Artist sumashira [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[adopted by Bad2thebonedog] scorching the night

Postby sumashira » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Username:bad2thebonedog
Name of M.O.E.:fiyero
History:fiyero was born into a small pack after most of his kind had been hunted into extinction. He was one of only three pups born that year. Fiyero had a pelt as white as snow which made it hard for him to hide from the humans. But he managed to survive past adolescence with the help of his mother. All was well in the pack until one day fiyero wondered off to far. He accidentally walked right into a human village. Due to his coat he was instantly spotted. The humans shouted and lunged at him he dashed off but the humans pursued him. He was ran as fast as he could towards the wooded area to escape them. But they anticipated his actions and the humans had set the woods ablaze. Fiyero had two options let the humans capture and most likely kill him or let the fire have him. Fiyero decided that the fire was a more worthy death and charged into it. He could feel the heat of the fire burning him and taking hold, he smelt singed fur, and heard the humans screaming behind him. Then suddenly everything went black and fiyero figured that was it and slowly entered the darkness. Miraculously fiyero awoke and assumed he was dead. The fire was out and he heard the humans rummaging through the ashes of the landscape which reassured him he was alive. When a human wandered close to him he clung to the ground praying he would not be seen and strangely the human passed by. Fiyero laid there until every human had left then he ran at full speed to his home. When he returned no one recognized him not even his mother but they soon realized it was him. Confused fiyero gazed into a small pond and saw a firey burnt looking wolf staring back. The fire had changed him, saved him, and become a part of him.
Last edited by sumashira on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

- -
Hi there! You can call me suma!
- -
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
- -
If you missed an outcome or you
want to paperclip, send me a trade!
- -
ImageImage
- -
frog art made for me by PumpkinCatCarnival (TH)
sumashira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [up for adoption] scorching the night

Postby Bip » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:49 am

I think I have too many at this point,but I'm just saying,AMAZING job on the fire!It looks so realistic. c:

.............• art shop (closed) • .............................trade thread
art by me. ik it's broken i don't feel like fixing it rn lol

hello!
I'm Bip | they/them
I'm a queer adult player +
freelance artist who
loves D&D, horror,
fantasy, and insects!
Bip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fridafiddy » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Username:fridafiddy

Name of M.o.E:I don't know what MoE is.

Brie History/Story:I really love animals and I have two pets and they are my angels. Their names are Frida and Fiddich. I am in 7th grade and I am taking French and Drama as electives.

Why you want to adopt:It is ADORABLE!!!! And so beautiful, too! PLEASE let me adopt it! :)
The girl you just called fat, she's overdosing on diet pills.
The girl you just called ugly, she spends hours putting makeup on.
The boy you just tripped, He is abused enough at home.
That guy you just made fun of for crying, his mother is dying.
Put this as your siggie if your against bullying.
fridafiddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bip » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:38 pm

fridafiddy wrote:
Username:fridafiddy

Name of M.o.E:I don't know what MoE is.

Brie History/Story:I really love animals and I have two pets and they are my angels. Their names are Frida and Fiddich. I am in 7th grade and I am taking French and Drama as electives.

Why you want to adopt:It is ADORABLE!!!! And so beautiful, too! PLEASE let me adopt it! :)

You're supposed to put in information about the M.o.E.....and since you don't even know what an M.O.E is,I suggest you read the front post.... :/

.............• art shop (closed) • .............................trade thread
art by me. ik it's broken i don't feel like fixing it rn lol

hello!
I'm Bip | they/them
I'm a queer adult player +
freelance artist who
loves D&D, horror,
fantasy, and insects!
Bip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Username:bad2thebonedog
Name of M.O.E.:fiyero
History:fiyero was born into a small pack after most of his kind had been hunted into extinction. He was one of only three pups born that year. Fiyero had a pelt as white as snow which made it hard for him to hide from the humans. But he managed to survive past adolescence with the help of his mother. All was well in the pack until one day fiyero wondered off to far. He accidentally walked right into a human village. Due to his coat he was instantly spotted. The humans shouted and lunged at him he dashed off but the humans pursued him. He was ran as fast as he could towards the wooded area to escape them. But they anticipated his actions and the humans had set the woods ablaze. Fiyero had two options let the humans capture and most likely kill him or let the fire have him. Fiyero decided that the fire was a more worthy death and charged into it. He could feel the heat of the fire burning him and taking hold, he smelt singed fur, and heard the humans screaming behind him. Then suddenly everything went black and fiyero figured that was it and slowly entered the darkness. Miraculously fiyero awoke and assumed he was dead. The fire was out and he heard the humans rummaging through the ashes of the landscape which reassured him he was alive. When a human wandered close to him he clung to the ground praying he would not be seen and strangely the human passed by. Fiyero laid there until every human had left then he ran at full speed to his home. When he returned no one recognized him not even his mother but they soon realized it was him. Confused fiyero gazed into a small pond and saw a firey burnt looking wolf staring back. The fire had changed him, saved him, and become a part of him.
Why do you want to adopt?I love the firey coloring and this will be my first attempt/possibly owned M.O.E.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sumashira » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 am

I like it. Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of a Mithrellian! Enjoy. <3

- -
Hi there! You can call me suma!
- -
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
- -
If you missed an outcome or you
want to paperclip, send me a trade!
- -
ImageImage
- -
frog art made for me by PumpkinCatCarnival (TH)
sumashira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [adopted by Bad2thebonedog] scorching the night

Postby bad2thebonedog » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:35 am

Thank you!
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,