Artist mawsoleum [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LLF: Orange and Black

Postby mawsoleum » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:52 am

Username: GotSalt?
Fox Name: Tiberius
Story: Nothing is ever what it seems. Thought an oddly marked Reynard, or male, fox as he walked through the mud. He didn't look like most foxes his age, something that has brought him many great troubles in his time. That was because he wasn't a normal fox. Tiberius is a rare Long Legged Fox. In his five years of life, he had only met one other LLF and that had been his father.
Tiberius growled as his paws stuck in the mud. That stupid fawn had brought him to this place. Now it was leaping out of the mud and back to it's mother, it's long legs plastered with brown mud, while it's hunter stayed stuck. A loud howl echoed through the forest and his head and ears snapped up. "Great! Come on," Tiberius was starting to panic. Foxes and wolves didn't get on together to well. He didn't want to repeat what happened last month.
With a great sucking noise, he got his last paw out of the mud and onto dry ground. Without waiting, he turned away from the swamp and loped into the forest. After he felt he had gone far enough away from the death trap, Tiberius stopped and sat down with his tongue out as he panted. The sun was beginning to sick below the horizon and night predators would soon be out. He would wash the mud and other muck from his fur at dawn. Using his nose more than sight, he found a small hollow in the roots of an old ash tree and wiggled in. Tiberius rested his paws on his head and watched as the first stars began to twinkle in the quickly darkening sky. "Good night." He mumbled to himself and to the stars and closed his eyes, letting himself fall into the abnormal world of his dreams.
Last edited by mawsoleum on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!
you can call me grim or maw

they/them
post hardcore/hardcore/deathcore/metalcore obsessed
adult member
disc: mawsoleum
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LLF: Orange and Black

Postby mawsoleum » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:58 am

bump.

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!

they/them
adult member
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Traffic » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:15 am

Form.

Username:
silverduststar
Fox Name:
Jack the pumpkin king
Or just Jack for short. ^^
Story:
wip
Art Shop|My characters|Tumblr|dA|FA|Ask my characters
I have been inactive for a really long time, but I'm gonna try and start being more involved with this site. uwu
Traffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wynd~ » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Username:Wynd~

Fox Name:Caligo (means,MIST, FOG, VAPOR, VAPOUR, DARK, and GLOOM in latin)

Story:A dark figure slipped through the shadows. A gloomy, eerie sound could be heard. Suddenly, the fog cleared and an odd, yet interesting shape came out. It looked like a fox, but with longer legs and more distinct features. It slinked towards a still lump on the ground, and seemed to be eating it. It heard something, and pricked up it's ears. Crunch, crunch, he smelled it coming closer, good thing he was downwind. He slowly backed away, careful not to make a sound so the thing wouldn't hear him. When he reached his hole in a tree he quickly hid inside it, his heart beating. A gunshot echoed through the air. When nothing else was heard or smelled, his heart slowed. Finally feeling safe, he lay down for a long sleep.
He woke with a start, seeing a girl infront of his hole. She had a gentle voice and a soft looking face. She reached out her hand. He backed away, bumping into the edge of the tree. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a sweet smelling chunk of food. The fox-like creature sniffed it and gingerly took a bite. He licked his lips and than looked at her hand, nothing left. He crept closer to her and looked into her eyes. She smiled, and he felt safe. "I'm gonna call you Caligo," she said, "because you are like a shadow, a mist that moves through the dark," and with that, they became friends, but of course, he wasn't her pet. just a friend, he thought, A new, good friend.

There are many stories
About the origins and forthcoming
of the end of the world.
I am not here to tell you all of them.

I am going to tell you only one,
The one I've witnessed.
-Hati, Off-White
Wynd~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:48 am

Username: GotSalt?
Fox Name: Tiberius
Story: Nothing is ever what it seems. Thought an oddly marked Reynard, or male, fox as he walked through the mud. He didn't look like most foxes his age, something that has brought him many great troubles in his time. That was because he wasn't a normal fox. Tiberius is a rare Long Legged Fox. In his five years of life, he had only met one other LLF and that had been his father.
Tiberius growled as his paws stuck in the mud. That stupid fawn had brought him to this place. Now it was leaping out of the mud and back to it's mother, it's long legs plastered with brown mud, while it's hunter stayed stuck. A loud howl echoed through the forest and his head and ears snapped up. "Great! Come on," Tiberius was starting to panic. Foxes and wolves didn't get on together to well. He didn't want to repeat what happened last month.
With a great sucking noise, he got his last paw out of the mud and onto dry ground. Without waiting, he turned away from the swamp and loped into the forest. After he felt he had gone far enough away from the death trap, Tiberius stopped and sat down with his tongue out as he panted. The sun was beginning to sick below the horizon and night predators would soon be out. He would wash the mud and other muck from his fur at dawn. Using his nose more than sight, he found a small hollow in the roots of an old ash tree and wiggled in. Tiberius rested his paws on his head and watched as the first stars began to twinkle in the quickly darkening sky. "Good night." He mumbled to himself and to the stars and closed his eyes, letting himself fall into the abnormal world of his dreams.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Beautiful :3 I might enter for him <3
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:04 am

Thank you! C:

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!

they/them
adult member
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flight;; » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Username:
Neosierra
Fox Name:
Titan
Story:
Silence. That was all that could be heard on the dark night. It was about midnight and few stars dotted the sky. Titan slipped through the dense undergrowth. His black eyes scanned the woodland. What the black Long-Leged Fox was searching for though, was unknown. A rabbit. It soon came into view, his senses had been right. He had been following the warm, mouth-watering smell, hoping for another meal. He had been right. He crouched down, stalking closer. Most foxes would steal prey that had been previously killed by an animal much larger than them, not Titan. He wanted, he needed, fresh kill. He could almost feel his long teeth tearing through the rabbit flesh. He finally sprung, his vision becoming reality. He had caught his prey. He yapped his victory before picking up the limp body and carrying it off, back into the shadows.
◄▶▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅◀►

if i go crazy then will you still
call me
superman
if i’m alive and well, will you be
there a-holding my
hand
i’ll keep you by my side
with my
superhuman might
kryptonite

signature by ; b a m b i