Based on Click to view
Artist SunnyJustice [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

{Aspenbeak's Bird Adopts Order for ~Waveheart~}

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri May 11, 2012 10:59 pm

~Waveheart~ wrote:{Username} ~Waveheart~
{Name} Waveheart [character from Aspenbeak's story, Planet of the Birds, all credit goes to her]
{Reference} Aspenbeak you know more about him than me! XD
{Description} Fine I'll give a description. He is a normal male American Robin with darker feathers than usual.
{Personality} He is nice but sometimes can be a wimp. However at times he can be very brave.
{History} When he was a Hatchling and a younger Fledgling [up to the time when he got stabbed by Blackwing] he had been best friends with Coralfeather. Then they became Fledglings together when Redheart [Waveheart, then Wavefeather's mother] got killed by the DuskFlock. Their new names were Coraltail and Wavetail. Coraltail started being kind of mean but Aspentail, Coraltail's sister, was nice to Wavetail. Later, Aspentail became an adult, Aspenheart, and replaced her father as the Flock Senior. She got into a fight with Blackwing and Wavetail threw himself in between the two to stop Blackwing from stabbing Aspenheart. He almost got killed. and Aspenheart had to take care of him. Later on, Aspenbeak became leader of the MapleFlock, and became mates with Waveheart. Sadly, he was killed by a DuskFlock member named Nightwing.
{Gender} Male... But you surely already know that
{Pose} Flying.
{Edits} None.
{Payment} This one's free, right?

Yes, this is free, thanks for adopting. I hope you like him! [Lol it feels weird making my own character as a custom for someone else...]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me