Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

No-Face #2

Postby byyrde » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Name; Unspecified
Gender; Male
Age; 23
Rarity; Rare
::The orange on the back and the way the belly color is curved and crisp is why this boy is rare.

Code: Select all
Username;

No-Face Name;

Personality;

History(Optional, but encouraged);

Short Story/Poem/Art;

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: No-Face #2

Postby Nimrod97 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:16 am

Username; Nimrod97

No-Face Name; Buster

Personality; Blaster is like a little puppy that just got a pig ear. He gets into everything, I swear its like he is two years old. He is always super happy and outgoing. He LOVES to be petted and have his tummy rubbed. Whenever he is happy or around people he makes a low pitched growl/rumble noise. It may sound scary, nbut its a good sign^^ He doesn't show much interest in females though he is rare. He doesn't think of himself as a great being, he just sees himself as Buster.

History(Optional, but encouraged); Sorrys no time, I have to get all my crap packed.

Short Story/Poem/Art; I will be making art of this buddy boy if I get him. (sorry the story is hard to follow, I suck at writing)

Buster was curled up inside the den, a couple of wolves curled up around him. They had taken him in when they found him as a pup, and treated him no different from thier own. He would wake up, go outside romp around with the others, hog most of the food, climb trees and eat dandilions.

One day I was walking through the woods, I heard a noise coming from behind a bush. I snuck around it, hoping to see a squirrel. All I saw was a tail slip through the bushes. I decided to follow it, thinking I may have ran into a fox pup, I was just dying to take a picture. I finally got close enough when all of a sudden I heard nothing. Crap! I lost it. I heard an almost Hiccuping sound come from the tree above me. I looked up and saw something so odd I didnt know what to make of it.

He backed away from me, rather shy it seemed. I coued to him that it was alright, he soon came down. I pet his head and scratched his tummy. It was starting to get rather late so I decided I should start on my way back home.

He followed me back and has been my best bud since^^
I love you Misha :'3
Want To Role Play With Me? Shoot Me A PM My Charcter Thread Lynxus Aura Adopts Flying Platypus Adopts
The Below Stamp Was Made By Me So If You See It Around, WOOT WOOt haha
Nimrod97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me