Artist Temperance. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
59 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

JBD #171 {Amaranthus}

Postby Temperance. » Sun May 13, 2012 10:14 am

Congratulations to mango sherbet ^^
Last edited by Temperance. on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #198 {Available}

Postby Flitter » Sun May 13, 2012 10:26 am

So gorgeous...I wish I could enter. But I have to withdraw, for those who saw a form here... :3 Too many reasons to explain.
Last edited by Flitter on Sun May 20, 2012 6:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
"If you find yourself missing something important, like a tail, always remember that it can take a lot of trying to find the right ending." - Eeyore

Hello there. If you're having a rough day, I hope that the next one is better for you. If you're struggling with things, I'm so proud of you for keeping going. You are amazing.

tumblr
the kiamara fanclub
do you ride horses?
trade with me
Flitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Sun May 13, 2012 10:50 am

*Pants at the sight of it* I-I-I...Ohhhhh......
Oh. My. God.

Well. I can't stop thinking about him, so...
Dew - Ihintz in Basque
Soil - Maaperä in Finnish
Ihintz Maaperä - ''Dew Soil'' Yes, in English it sounds a very odd name, but once you learn more about him you'll know why.
I may back out if for some reason my body says ''No''. I will go on with all effort if my body says ''Yes.''. Just gotta wait for it, you know. I've filled out forms and my body finally screams NOOO when I'm pretty much done. Awkward, yes, but that's how I know if I love it or not. Like, for real. ;)
Last edited by cocoa on Sun May 13, 2012 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow » Sun May 13, 2012 10:51 am

He's so purdy...
Good luck to everyone though.

DAcharsart

i'm just a small bird who is obsessed with drawing and fitness. feel free to pm me at any time, i'm super friendly and love to talk. i used to be perishable and madman, please don't steal either one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the timey thing » Sun May 13, 2012 11:00 am

.:~Tarquin~:.

մʂҽɾղɑʍҽ:

KearTheLear...
Me! XD Can't wait to finish this form! <3

ղɑʍҽ:

Tarquin
Well his name is this way because I can't seem to not like this name. To me it is a fun, happy name. I love this type of name for him because, well that is what this JBD is going to be all about! Also, I'm making it so that he love tarps so it almost has one of his favorite things in his name. <3

ղìϲҟղɑʍҽ:

Tar and Quin
Tarquin wont let anyone except his friends call him Tar, his family Quin, and random people are only allowed to call him Tarquin.

ցҽղժҽɾ:

Male

ɑցҽ:

Adult
He was born October 7th. c:

Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Him:

Well I can't say, well I can but it will be hard. This is a wonderful JBD, so pretty and looks like rocky road ice-cream. <3 When I set my eyes on him he was like the first star in the night sky, I couldn't help but look at him. Then I saw it was up and squealed. My family looked at me like I was crazy! XD

Now I am presenting you a form to show you I will love and care for him always and from this point on, I will always. It will be my first Jelly Bean Dragon if I win him and I hope to see very stunning forms for this boy. <3

քҽɾʂօղɑӀìէվ:

Fun, Loving, Clingy, Demonish, Joker.
Tarquin is a fun person to be around, always seeming to have something to say. If you're down, you can count on him to be there and cheer you up. Ever since he was little he has wanted to be fun, that want came to him later in life.

He is quite loving, always up for new friends. Loving is one thing that he will always be, even when his life doesn't really make sense. Ever since he was young he was treated with hatred, bu he will not do the same, he will always love another. No matter how he gets treated, this young male will always be the same.

If you star to get cloe to Tarquin, you wil notice he is very clingy. Even though he has many many friends, he still sems to have a that terrble clingy side.

Although he has all this amazing stuff about him, he is still a true demon. He loves to joke around and his demon comes out rigt then. He jokes and loses friens and never gets themback because the jokes, they seem to be back-stabbing in others eyes and not very funny.

հìʂէօɾվ:

Tarquin was brn into a family of two kids, he one of them. His older brother hated him, making fun of him because of his small size and terrible since of humor. People say his life was terrible, but in his eyes, he had the best life someone poor could ask for. His mother hated him, she had always blamed him for his father's tragic death. Hs lie was full of hate and digust little food and health, it was just terrible.

As he continued to grow, his life became easier as he got older. He moved away and sayed alone living thee for almost forever it seemed like. Eventually he moved out from debt and stayed with is fmily the last tme. Sadly his older brother had died and it seemed to change his mother. She trasuredhim and didn't let him go, fed him everything, let him have great cloths, and ll the love she could ever give. But that was the end of his story, he still lies with him today.

Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd:

Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream
Other thn thec color of his fur, he loves the test and presenation. The blues and dark, dark brown chocolate just looks great.

Šŧørγ

xXx

Aʀʈ

xXx

WIP
This is a very stunning boy. <3
Last edited by the timey thing on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
TG: sup man names dave strider and im the only cool kid youll ever meet that has a decent amount of humor and loves to talk about size comparisons
TG: not
TG: im the knight of time and live in the land of land of heat and clockwork.
TG: there isnt much to say about me since it keeps the mystery pumpin like fireworks on the fourth of july
TG: i got balls of steel a voice of flat irony and nic cage really sucks
TG: apple juice is amazing and if i havent said it before
TG: i am the coolest kid around

CAW CAW DIMWIT
my windy bro CAAA movehns meios DAFC
ImageImage
the timey thing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junsui » Sun May 13, 2012 11:02 am

"Make sure every second counts, because you don't know if you'll get another."
մʂҽɾղɑʍҽ: Junsui
ղɑʍҽ: Tusk
ղìϲҟղɑʍҽ: Darian
ցҽղժҽɾ: Male
ɑցҽ: Adult
Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Him: His beauty, and because you designed him. He's handsome, of course, and he looks like he would be fun to try for. I'm betting that a lot will try for him.
Besides, I love your JBD designs.

քҽɾʂօղɑӀìէվ: Tusk is a very interesting individual. He is very easily overwhelmed, especially when he was just at a huge party or in a big group. He prefers solitude, and he is a pacifist, meaning that he hates war and unecessary violence. He sometimes gets into fights himself, as he is rather moody and grumpy, but otherwise he will not hurt others. He spends most of his time alone, carving wood, bone, and stones. This is his hobby.
He dreams of being an artist. He is very skilled at sculpting and carving, so what he really wants is to be able to draw paintings and sketches. He fails all the time, throwing failed sketches away in frustration every time he tries. He is easily stressed and agitated, and he hates going out to parties and places with other people, which his best friend Citrus Star is constantly dragging him to.
հìʂէօɾվ: *At LEAST two paragraphs*
Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd: Salad.

Šŧørγ
Aʀʈ
WIP

Dropping out, sorry.
Last edited by Junsui on Tue May 15, 2012 8:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Junsui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavapony » Sun May 13, 2012 11:04 am

With drawing
Last edited by Lavapony on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

One of the boys I love....noona so yeppo...
Lavapony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 am

մʂҽɾղɑʍҽ: wajas
ղɑʍҽ: Kelixion
ղìϲҟղɑʍҽ: Xion or Kel
ցҽղժҽɾ: Male
ɑցҽ: Adult
Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Him: Because of his markings, design, and his coloring. I love the blue, and creme color clash, it looks really good. I also like how you put some brown "brindle" on his back, it gives him more of a 'wild' look. He looks smart, intelligent, and unpredictable with the green eyes, it stands out to the other neutral coloring. The blue makes him seem more of a 'wise' and 'patient' JBD, often offering his advice to others. He looks to be an African Safari dragon, and I think so because, not just his markings, but the overall 'mood' he seems to display to us. I would love to have him because of his appearance, and because of his genral "mood setting".

քҽɾʂօղɑӀìէվ:
Sweet, couragous, funny, supportive, and patient, this guy likes to assist in anyway he can. He is sweet when it comes to the young and old, assisting them with kindness. He tells the hatchlings stories, about various adventures , like Kenya, or Egypt. He would stand up for others when they would be teased or bullied, giving the teaser reasons to not call them names and such. Some people describe his as a mothering guy, helping the mates with hatchlings and young adults. He supports what he beleives is right, and revises his words, making sure that they make sense. When he speaks to people, he makes sure that he is using the words he intended to use, instead of words that aren't germaine, or on topic. He is respected by all, and he respects all. He can be a scaredy cat at times, but he does have couragous moments. When his couragous-self emerges to conquer, he can be enforcing and nigociable, intending to avoid violence.
He is a very sociable person, starting up conversations, and making friends easily. He likes his alone time at certain points, going to a favorite spot of his; a clearing near the lake. He likes to listen to others' problems, trying to understand and interpret their dillema.

հìʂէօɾվ: *At LEAST two paragraphs*
Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd:
pineapple upside-down cake. (my family recipe!)

Šŧørγ
Aʀʈ
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temperance. » Sun May 13, 2012 11:30 am

Tail stripes are still coming, my mom was freaking me out and I posted before I was completely finished XD Thanks for the reminder though, and I'm delighted to see the interest in him ^-^

══════════════════════════════════════
T E M P E R A N C E
══════════════════════════════════════

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boots » Sun May 13, 2012 12:39 pm