't pick between these two
Last edited by SketchedMoon on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SketchedMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flipp » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Username:
Pulse

Glider's Name:
Zander

Personality:
He is, at moments, a loner and practices flying by himself because he always thinks he's showing off, even though he isn't. He makes friends very easily and hardly ever gets into fights.

Funny Gif:
flipp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distant_Hybrid » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Kodiak wrote:"Should I stay or should I go? Is this some kind of joke?"

{Name:: Kodiak
Kodiak wrote:"Hey, so you know my name already, so what's this about, exactly?"

{Gender:: Male
Kodiak wrote:"Ouch. I'm a boy, though."

{Species:: Pinecone Glider
Kodiak wrote:"No, wait, I'm a Polar Bear. And you, my friend, are visually impaired."

{Personality:: In one word, many would describe Kodiak as contradicting. Or indesicive. Or maybe even confused. The point is, this little boy can never seem to make up his mind! From responding to an invite to choosing a meal, both answers seem great in their own way, and the pros and cons are almost always equal. Many times, Kodiak will ask someone else; even those with terrible judgement.

Others who dig deeper would also refer to him as intelligent, nurtuting, and precocious. As for intelligence, this is very relevant to the Pinecone Glider. His wittiness is often channeled into sarcastic comments, but they usually don't hurt the victim's feelings, as the remarks are rather goofy. Despite all of this, he is very clever and his mind moves extremely quickly and sufficiently, which is why he can never make a desicion. And for nurturing, well, that's a judgement call. Those who don't know him would call him harsh and calloused because of his quips and lack of genius when it comes to choosing, but that's not true. If you'd pay attention, you'd realize just how sweet and caring Kodiak really is
("Really side-stepped that land mine.") He especially loves the elderly and the youth, and they have mutual affection. And lastly, precocious. What is he great at, you may ask? Well, gliding. Kodiak has an amazing sense of direction and wind speed, causing him to fly very easily. He takes great pride in his ability, and others envy him for it.

{Funny Gif:: Image

{Other:: How did you even do this? This design is, to put it lightly, phenomenal. The gradient stripes mixed in with the subtle dapples are just so appealing. And fanstastic.
Last edited by Distant_Hybrid on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've decided to quit CS :c It was a hard choice, but I really need to. I haven't been on in forever... And yeah. Bye everyone. Thank you SO much for giving me an amazing time. To contact me, please PM my brother, Gravity Falls.
Distant_Hybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 am

marking
10 Years on CS!