Whispering Hollows- Altsisi #5 by Strudel

Based on Click to view
Artist Strudel [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Whispering Hollows- Altsisi #5

Postby Strudel » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:46 am

Whispering Hollows was "won" by swoomzie.
Out of all of the bios their stood at to me the most, and I liked everything about it really.
Swoomzie, I hope you enjoy your Altsisi!
If you have any questions feel free to PM me, and if you have a question about the species in general I'm sure Noleah could find thte time to answer you at some point :3

This ends in three days, on the 4th.
Anyone who has not finished their bio yet must have it in by the 3rd to be considered. Thanks to all :3

So what is a Altsisi? Pretty much what you see above, a fluffy little animal with thick fur on the upper body and thinner fur along the tail. They are very shy around new people, but can quickly bond with a new owner and reveal their personality. Each one has glowing markings, and their normal fur color ranges between greens and blues, though there are Altsisi of every color. There are rumors of Altsisi with wings or tail mutations, but no proof has been found.
If you want to learn more about the species click the "Based On" link above or the Altsisi Adopts stamp in my signature.

So this little one is a girl. She looked way too feminine to be anything else.
So to win this one, you must write a bio for her (and yes, you are allowed to add to the basic form I will supply) the bio that I (and perhaps Noleah if I have trouble) feels fits this Altsisi the most will be allowed to adopt her.

Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]: Female (do not change)
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dislikes[/b]:
[b]History[/b] (optional):

Please take out the quotationed parts in the form before you submit it.
And please take out the history section if you choose not to fill it. Thank you.

*Note* The winner will be picked by quality, not quantity. Just because yours is the longest will not guarantee a win. However it is unlikely you will win with just the bare minimum either, so keep that in mind when making your bio.
Good luck to all of you~
Last edited by Strudel on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Altsisi #5

Postby Arin Elric % » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:16 am

Name: Ferae Forma (Wild Beauty in Latin)
Personality: Graceful and kind, she is always calm and happy. she takes care of people and always watches over the just and kind.
Likes: Nature, beauty, and everyone that is kind and selfless
Dislikes: Rude and hateful people, people who are selfish and harm others
History (optional): When Ferae was born everyone came to see the young mystic, they could tell even then she would be kind to others and help all who needed it..but they were saddened for she would have to learn her skills on her own because her mother had died during child birth and her father had just vanished..but that didn't stop this strong young Altsisi, no she grew even stronger than her mother and was always kind like her father. even without family she made it in this harsh world like no other had done before her, she is wild but tame, strong yet weak and she knows it and isn't afraid of people seeing for she is smart and kind and that's what makes her so great.
Arin Elric %

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Name: Umi (ocean in japanese)
Personality: Very shy and elegant, and believes in the power of natural healing
Likes: Collecting sea shells, painting, swimming, kindness, and Humor, herbs
Dislikes: Makeup, loud parties, Scary things, Bullies, Sadness
History (optional): Umi was born and raised on a private island when her parents crashed while her mother was pregnant, her mother died while giving birth to her... She prospered with her father, until one day her father became sick she couldn't do anything to help him but try to comfort him, he died three days after he got sick. With sadness in her heart she tried to live on with what her father taught her. She knew that maybe someday someone will find her on the island and she wanted to help people with sick using on what nature gave her... Years later she went on with her normal morning routine, fish for breakfast, find new herbs and make medicines, collect sea shells, swim in the ocean. Umi looked out in the beautiful sunrise and noticed something in the horizon.... "is...that...a...Boat...!?" she said with excitement. She pulled out a the emergency torch that she and her father made years ago, set it on fire and waved it as fast and hard as she could hoping that the boat would see her. The boat sounded its horn and turned toward her and the island..... She was rescued from the island and she knew a new future will be born for her. When she was on the boat she always was blushing because she had never seen anybody since her father's death... Umi went to university on full scholar ship due to her knowing of natural healing. She is now famous for her natural healing living in a secluded part of the Florida keys.... Happier then ever. :)
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rax » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Name: Songbird
Personality:
History (optional):

Sorry nevermind
Last edited by rax on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*PSA i am an awful human being + suPEr busy and will take forever to get back to ur pms and such sorry*

doing;
    screaming
mood;
    frustrated
thinkin';
    @ me please
    chill
song;
    first
    -cold war kids
lyric from the song;
    i do not deserve
    to wait around forever
    when you were there
    first
ImageImageImageImageImage
rax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insurgent » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Name: Silvia
Personality:
History (optional):
(WIP)
Insurgent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlytiny » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Name: Tris
Personality: calm, collected, friendly, yet not afraid to stand up for herself.
Likes: improving, keeping track of, well, everything, running, making new friends
Dislikes: when others think they are better, standing still for too long, bullies, too much drama
History (optional): when Tris was just born, her mother, Gem, looked down on her and scoffed. Days later Gem left Tris to be only with her father. Her father taught her many things in the forest where they lived. They would always play in the trees, leaping from branch to branch. One day, while Tris was sick, her father left her in their den to find something to help her feel better. Tris fell asleep, and when she woke up, it was pouring rain. The storm lasted several days, and even days after that, her father never showed up. Tris went through a period of grieving. Once she felt better, she had the will to move her few possessions; a blue gem, and a pressed flower, into a new den, to create a new life. One day, as she went out for food, she picked up the scent of another animal. She followed it, unaware of potential danger, and found her father, sorting edible plants, like he had taught her. He turned around, and the somber expression on his face transformed to one of joy. They were happily reunited and moved back into their original den, which was not far from where they lived then. Now they still learn more about the forest every day, and live like Tris's earlier days.

...I didn't want to leave her a poor orphan! So... Hope you like it
your heart is the size of a fist because you need it to fight
littlytiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeystar6 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:45 am

Name: Hologram
Personality: Hollo is bouncy, bubbly, and easily pleased.
Likes: Ice-cream, jelly, small fluffy things that she can chase, COOKIES!!!
Dislikes: Chillies, blue cheese, sharp things that she can't chase, insects.
History: Is the youngest of three and is the noisiest and funnest of them all. Her father died when she was young and her mother raised her and her brothers alone. Despite her lonely childhood, Hollo (as she is called) is a very happy, bright Altsisi.
hia thanks for wanting to trade but i have some rules
. i only do a very rear for a very rear
.the dog hord is a no go
. the p.p.s purple lions i will not trade for anything
. i only do things on your wishlist for things on mine
thanks and happy trading xxxx
honeystar6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:13 pm

This ends in three days, on the 4th.
Anyone who has not finished their bio yet must have it in by the 3rd to be considered. Thanks to all :3
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohtions » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Name: Tōi Ginga (Far Galaxy)
Personality: A critical thinker. She is very curious, she tunes into her desire to continue learning and understanding how things work and is always keen to ask questions. She is humble and selfless. She is an active listener, though sometimes this may lead to easedropping. She is extremely creative and alows herself to think outside the box! She has outragest ideas that are so crazy, yet logical, that they somehow workout for the better. She is very calm and collective and appreciates the little things in life. Some may consider her a hippie, but she is not one to argue although she is against stereotypes.
Likes: Observing, Exploring, Inventing, Feathers, Constellations, Knowledge, Keystone(Her favorite wolf friend:D), The sound of water(river, creek, stream, ect.), and Meditating.
Dislikes: Stupidity, Stereotypes, Dirt, Loud Obnoxious Small Children, Crying, Thunder, Sushi, Bears, Litter, Pollution, The Color Brown, and Talkitive People.
History (optional): Ginga was the outcast, the reject, the castaway. When she was a pup she didn't want to romp and play with the other pups, she would rather be alone, observing her surroundings or thinking about the sky or the trees or the beetles crawling over her paws. The pups made fun of her and refused to speak to the "weird one". If the adult Altsisi incouraged the young ones to play with Ginga they would always reply "But she's weird, mother." or "There's something wrong with her." Ginga's mother paid her the closest attention, despite her differences, and always denied that there was a problem with her daughter. The older Altsisi have tried to talk to her mother about her "problems" but she refused to hear. Ginga grew up with no friends, not even her siblings would speak to her. As a teen, she was one of the more attractive Altsisi and many tried to court her, but she always turned her head, not because she was stuck up or even playing hard to get...she was just not interested. She studied the world carefully, inspecting every detail. Now, as a young adult, still unaccepted to the other Altsisi, she left to find her true home. Ginga has been searching for a long time, trying to find a place of her own where she is accepted just the way she is.
ohtions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swoomzie » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Name: Whispering Hollows
Personality: She is a shy Altsisi who is a adventurer and an explorer. She has a mischievous side to her, pulling pranks and making people laugh. She not a morning person rather sleeping during the day and going exploring at night which states that she is Nocturnal. She loves to be sneaky, hoping to startle an unsuspecting person with a silly gesture, making the victim laugh along with her. She is rather playful, always on the lookout to play with her owner at night, and loves to be cuddled. She is also very smart and helpful, giving tips about what should be done. Also she can be a bit stubborn.
Likes: As mentioned before, she loves pulling pranks and tricks, catching fireflies during the summer, exploring new grounds in the forest, and she loves to read. She can be a bit of rough while playing with you so you better watch out for her nips.
Dislikes: Loud Noises, Rude people, Getting up during the day, being shunned out by the owner or friends, being in trouble.
History (optional): As a Altisisi pup, She was an adventurous one, always convincing the other pups to play pretend in the nearby woods where she live near to, and use to pull pranks on the adults, just for laughs. She always got in trouble, for being stubborn and pulling tricks, but she didn't let the adults stop her knack of pulling the funniest tricks. She barely raises her voice, giving her name a meaning, so thats why everyone seems to like her. One day, she woke up in the middle of the night, alone and abandon. She searched everywhere for her fellow pups and adult Altsisi but she couldn't find them, even in the woods. She is still searching for a home and a family ever since she was a pup, hoping to be accepted.
ImageImage
"One day goes by
without doubt but
one lifetime has
some of its regrets."
swoomzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups