Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby apollo. » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:01 pm

Dear you,
We've known each other for 11 years now. My earliest memory of you is you standing up for me honestly. I truly love you for that. I love all of you guys. Sucks that we don't sit near each other Hunh? I tell you this all the time but I miss all of you guys.
My stomach still flips whenever I see you, and whenever you talk to me I choke and can't breathe. It's funny how much you effect me. Wow. Man I became the stereotypical teenage girl didn't i? You still talk to me, and totally didn't deny being in a relationship with me, so I gotta guess that doesn't bother you too much right? I know you hate fake people but I don't know if I am someone fake anymore. I miss how easy things used to be.
-Apollo.

Other guy,
I love you, we've been friends forever. But you know what my earliest memory of you is? You cruelly bullying me. I know we were probably just 4 but you were and always have been a jerk. You take nothing seriously, and your joking is mean, and destructive. Every day we go through the process of you taking my lunch, you pawing through it, and taking one thing. You don't intend to eat it, of course not. You know what you do though? You crush it, and make fun my whole lunch. I'm sorry I snapped today, but I'm done with you. I'm stressed out to my max, and I don't want to do this thing anymore. I know people ship us, and you've never been afraid to tell me that. I know that before this year maybe you've never even considered me like that, but there are those times when you're actually nice to me, and I'm pretty sure you have a crush on me. Or maybe you just like flirting with me? I don't really know. I don't like you that way. You know, I silently resent you with every fiber of my being. I try to move on, but it's so hard. I've forgiven you, but every once in a while these memories pop back up. You can't take anything seriously, and you know what that would be fine, but you frequently dis the only thing I'm good at, and you won't take anyone seriously. When I'm miserable, and close to a nervous breakdown, you continue to push me. When I style my hair perfectly for pictures, you have to mess it up. When I tell you about leveling up, you either say "congrats I bet your mom is so proud" in a sarcastic tone, or go on a rant about how stupid the whole thing is. Does tearing me down make you feel big? Hunh? Is that it? I don't know what your deal is, but you've been a jerk to me since the day we met 11 years ago.
I'm done with you. I refuse to take you anymore, I've got three words for you. I. Am. Done.

From apollo.
Last edited by apollo. on Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
apollo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƙαтƨʋκι » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Dear B,

i know we've been friends for a year now, and i know you probably dont think anything more of me then just a friend, but i've had feelings for you since the first time we've talked.
      i dont know exactly it was about you, maybe it's your honesty, how different and caring you are then any other guy i've ever met.
      But i'm pretty sure you dont feel the same about me.
      i know how many girls are jumping at a chance to be with you, even if you cant see it.
      i would spend my whole lifetime staying up to talk to you until 3 in the morning because you cant sleep.
      but you dont see that, or else you just dont say anything.
      but it's okay because i'd give anything just to keep talking to you and to be there for you.
      i hope someday that i will gain the courage to tell you how i feel, or even be the first person to message you everyday. but i dont think that will be happening anytime soon. i dont want to ruin what we already have.
      but as your life moves on, i bet you will soon have a girlfriend or even someone to replace me because i know im not good enough for you.
      i just hope you're happy, that is all i wish for.

Sincerely, K

Ƙαтƨʋκι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ Konata ♥ » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:24 pm

Dear girl I saw a lot of years ago,
I remember when I was playing the maroon test when I was 7 and you kept staring at me. I wanted to talk and play with you but I was too shy. I enjoyed it when you were staring at my parents phone while I was playing. You looked amazed. My parents were done and told me to go. I wanted to say goodbye but yet again I was shy. I left and never saw you again. I miss you my long lost sorta friend.

Konata aj
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx
Links

xxxxx

xxxxx
BFF'S
xxxxx

xxxxx
Credits
xxxxx
♥ Konata ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawratus » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Dear E,

You have a small crush on me, I can feel it all the way through my bones. The way you stare at me, and think. It's like I can hear every thought you have. Your eyes show me how much you admire me, how much you feel awkward around me. How it's hard for you to cope with me when I never smile, or talk. You try, and try, but nothing works. You're trying too hard to get my attention, to talk to me, to watch me. Trying, trying, trying - that's all you do, try. Don't. Nothing's working. Do you know why I have no feelings toward you? Because you're really mean. Your words hit me like a punch. You think you're being impressive, but really... you're not. Every-time I hear your voice, I just want to cringe, and run away, maybe even punch you. I can't take it. I have this horrible hatred for you that I cannot describe. And the worst part about it... is that you have a crush on me! But, you're just like the rest of the men/boys in my life.... jerks. That's all you are...a jerk. You try too hard. And you're trying is making me run away. So, stop. I want you to not have a crush on me. Though, at the same time I'm flattered to know that someone in this school actually likes me. Now I have two boys to deal with. Two guys crushing on me, who would've have suspected that? Yes, I get it - the mysterious type is cute. I know, I get that alot. I get that I'm pretty (I admit it, with shame; but I will always be modest), but I don't want someone who only likes me for my looks. I don't want someone who is rude all the time. My mother said that I'm going to be that girl who will break hearts, not, but not as a rich girl way, just one of those kind girls who has a lot of guys liking her. I'm not bragging here about myself, I'm just merely giving my perspective on this situation that I absolutely hate!
Why out of everyone do you have to like me? You could like any other girl. But, I see, I'm a hard nut to crack with my monotone voice, and non-existent smile. A lot of people think I'm sad, but I'm just tired all the time. I get enough sleep, but somehow, everyday, I'm just..... tried. I don't know why. I like my smile, but I never use it unless it's a happy day for me. Everyday is usually a neutral day, where I just don't care about anything. Anyway, please stop liking me.......please.

Sincerely,
-M

Dear boy from my dreams as a child,

Where did you go? I was convinced that you were real when I was young. I guess that was because... I was alone. My mother said that I used to describe you as "black", or "A black Manikin". Though, I could not say that when I was two. I still remembered you throughout my child-hood, and still remember you now, as a teenager. You were my only close friend. The only one I could truly trust. I used to think that you lived down the street, and your mother used to drop you off at my house everyday. My mother had to baby-sit you the whole day. I don't know if you were a dream, or not. My mother thinks that you were my "guardian angel" at the time. I used to talk about you a lot, for you were the only friend I really had at that time. I'm still lonely, like I was as a child. All I want to know is what happened to you? As I grew up.... it's like you vanished form me completely. I could tell anything to you. You felt so... "real", but not. I hope this doesn't sound crazy, but I really did believe that you were real; I was almost in a trance. Anyway, I hope you moved on to another lonely child, giving them the friendship they truly needed. Bye old friend, I will miss you greatly.

Sincerely,
That lonely girl you used to know.
Look At What Is Happening To You.

We Are A Team. We Are Friends. We Are Heroes.
Nawratus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noteworthy » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:57 am

Dear S and D,

why

yes I know

but why

I just wanted to go see that movie with you guys

yes you might be dating but you arent really

plus your parents are with you so it doesnt matter

please

:,-(

Love,
Your underloved sibling

Dear lower back,

Why do you hurt?

I'm not that old, it shouldn't be hurting
Seriously, nerves, stop sending pain waves through my leg, it's not cool.

(Without) Love,
The rest of your bodily siblings
x╔═════════════════════╗
xxgreetings! i'm noteworthy, and
i'm a college student, i'm
obsessed with disney and
i'm a proud plant parent.
i'm a big music nerd and
i play several instruments.
i'm also in marching band
and i'm a huge band nerd
^-^ feel free to shoot me a
trade any time!! credit @ me
ImageImage
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════╝
noteworthy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dylan Klebold » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:21 pm

dear him,

I'm sorry if I screw up badly or stutter a lot when I meet you. You're one of my role models, one of my idols, and a very important figure in my life. You mean so much to me and I just... I'm tearing up just writing this.

Please forgive me if I screw up.

-Mikey
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:38 pm

Dear Max,

Ever since I met you on the first week of school, you've been incredibly interesting to talk to, and I hate being so quiet and rather ocd. I want to have a good conversation with you, but I can't help but using my 'technical gibberish' every time I try. Even when I get the perfect opportunity, you're always talking to Gianna or Page or Carl. I mean, I know they are all friends, but I guess it's just my bad luck that I never get an opening. but when I do, its that just intriguing minute or so of conversation. Sure you're a bit full of yourself, but you never bring up dumb jokes or gossip, it's a new prank or idea every time, and I miss that. Thats why I act so weird and speak such big words. I don't believe it's a crush, or out of desperation, but I really need good friend. One that I can trust and that I can talk to without bringing up gossip or such things. I believe thats you, but like I typed out on this format: I'm just not as head strong and social as the others, and I just can't interrupt people. I'm not impulsive, i'm patient, but i'm also in wait. I guess it's like I can communicate, bond, ride, and live with a 1,200 pound unpredictable being, but I can't talk to you like I really want to. My life is built on a language in my head, one I understand better. One I can speak more fluently than english or anyone. One that no one else understands but my friends who understand me better than anyone: horses and other animals. When I ride i'm constantly talking, I can't keep quiet. I speak to my horse in a language but in silence, and you already know that. I remind you ever singe day. Come to think of it, I really do talk to you every time I see you. I communicate to you through my silence, the only problem is you don't know how to understand. I mean, I see that you can, but it's only for half a second, I can see in your posture, in your eyes...then it's gone.

I can't wait for our next chat.
    - Onyx.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby banjokazooiey » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:44 pm

Dear K,

Okay, it may seem a little obvious but, i'm in love with you. Almost my whole class; no, grade, knows. Like literally, everyone is like " OOH! YOU LIKE K! " and i'm like, " -blushing- no.. I do not.. " and yesyesyes. i cherish every single moment im with you; whether it's at the handball courts or at the swings. i have no idea if you love me or not; as i heard you say on the swings " i love dora " and you always call me dora. so i have no idea, i'm totally confused. wait, do you love j? forget it, i don't know. you call her " GTA " and i have no idea if you like me or her. so yeah
just know i love you.
and only you.
- cheetah.

i love one piece so much like guys. guys. you don't get it.
banjokazooiey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SakuraNinja » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Dear, George

i wish you would talk to me. I've been meaning to tell you that i love you but you won't pay attention to me. you always look at me for a second then look away. Am i being overbearing by giving you a gift every Friday or, are you just not into guys . . . . IDK :roll:. i just wanted to say that i love you and i know your sick right now but, i would take the risk of getting a cold just to be next to you ;). Anyways, that's all <3

Love, that person who keeps putting the small bags of candy in your locker :D <3
Listen to the lyrics,
This song was her anthem... doesn't it just penetrate your soul
and tell the truth about
everything you've ever felt in your whole life? -Misty Day

SakuraNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Dear lock,
Can you please not get stuck again? It's just really scary when you do.
Thanks,
K (not the one cheetah's talking about)

Hello there c:
Capricorn sun & moon
Physically & mentally tired
Have a good day ♥

ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes