Based on Click to view
Artist tuna [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

JBD #152 - WINNER!

Postby tuna » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Okay, the end date is May 1st 5:00 PST! :D Good luck everyone!

Hiccup wrote:
What is a Jellybean Dragon?
A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored and it's always neat and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

I'd keep her, but I already own Asher~

Anywho, here's a very purpley JBD for ya'll.

I will be judging on effort and art. I will allow other people's art, but it really won't effect anything. I like simple human names, but you don't have to name her something like that if you don't want to.

Remove anything -[like this]-, please. I don't like 'WIP's, because people tend to not finish them.

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username:[/b]

[b]JBD name:[/b]

[b]Art:[/b] -[Required, digital or traditional]-

[b][i]Short [/i]story:[/b] -[Optional, but will increase chances]-

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]If you win, what will you do with her?[/b]
[/center]

Hex codes-
#8f8ff0 - Blue (eye color, too)
#9a6ac8 - Light purple
#8050b0 - Dark purple
#992c92 - Magenta
Last edited by tuna on Sun May 06, 2012 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
tuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #152

Postby chupacabras » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Username:
~Mossfire~
JBD name:
Shade
Art: -[Required, digital or traditional]-
Will do now!
Short story: -[Optional, but will increase chances]-

Personality:
She is a joker, always playing around, and not serious about anything.
If you win, what will you do with her?
Art, rp, signature stuff. :)
Last edited by chupacabras on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
You will remember me for centuries
chupacabras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Username: miskit

JBD name: Aurora

Art:-Here i will make more

Short story: - wip~

Personality: playful and loves hanging out with the other JBD's.... but she hates sharing her cookie

i would make art of her every day xD
sorry i have to much to do, i wont be able to finish it. and who ever wins the JBD can keep the art i did for it
Last edited by miskit on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OctiP » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Username: AntelopeShortbread

JBD name:
Purplex

Art:

Short story:
Purplex just wanted to live her life like a normal Jelly Bean Dragon but that was to much to ask... She had been living her life in a dome, protecting her from the outside world. Purplex wanted so badly to get to the outside world but did not find any luck for 5 years. "I wonder how mom and dad transports me food?" Purplex was talking out loud "If I find how they get me food I could get out of here!". For the first time ever Purplex felt joy and excitement. After a few weeks Purplex finally made a plan and was ready to get out of the fake world she use to call 'Home'. She followed the bus that delivers food and found it goes through some portal in the 'Forbidden Land'. She crossed over and went through. It was a bright pink inside the portal with a mix of green and electric blue. "Wow!" says Purplex she was at the JBD Adopts. And for the first time in her life she felt something she had never felt before... Curiosity.

Personality:
Purplex is a JBD with a dream... To find a way to have a wonderful life with a great owner. Purplex likes to dress up in very fancy (yet original) clothes.

If I win Purplex she will be a main character of mine. She will never fade away into dullness. She will be the insperation to my art.
Also she loves cake and sweets :p
Last edited by OctiP on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
OctiP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stocking » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Username:stocking

JBD name:Terresia

Art:traditional -wip

Short story:Terresia a small dragon who wanted to impress the world with her longing tricks , she was always impressed with her tricks even though jbd are forbidden from the public unless with an adult (or if they have been adopted) she longed to by cheered, clapped at and laugh by her jokes but... after a adult had soon found her she was put into the animal shelter with food to last the week all alone in the cold damp cage she wimpered and sang soulful songs but she had soon realized that the animal that had been in this cage before her had dug a tunnel leading straight to the outside world again.Quickly and immediately she shoved her body wait at full force to get through the wall cracked and was soon demolished...wip

Personality:Terrisia is a fun loving , caring and a naturally natured jbd but her wish is to become a full time actor and to make people clap and laugh..wip

if i win i shall occasionally draw her traditional and digital Terrisia will never be a back ground chara she be a full time drawing experience as well as angel and courage my fursona and character..wip
stocking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voidsounds » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:48 am

OH MY GAWD IT'S PUURRRPPPLLLEEEEE ♥♥♥

Username: Nightgaze

JBD name: Ashley

Nickname: Ash

Why the name: One of my best friends has a dog named Ash, for one, and I know a person who's name is Ashley and who's favorite color is purple.

Catchphrase: Lighten up or ELSE...

Art:

Short story:
Must. Keep. Going.
Ashley ran as fast as she could. the world blurred around her as her super speed took over. Her lungs burned with the sheer effort or trying to inhale while her legs were so hard at work.
Must. Keep. Going.
She crossed the finish line, her breathing labored. She raised her paw into the air, triumphant. "Yes," She breathed. She padded back to the starting line. She continued to run, homing her already sharp ability.
Must. Keep. Going.
Ash suddenly stopped and rested beneath a tree. She let her mind take over as color swirled behind her eyes. Rainbow zombies and flying pickles took over her head instead of running. She sighed, wishing this was reality. No rules, no restrictions. Everything random. She blinked and returned to the real reality. Ash got up and kept running. No matter what.
Must. Keep. Going.

Personality: She's, er, eccentric. She enjoys play-violence and talking about the possible ends of the universe, zombies, purple, flying pickles, and the most random things. If you've ever seen My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and know Pinkie Pie (The most random pony everrr), that's what Ashley is like.
She is also spontaneous. She can be bursting with energy one moment and be very calm the next. She it trusting as well. She is also naturally extremely annoying, when she wants to be. She knows how to get on almost everyone's good side or bad side.

Likes: Other JBD's, Random things, Being among friends, talking, talking, talking, jumping, music, eating candy or anything with caffine, sugar, or high fructose corn syrup, drawing, turning heads, warm colors, summer, warmness, getting dirty, and being random.

Dislikes: Creepy stalkers, cool and neutral colors, ice, snow, winter, being alone, silence, wetness, staying still, healthy foods, vegetables, cleanliness, and overall feelings of depression.

Theme song: Dynamite by Taio Cruz
Alligator Sky by Owl City ♥

If you win, what will you do with her? I shall RP her in the RP, put her on my charrie thread, put her in my signature, if I have room, and make art of her because I loovveee her.
Last edited by voidsounds on Sat May 12, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.
lol remember this site

voidsounds - deviant art
voidsounds - tumblr
voidsounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tuna » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:07 am

Loving the names you're coming up with, guys! :3

A few more entries, and I'll have a set date.

hi i'm tuna and contr
ary to popular belief i
am not actually a fish.
(◐ o ◑ )

♀ ♥ ♋ ♦ tumblr

where am i?
it is a mystery...

did u know that tuna is called "chicken of the sea" so it would sell better in stores
fun fact
tuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirill » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:12 am

Username:
kat754

JBD name:
Violet! c:

Art:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1149556

Short story:
Violet lives on the Peninsula of Foxglove, which is on planet pandora. There are so many different friendly creaures there, to welcome her and play with her. Dragons, Gryphons, Foxes, Wolves, Pheonixes, Other JBDs... and so many more! :D

Personality:
She seems very shy, but once you get to know her, she is very friendly! She's also playful, lively, and fun, but does not make friends easily, since she is so shy. When she feels comfortable, she can be very funny and random. c:

I would post her everywhere! In my sig, trade center, everywhere! I would also post her and show her off on other websites (if that is okay.)

other: I really love her colors! I have always wanted a JBD, but did not know how to get one. I have never gotten one. I think Violet is the perfect JBD for me! But, good luck to everyone else, too c:
Last edited by kirill on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
xImage
| dA | youtube | comms | | |
---
kirill///they/them///i used to be katstiel
---
i'm not active anymore, find me on other social medias as @kirilldraws
---

| art credit ;; | photo | avatar & art | pixels

ImageImage
kirill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigressJaguiar » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:01 am

-Dropping out-
Last edited by TigressJaguiar on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tuna » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:02 am

Love the forms, but what's with all the MLP-ness? ;n;

It confuses me; I don't watch it.

hi i'm tuna and contr
ary to popular belief i
am not actually a fish.
(◐ o ◑ )

♀ ♥ ♋ ♦ tumblr

where am i?
it is a mystery...

did u know that tuna is called "chicken of the sea" so it would sell better in stores
fun fact
tuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me