JBD #111 {Results Posted} by Temperance.

Based on Click to view
Artist Temperance. [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
44 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Jazzepi

JBD #111 {Results Posted}

Postby Temperance. » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Hiccup wrote:
What is a Jellybean Dragon?
A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored and it's always neat and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

Color Codes:
Blue: #4179b8
Red: #b94343
Dark Gray: #4d4d50
Cream: #e8d1b5

I absolutely adore how he turned out XD Selfishly I wish I could keep him but...since I already own my lovely little Dhiren he must go up for adoption. But be warned! I really adore him, so if I don't see lots of effort put into the forms I won't be judging until they are fixed up or more appropriate forms come in.

Congratulations ~Jazzepi, on winning your beautiful little Arzhel.
Last edited by Temperance. on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 am, edited 8 times in total.

══════════════════════════════════════
T E M P E R A N C E
══════════════════════════════════════

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #111

Postby ~Jupiter~ » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:52 pm

մʂҽɾղɑʍҽ: ~Jupiter~
ղɑʍҽ: Berry
ղìϲҟղɑʍҽ: Bere (pronounced Bear)
ցҽղժҽɾ: Male
ɑցҽ: Adult
Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Hǐm: i have ALWAYS wanted a jellybean dragon! i have tried so hard to get one but i never win. they are absolutly a beautiful creation i must say, and that coming straight from the soul!

քҽɾʂօղɑӀìէվ: *At LEAST two paragraphs* Berry was always the kind of JBD that liked to adventure! he wasnt afraid of anything! sometimes he wanders the forest and makes friends with other animals! when he is in his owners garden exploring, he loves to sniff the flowers, especially the daisies.
Berry is very smart and can solve almost anything. he enjoys watching crime shows like Law&Order on the television with his owner and almost any kind of cartoon. at the end of the day he loves to snuggle up on the couch for a snooze.
հìʂէօɾվ: *At LEAST two paragraphs* Berry was the youngest, but the largest of all of his siblings! he was the only boy out of 5 eggs. he was also never as playful as his sisters but still pretty playful! by the time his horns were growing in, he was solving puzzles that the other animals of the forest and his sisters gave him! he said they were too easy for him and he solved them in at most 30 minutes. By the time he was an adult, he was solving them even faster!
Till this very day, Berry has been waiting for someone to adopt him and experience his smart mind! He was never neglected no! He is just excited that he is old enough to be adopted.

Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd:. Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Šŧørγ Berry woke up from his nap and remembered; his owner had gone to the grocery store! He quickly hopped off the couch and went into the kitchen. Like I said, berry was smart and he opened the fridge. Right in the refrigerator door, there was a giant bottle of chocolate syrup! He went straight for it, untill he spotted the strawberries! His eyes got wide as he took the strawberries along with the syrup. He knew not to be messy like a pig, so he opened the capinet a few feet away and got out a bowl. He hopped on his hind legs and put everything in the bowl on the table. His stomach growled loudly as he looked at the strawberries. He said his blessings and dug in.
Berry put his entire face in the bowl, making sure not to miss any of the chocolate at te bottom of the bowl. Once he was done, he lifted his head. The bowl was stuck to his face! He shook his head heard and the bowl went flyin. It knocked over the open bottle of syrup that was left on the counter. As it hit the ground, the syrup splattered everywhere! Just when berry thought it couldn't get any worse, the glass bowl fell off the counter and onto the floor. It shuddered and made a loud crash.
Berry's owner walked into the kitchen at the sound of the crash. She saw berry and laughed
THE END!

and if there is anything I can do to make this form better please please please! Tell me! I spent an hour altogether on this form!
Last edited by ~Jupiter~ on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
double rainbow

I used to be artlover114 and then
i was SnakeLover114 DO NOT STEAL!

~Jupiter~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeila » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:11 pm

just wanted to say that this design is absolutly awesome :)
Image Image
Zeila

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chupacabras » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Count me out.
ʂҽɾɑʍҽ:
Mossfire415
ɑʍҽ:
Lionardo
ìҟɑʍҽ:
Lio or Lion
ҽҽɾ:
Male
ɑҽ:
Adult
Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Hǐm:
because I lovethe way he looks like a leopard and his design is so cool!

ҽɾʂɑӀì: *At LEAST two paragraphs*
(is this personality? I can't read it. :?)
ìʂɾ: *At LEAST two paragraphs*
(his history?)
Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd:
for some reason, he loves anything that tastes like mint. :)
Šŧørγ
WIP
Last edited by chupacabras on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
chupacabras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theymightbetod » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm

մʂҽɾղɑʍҽ: teeganm
ղɑʍҽ: Cranberry
ղìϲҟղɑʍҽ: Berry
Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Hǐm: Omg, A lot of things!!! Almost every thing you can do with a JBD

քҽɾʂօղɑӀìէվ: Sweet, and funny. He loves to play with friends, cheer people when their blue and swim with his buddys.
Kin to every body that passes, and will do anything to stop bullying. Some of his favorite things to do are: Swim, Play with buddy, and stick up for his rights.
hìʂէօɾվ:His buddys all nickname him 'berry" and all the bullies stay away from him, or as he calls it... they will get the Iron Fist Of Nerds, as he loves to go on computers with his buddys. He has a artistic nature and is very childish.

He was a baby when a bully beat him up... and his been sticking up for himself ever since. Now he sits at home after school, and plays vidio games. But he has a different room then his personality, He loves graffiti art, so he puts up posters of graffiti art and collects autograths from famous stars.

Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd: Cranberrys, and cranberry juice

Šŧørγ

*Yawns* Cranberry said slowly, "what a big day" He sighed on the bus. I wish I never Went to school today... too many bullies to teach a lesson. But a good day is something to remember, he thought Well a good sleep will do too. He got off the bus, and
walked the rest of the way. He walked into His house and snuggled into bed... The next day, Cranberry had a day off. So he decided to use it while he could, so he walked down the road and and went to the park, he played frisbee all day with his friends, then they went back home, and connected to each other on their Iphones. He said to them "What a tiring day" one replied "Yeah" . The next day, a busy, and Joyful day, he trotted off to school, a jacket and scarf In his little bag. He walked in the main corridor with a smile on his face, "Hey Cranberry!" One of hid Best friends said Joyfully, "What up Berry?!" A friend said, " Hey Buds!" Cranberry replied,

Sorry, a short story

But, I did a back up...
I put alot of effort into this... hope you like it, im very proud in the cranberrys.
I can't help it!!!!! I must try!
Last edited by theymightbetod on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
previous usernames here have been deep space; & hey.im.raven

im not really active on cs anymore, but if you want to check out updates and art then id reccommend going over to my deviantart

deviantart account - jbds - My characters-

theymightbetod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

մʂҽɾղɑʍҽ:
Scene Girl
ղɑʍҽ:
ղìϲҟղɑʍҽ:
ցҽղժҽɾ: [size=85]Male
Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Hǐm:

քҽɾʂօղɑӀìէվ: *At LEAST two paragraphs*
հìʂէօɾվ: *At LEAST two paragraphs*
Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd:

Šŧørγ
[/size]
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby please delete . » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Bookmarked.
I've fallen head-over-heels I will try my hardest! ^-*
    This account is no longer active and I will not be checking it.
please delete .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junsui » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:57 pm

-Congrats Jazzepi!-
Last edited by Junsui on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Junsui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tolkien quitting » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:57 am

մʂҽɾղɑʍҽ: R e v e n g e
ղɑʍҽ: Harlot - pronounced "har-low"
ղìϲҟղɑʍҽ: Harrie
Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Hǐm:

քҽɾʂօղɑӀìէվ: *At LEAST two paragraphs*
հìʂէօɾվ: *At LEAST two paragraphs*
Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd:

Šŧørγ

wip
Last edited by tolkien quitting on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
yo
im gonna tell u
my evil plan
nah

quitting CS

FR: @tolkien #167229
tolkien quitting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingy Tea » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:35 am

մʂҽɾղɑʍҽ: Katalina Sky
ղɑʍҽ: Jessie
ղìϲҟղɑʍҽ: Jessie (prefers), Jess (hates), Echo (his alternate personality)
Ŵhγ Υøû Ŵαŋŧ Hǐm: He is so amazingly beautiful....i mean handsome :lol: I just love his design!! You did a wonderful job on him!

քҽɾʂօղɑӀìէվ: Jessie is a nice dragon that hides his temper. If you stay on his good side then "Jessie" will be the sweetest and funniest dragon to be around. But if you get on his bad side, you will meet his alternate personality, a fire-tempered dragon called Echo! Jessie is a fun dragon to hang out with, but he is very protective of his friends and family. Jessie hates being called Jess, but that doesn't stop his friends! They are always trying to see the side of Jessie he tries so hard to hide.

Echo, on the other hand, is a cruel heartless beast that uses all Jessie's stored anger to get what he wants. Echo eventually plans on taking over Jessie's body, but Jessie never lets him. Echo doesn't care if your a friend or not, he will let his temper blaze on anyone he sees! And don't even try to calm him down, because you can't! The only way Echo will go away is if everyone leaves him to himself to calm down. Jessie very rarely losses his temper, but that's how he tries to keep it. So don't try to spike his blood pressure or you just might deal with Echo!
*At LEAST two paragraphs*
հìʂէօɾվ: Will Edit *At LEAST two paragraphs*
Fανǿurĭŧε Fǿǿd: Cheesecake....he absolutely loves cheesecake!

Šŧørγ: Will Edit
Hello Lovelies!
Married to Easternwolf 10/29/2017
We trade unfairly at times.
Please do not ban us!
x

Charles Bukowski wrote:
.“Understand me.
I'm not like an ordinary world.
I have my madness,
I live in another dimension
And I do not have time for things