One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

El Bug Stables-Macizo

Postby ~*country~rocker*~ » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:59 pm

~ Nix |Ink Weaver ~ wrote:
Username
~ Nix |Ink Weaver ~

Mustang's name
Macizo
| Spanish for Solid. Outlining Macizo's build and talent of getting through anything |

Personality
Macizo is a fierce mustang with a temper that is not easily tamed, because of the time he was brought up in he needed to be able to fight, contrary to the nature of his kind.

He is loyal however, taking only two riders in his entire life which is contrary to his own breed even. The fact he takes two riders instead of one is because of his mistress' will and nothing else.

He is proud and fiery, if you insult him, expect a battle on your hands. He his hard to handle and only the most experienced riders could handle him, and that's only if he chooses you.

History
For a long time his breeder was developing a new enhanced horse using selective breeding, one that had no fear of a fight. One that was fast and could run for miles on end. And one that would take one rider in it's entire life and no more.

As the breeding line went on this became reality, soon the breed was to his standard. Macizo was his strongest foal yet but when Nix showed up, asking for a steed he was happy and proud to show her his wonderful new line however he was dismayed to find that she liked Macizo more than the others.

Reluctantly he agreed that if she should be able to tame him and form the bond that would make her Macizo's one and only rider he would agree to give him to her.
Only hours later she was riding him as if he was already broken in. Angry that he had lost his best foal but happy he knew Macizo had chosen well he gave Nix the tack and nessesary instructions and allowed them to go...
Last edited by ~*country~rocker*~ on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do.”
― Georgia O'Keeffe

*I used to be elbug(Please don't use that name!^.^)
~*country~rocker*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: El Bug Stables-Grey Paint

Postby Irios Atelis » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Username
~ Nix |Ink Weaver ~

Mustang's name
Macizo
| Spanish for Solid. Outlining Macizo's build and talent of getting through anything |

Personality
Macizo is a fierce mustang with a temper that is not easily tamed, because of the time he was brought up in he needed to be able to fight, contrary to the nature of his kind.

He is loyal however, taking only two riders in his entire life which is contrary to his own breed even. The fact he takes two riders instead of one is because of his mistress' will and nothing else.

He is proud and fiery, if you insult him, expect a battle on your hands. He his hard to handle and only the most experienced riders could handle him, and that's only if he chooses you.

History
For a long time his breeder was developing a new enhanced horse using selective breeding, one that had no fear of a fight. One that was fast and could run for miles on end. And one that would take one rider in it's entire life and no more.

As the breeding line went on this became reality, soon the breed was to his standard. Macizo was his strongest foal yet but when Nix showed up, asking for a steed he was happy and proud to show her his wonderful new line however he was dismayed to find that she liked Macizo more than the others.

Reluctantly he agreed that if she should be able to tame him and form the bond that would make her Macizo's one and only rider he would agree to give him to her.
Only hours later she was riding him as if he was already broken in. Angry that he had lost his best foal but happy he knew Macizo had chosen well he gave Nix the tack and nessesary instructions and allowed them to go...
Irios Atelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: El Bug Stables-Grey Paint

Postby ~*country~rocker*~ » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:06 pm

~ Nix |Ink Weaver ~ wrote:
Username
~ Nix |Ink Weaver ~

Mustang's name
Macizo

Personality

History

Accepted! Congrats and thank you for adopting!

“I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do.”
― Georgia O'Keeffe

*I used to be elbug(Please don't use that name!^.^)
~*country~rocker*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me