JBD #155 by tuna

Based on Click to view
Artist tuna [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

JBD #155

Postby tuna » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Hiccup wrote:What is a Jellybean Dragon?
A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored and it's always neat and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

Whoop! My last JBD. I should wait... But I don't want to... >.>

[S]he reminds me of a clown... :/ (e.o clowns...)

Judged on effort~

Any names will do. :3

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username:[/b]

[b]JBD Gender:[/b]

[b]JBD Name:[/b]

[b]JBD Personality:[/b]

[b]Art:[/b]

[b]Story:[/b]

[/center]

Hex Codes-

#06cd94 - green
#9454f5 - purple
#8182d6 - blue
#8a776a - brown
tuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #155

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:46 pm

This is GORGEOUS! I have to try!

Username Ƭнɛ Ĵσκɛя

JBD Gender Male

JBD Name Mistah J, or Puddin'

JBD Personality J is a psychopath who used to manipulate others, until he was caught by the police and brought in. Under normal circumstances, J is a happy, wild type of JBD who is sensitive to other's emotions, but always thinks of himself for others. J is selfish and arrogant, and always looks for a chance to mess with others. Due to the fact that he is a psycopath, j messes with people's minds, and loves psychology.

However, after he was caught by the police, J seemed to lose himself in the psychological experiments, and eventually, he slowly slipped away. Finally, J was forced to be rehabilitated into society, by Nicodemus. J fought hard against the rehab, but he knew that the will of the psychologist was far stronger then he own. Slowly he allowed for the rehabilitation to continue, until he fully recovered. The first thing he did, after three years of complete rehabilitation into society, was go to the circus, where he saw clowns, and remembering his life in the past, slowly reintegrated his old, wild self into his new, less insane self. J is now a happy JBD!

Art Image These lines belong to Giesji

Story: NOTE: The characters mentioned in the following story are all other characters I have adopted in the past, and in this fix, J is an anthro

Story One: A blink in time. J has a conversation with Nicodemus.

J followed Nicodemus as they walked down Third Street Promenade. Nicodemus looked back at J and motioned for him to come over so he may talk properly, "You know I am leaving for Rio De Janeiro tomorrow," Nicodemus said flatly. J nodded, watching the sidewalk as the passed a few stores and booths.

"You know that Holt Kazed and Smaug Tamzarion are going to check in on you in the mornings and at night to make sure you are eating and sleeping properly?" Another nod was all Nicodemus received.

"I assume, then, that you also know that Rushmore will be staying over tonight?" J froze. What? During J's last night with his best friend, roommate, father-figure, and psychologist, Rushmore had to come over?!

"Why?" J let out the word in a strangled fashion, voice choking around the word.

"So that he may adjust to the apartment faster," Nicodemus said before walking into Johnny Rockets©, flanked by J, and was sat down. He addressed J's sad, lost expression with a tender look that was unlike the stern wolf, "J, I know that you rely on me for your social interaction, but you need to start looking to others for friendship as well. I know this is going to be hard for you! I really do! Please, just please give Rushore a chance!" J looked up to see the pleading look on Nicodemus' face.

J sighed, "Alright, fine," He admitted defeat with closed eyes. Nicodemus smiled as a waitress walked up to their booth.

"What can I getcha boys?" She asked brightly.

"Two burgers, two fries, two chocolate shakes," Nicodemus deadpanned.

The waitress looked nervous, but she nodded and hurried off. J couldn't really say he blamed her for practically running away. Deadpanning Nicodemus was scary. With a small smile, he looked Nicodemus in the eyes and spoke, "Are you still seeing that she-wolf? What was her name...Kurochi?"

Nicodemus shook his head, "She said it would never work out with you as my live in client. She said that you need me more than any girl ever would, and was proud that I have taken on such a difficult task."

J felt a twinge of guilt. He knew the last few years had been hard on Nicodemus. J had given him practically no breathing space, and since he was basically being rehabilitated from society after years of Solitary confinement, that meant that Nicodemus was allowed no social interaction.

Nicodemus continued, not noticing the look in J's eyes, "That is alright, though. I always told her she would be better off with Jezabel. He has a proper job and a proper life, so I am not sad," Nicodemus ended the sentence with a smile, but it faded when he saw the look of pain in J's eyes. Every word had been a verbal blow to J's conscience, and now he looked like he wanted a hug.

Nicodemus sighed, "I know you blame yourself, J. Don't. It's not your fault. I took you in proudly, and everyday I am proud of what you have accomplished. I regret nothing."

J heaved a sigh and forced the tears back, "I know I shouldn't. I know. It's just so hard being reminded everyday that the one person that cared for you, that ever wanted you to be happy, that ever returned the love you gave had to be removed from his life to heal your own."

Nicodemus got up from his seat, sat down next to J, and held him tightly. J melted into the hug with a smile.

"I will try my hardest to be nice to Rushmore, Nicodemus. For you."

Nicodemus nodded, petting the dark hair on J's head, "I know you will, Puddin'. I know you will."

Story Two: With a name like Puddin: Where did J got his nickname Puddin?

Nicodemus heaved a sigh as he walked into the kitchen of his apartment. He should have been asleep. It was two o'clock in the morning after all. However, the scarring memory of how he had found J was still haunting his dreams.

J. What a mysterious creature. His mother died while she was giving birth to J, and his father, feeling like it was all J's fault, locked him in a bathroom for the the first 16 years of his life. Then, when J turned 16, he killed his father and began living a life of crime. Until J self-destructed and broke down after killing the chief of police. Then came a three year incarceration, which ended in J coming into Nicodemus' care. Now, the wolf cared for the dragon.

However, things were still not easy for J. He would often break down whenever something as simple as a twig snapped. The incarceration had done something to J, and now he was to sensitive. Nicodemus shook his head and began rifling through the fridge, craving his chocolate pudding. After a moment, Nicodemus realized that the pudding was gone. Frowning, he got up and walked over to J's makeshift room, Nicodemus' old office.

After a moment, Nicodemus knocked on the door. J muttered something that sounded like 'come in', and Nicodemus walked in. J was sitting on his bed, watching something on his computer, and eating the pudding. His face was tear-stained, and the perpetual smile that his markings gave him looked ironic against the sad face.

Slowly, Nicodemus walked over to J and sat down next to him on the bed and, slowly, made his way to J's side. A fresh tear rolled down J's face and Nicodemus finally saw, for the first time, what J was watching. Bambi. Nicodemus wasn't surprised. Since J had missed out on his childhood, he often watched movies that children watched.

"Your mother can't be with you anymore," A deep voice from the computer, said, and fresh tears began to stream from J's face. Closing his eyes, Nicodemus closed the computer lid and held J silently.

"Mother?" J choked out, curling against Nicodemus, "I never had a mother. I never had a family. I have no one!"

Nicodemus hushed J softly, "Now now, J. You have me. I am your family."

J looked up, eyes blurred, "I- Yes," He whispered.

Licking his lips, Nicodemus looked down at his sleep shirt and noted that a dark brown streak was on his shirt. Smiling, he looked at J's features and saw that J had pudding all over his face.

"Now, now, Puddin. It'll be alright. You'll see."

J whimpered, "How do you know?"

Nicodemus pulled J away gently and looked him in the eyes, "Because a parent knows everything."

Thank you for the chance to try for this lovely JBD, I would love to call him my own :)
Last edited by Fawkes-Rinzler on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asdfghjkla » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Username: Luffy
<3
JBD Gender: Male
<3
JBD Name: Mymin - My_Min
<3
JBD Personality: Mymin is a kind and loving JBD but he is also very jumpy and shy. Anyone he befriends LOVES him to death!
<3
Art: Wip :3 sorry!
<3
Story: Wip :3 sorry!
asdfghjkla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tuna » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:39 am

Great, but Ƭнɛ Ĵσκɛя, can you credit Funsized for the art, please?

hi i'm tuna and contr
ary to popular belief i
am not actually a fish.
(◐ o ◑ )

♀ ♥ ♋ ♦ tumblr

where am i?
it is a mystery...

did u know that tuna is called "chicken of the sea" so it would sell better in stores
fun fact
tuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:36 am

ShadowedNight wrote:
Great, but Ƭнɛ Ĵσκɛя, can you credit Funsized for the art, please?

Done! Sorry, meant to do it yesterday but I had to leave abruptly.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tuna » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:26 am

Thanks! :3

hi i'm tuna and contr
ary to popular belief i
am not actually a fish.
(◐ o ◑ )

♀ ♥ ♋ ♦ tumblr

where am i?
it is a mystery...

did u know that tuna is called "chicken of the sea" so it would sell better in stores
fun fact
tuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calippygian » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:33 am

wait, why are you using different dragon lines for a JBD?

:c
calippygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tuna » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:18 am

K, then, obviously, that wasn't allowed, so Ƭнɛ Ĵσκɛя's won't count until they remove it.

hi i'm tuna and contr
ary to popular belief i
am not actually a fish.
(◐ o ◑ )

♀ ♥ ♋ ♦ tumblr

where am i?
it is a mystery...

fun fact
tuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:42 am

funsized wrote:
wait, why are you using different dragon lines for a JBD?

:c

Sorry Funsized! Didn't mean anything against you! I'll remove it!
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calippygian » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:02 am

no, its okay! i just didnt want the whole they look like JBDs" thing to come up again XD
calippygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me