Artist Wind Song [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
82 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara #225

Postby Wind Song » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:48 am

Guys, oh my gosh you guysss.
This was so flippin hard because of all this talent, feelimgs and amount of effort~ Sigh.

Firstly I would like to say there were A LOT of amazing forms that were at the top of my list, including the forms of~
Swirl~Chan, яσттωєιlєя, Ravendarus, sugarkitty, Down and xNikkieX!

Then it came down to two people and I'm sure all of you know just who they are.
Yup- Midnight Dragon and Bold.
I'm not even kidding, but I got about 7-8 people's opinion as the decision was extremely hard to make.

Midnight- Your form was beautiful in every way and you made every single person believe you want her. The words flowed in such a lovely way, I really felt like she was real. The art was also gorgeous, the effort was undeniable and every detail, thought and song really added to that little dreamer.

Bold- Oh gosh, where do I start? You alwys make your forms outstanding, the formatting, the art, the creativity and uniqueness, the everything. You replicated her design beyond well,the glasses and little notebook added to Celestia as a character so much. Iridiscent by LP is also one of my favorite songs to date and I really conected to her through all the lovely music. Simply, well done!

But after days of pondering and heartache of the thought someone will be left dissapointed, I came to a decision with the help of many others..
The winner is~
Midnight Dragon!
Well done dear <3 I can see you will treasure her forever and I'm happy this is your first actual won kiamara! Don't let me down and as complex as she is, I would like to see Yvetta around! ;D

Bold~ So sorry you didn't win, and though I promised myself I wouldn't do this I have decided to make you a runner up kiamara if you want one. Just say the word and a new nebula inspired darling will be on the way soon~

Thanks to everyone!
Glad you liked this lovely <3

~~~

Midnight Dragon. wrote:

The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
Cause I wish you were here

I'll watch the night turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly
The silence isn't so bad
Till I look at my hands and feel sad
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone
But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist deep in thought because when
I think of you I don't feel so alone
I don't feel so alone
I don't feel so alone

As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight

I'll think of you tonight

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh if my voice could reach back
through the past
I'd whisper in your ear:
"Oh darling I wish you were here."

-Vanilla Twilight, Owl City
    ★ ★ the dreamer ~ ★ ★
    username; Midnight Dragon. I'm the proud owner of two lovely Kiamaras, Luster
    the bad boy, and Olivia the social butterfly. I'm hoping this little girl will be my dreamer to
    complete the range of personalities. ^^

name; Yvette Felicity Stellaluna is her full name, however, most call her Yvette. Yvette
    is a French name originally meaning 'yew.' I wanted a unique, unusual name for this girl to
    match her unusual markings and, if I win her, personality and habits. Felicity is also a
    French name meaning 'happiness' or 'good luck.' I took Stellaluna from a children's book.
    Stellaluna is a female fruit bat who was raised by birds because she was separated from
    her mother. Some nicknames include Vette, City, Stella, Luna, and Star.

gender; Female. I see her as nothing else.
    favourite thing; She absolutely loves shooting stars. Yvette loves them
    for their rarity and their grace, shooting across the sky fleetingly for only a few seconds
    before crashing to earth somewhere. She finds herself in awe at the great distances that
    they travel and their bright beauty. She loves to go and search for where they hit ground
    and collect little bits of the rock that fell, if there's any remains. The orb that she and her
    brother have are polished remnants of shooting stars that she found. Her favorite part of
    shooting stars is the remains, sparkling with energy.

the universe is full of love,
beauty and mystery.
    personality; At first glance, you may mistake Yvette as just a regular passerby off the streets, trying to find her way in the city. When you first meet her, she's shy, quiet, very attentive to whatever you have to say, and polite. She will nod and smile and say please and thank you, but once you're finished, she'll be on her way as quickly as possible. Once you get to know her, however, you will discover that she is shy at nature, much more of a follower than a leader. She prefers her own company than being at a party of some kind. She's also very light, an optimist who always sees the good in someone, even if it's not there. She's also gullible and pliable, bending herself at great lengths to accomplish what you wish do be done, offering herself. However, she's a large dreamer and she loves to stargaze at night with her little brother, searching for shooting stars. She loves to take her little
    brother out on adventures for the remnants
    of comets and shooting stars on clear nights.
    To put it simply, Yvette is a shy, polite,
    kindly, gullible, and pure dreamer.

age; twenty-three months, so nearly a full adult. Born on September 20th at 2:33 am,
making her a virgo.

size; medium sized, however, somewhat on the small size. Thin, and graceful.
voice; light, airy, angelic, and soft. Always gentle and seems like it could blow
away in the wind. Kindly and gentle. Lovely singing voice. Somewhat high. Light French
accent.

languages; English - fluent. French - fluent. Swahili - fluent. Greek - loose.
Latin - loose. Spanish - loose.

art; ★★ ★★ ★★ ★★
theme songs; vanilla twilight - owl city the real world - owl city
the writer - ellie goulding paper tigers - owl city
moonlight sonata [mvt. 1] - beethoven alligator sky (no rap) - owl city
field of innocence - evanescence city lights - bridgit mendler
crazier - taylor swift electric bird - sia

likes; astronomy, poetry, solitude, classical music, shooting stars, abstract
concepts, glowing things, fireflies, clear nights, glow bottles, hot chocolate, cosmology.

dislikes; winter, parties, dubstep, due dates, history, being watched,
being teased, fire, going blind or deaf, gaming, flirty kias, sass, spiders, long roads.

quirks; she never goes to bed without having a cup of herbal tea. it helps
her sleep. she has scotomaphobia, the irrational fear of going blind. her feathers glow
because she was having an experiment with her little brother and accidentally spilled
glow stick liquid on them, like in glow bottles.

short story; Notepads. Pencils. Telescope. Camera. Blanket.
Yvette carefully checked that she had everything with her again as she gathered up
her equipment and set out into the plains hear her home to stargaze. It was a lovely
clear night and the stars twinkled over the serene landscape like tiny lanterns
suspended above the earth. Breathing in the cool, crisp air, she set up her tele-
scope on the ground and peered through it, searching the heavens for galaxies
and stars of interest. Soon, Yvette was transfixed and scribbling down notes
blindly, simply doing her favorite thing in the whole world.
"Yvette?"
Sharply, Yvette turned around, startled. Then she saw it was only her little brother,
Sterling. He sat there, with his endearing bright cyan eyes, shining like giant marbles.
She smiled and put down her stuff and wrapped her paw around him.
"Yes, my love?" She asked gently. "Why are you out here so late? I told you to stay
in bed. You must be so cold." Gently, Yvette wrapped her blanket around her
younger brother.
The small, navy Kia looked back at Yvette. "I had a nightmare," he sniffled
quietly. "I wanted to see you."
Yvette took up her small brother in her paws. "Come and stargaze with me,
dear Sterling," she said kindly, whispering. "Let's see the universe together.
It will soothe your dreams."
And so sister and brother fell asleep together, under the stars, with the
universe as their guardian.

I saw the autumn leaves peel up off the street,
    take wing on the balmy breeze and sweep you off your feet.

You blushed as they scooped you up on sugar maple wings,
    to gaze down on the city below, ablaze with wondrous things.

Downy feathers kiss your face and flutter everywhere.
    Reality is a lovely place but I wouldn’t want to live there.

I wouldn’t wanna live there!

Weighed down by heavy lids and lunar lullabies,
    I knew you were wide awake because you smile with your eyes.

From the green belt balcony, the wildfires look so pretty.
    Ponderosa canopy, I’d never leave if it were up to me.
    To the ruby redwood tree, and to the velvet climbing ivy:
    painted all mahogany, I’d never leave if it were up to me.

If it were up to me

With a starry brush, paint the dusk venetian blue,
    because in the evening hush, you’ll never believe the view.
    And when the leaves return and their whisperings fill the night,
    they’ll freeze and burn where fire and ice collide.

Can you feel a silk embrace in the satin air?
    If we dissolve without a trace, will the real world even care?

I wouldn’t want to live there!

I saw the autumn leaves peel up off the street,
    take wing on the balmy breeze and sweep you off your feet.

-The Real World, Owl City

why i want her;
Oh, there are plenty of reasons why I shouldn't get her, although I feel it's best to point out the good and not the bad, no? If you feel differently, though, that's alright too, but in competition, I've learned that this section can be the key to winning, if you correctly transfer your feelings towards the thing you're trying out for. It's all in how it's phrased, I believe. But enough of my blabbering, allow me to expand on my thoughts.
Firstly, I had a strong connection with her as soon as I saw her. I have very specific personalities set out for my characters so I can have a balance between flirty, mysterious characters and cordial, outgoing characters, and timid, intelligent characters, and...well, you know, every possible personality. In Kiamaras, I have my flirtatious bad boy, Luster, my good-girl social butterfly, Olivia, and i'm wanting to fill up my third spot with this lovely girl as my shy, intelligent dreamer. As soon as I saw her, I knew her personality, her high points, her low points, her quirks, her theme songs, everything. I knew that I wanted her to be my shy one. I really think that I know what I want her to be, what I want her to have been, and what she will become. I'm eager to roleplay her, since I connected so easily, and see her interact with other Kiamaras. I'm especially excited to find play out her relationship with her little brother, Sterling, and get to know the owners of other Kiamaras in the process. Sibling love, right?
Secondly, her design. Oh my gosh, her design. Flawless. I mean, it's everything I could want out of a Kiamara. The accents, the small pinpricks of yellow light, the aurora like rivers of colour, her gentle yellow eyes...everything compliments so nicely. This design represents a lot that I like and or love. I am in love with the sky in general and anything in it. Stars, planets, alien life, quantum physics, thermonuclear fusion, pre big bang theory, you name it, I love it. When I saw this Kia, I immediately saw the space-themed design, and I fell in love with it deeply. I love her glowing feathers, her soft yellow eyes especially, because they transfer the idea of a shy, lost soul looking to find her place among the stars.
Thirdly, the competition. Yes, you're probably wondering why I'm putting this here, but just hear me out. I saw when you first posted her, and I wanted to get a post in as soon as possible. Some beat me to the spot of the first page, however, but I was thrilled that I was in the competition. Then, I saw my competition itself. And boy was I scared. Swirl Chan, Rottweiler, cupcakefox bold, xNikkiex, terrier, frost, oh my! All my friends and most feared among competition. Amazing artists, great coders, fantastic writers...this competition has everything. I was frightened, and determined to work as hard as I could to make Yvette mine. After hours and hours of formatting alone and hours and hours of effort into a personality and art, I think I'm ready. But, all this competition is getting to me. I even considered dropping out, since my best friend frost is trying out too, and this would be her first Kiamara if she won. Actually, it'd be a lot of people's first Kiamara if they won, and I already have two lovely ones. And yet, I'm here. In the competition. And fiercely in love. You see, if I won Yvette, she would be the first won Kiamara, since Luster and Olivia were both runner-ups. It would make my day, week, month, possibly even year. Because...well, she's my dream come true. I had a dream about her last night. I had a dream that she was stargazing, in a field, as I always imagine her doing, with her little dark grey telescope and dark brown leather spiral journal. Suddenly, she turned toward me, as the camera, and her eyes flared bright and covered my whole range of vision, and I heard her voice. "Isn't it just magnificent? All those stars up there. I wonder who they shine for."
You ask me what I wish for on a shooting star?
I wish for Kiamara #225, Yvette Felicity Stellaluna.
You ask me what I dream about?
Her. To be mine.

Last edited by Wind Song on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

hello !
call me windy ~

D A M s

''and then i felt
chills in my bones ''
Wind Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #225 Adopt me!~

Postby Swurk » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:49 am

Image"...Ohhhh oh oh oh oh She's got her head in the clouds, And she's not backing down..."
ImageImage

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Swirl ~ chan

Nexus {Nexy / Nex};

Nexus's favorite space related object would have to be Nebulae,
she loves them because they can come in every
color scale known and some look like strands of clouds.
Her favorite Nebula of all, though, would be the Eagle
Nebula, because it looks like pillars rising into the heavens.
As they just have a tranquilizing appearance, she often
finds herself staring into the night sky, just watching the it,
wishing she could be up there with them as if they were a
pool of dyed stars.
Image☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

personality wrote:
Kind and Helpful
Nexus is a kind-hearted kia and has no patience for those who are ill-tempered. While she'll go to almost any extent to keep herself nice and accepting, her temper does end at some point. Though it's extremely hard to make her lose her patience she knows when to leave and when to stay, if Nexus feels like she's about to blow a fuse she goes and calms herself down. Also being very persistent she doesn't give up easily and will try her hardest to help out whoever needs it but only if its for a good reason, Nexus will never help out if its for doing bad. Not believing in revenge she's more of a 'let it go' kia. Trying not to get involved in things that might get her angry she tries go keep a calm and placid mood and she knows how to control herself and when she's had enough.

Caring and Enthusiastic
Nexus is also very understanding, almost mother like she takes in and comforts those who need it, also being enthusiastic she will never let anyone give up on trying, she always says "While its true you can't lose if you don't try, how will you know that you could win if you don't try?" Nexus often takes pride in comforting other and will give them the love of a mother, Nexus is used to being called mother sometimes but younger ones if they forget because of her intense caring traits. Nexus will never, ever, tell anyone to just give up or quit she doesn't believe in quitting although she does believe in taking breaks, if you don't get it on the first few tries then take a break and go back and try it again later. Sometimes she can be a little pushy but it's just the result of her enthusiasm and Nexus will often get on other kias nerves due to this.

Bipolar

Well no one's perfect so while Nexus has many flaws let's point out her biggest and main flaw, Nexus is bipolar and it comes usually when she's put under stress and has to make a big decision quickly and a lot of the time she is unable to make a decision. Often arguing against herself Nexus finds it agonizing when a fight sparks against her two sides and being conscious of the whole thing she knows what's going on but has no power to stop it. This mental illness often causes Nexus to break down crying, no matter where she is making her very unstable, if her 'cautious' side takes over then she'll have a harder time trusting other kias but most of the time the more tranquil side will take over and she prefers it that way, it's easier to control but Nexus feels as if she's split in two, what if one day one side agrees with the another kia but the other side agrees with a different one, due to this possibility she has tried to come up with a solution and hopes to one day.

A bird's song out of sorrow
Woven in a stars marrow
The ripple of color
Each nebula a pool of stars

Dyed with tears of a giants glory
A spinning clock of time and matter
The placid turn of the gas giant
The seldom life of a gentle sun

Wise of old and ancient tales
Hold the lore of a battered past
Thy glorious reign of all millennia
A core of mass, rotate thy rips in thy in a speckled blanket

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Call back the cap com, Tick off the time bomb, Let felicity fly..

The female Kiamara held her small daughter close, a smile full of comfort and love on her face. This had to have been the third time this night, but it didn't seem to matter for her. "Nexy, what is wrong this time?" She questioned, already knowing the answer. Her daughter didn't seem to like the den they shared much, it was too dark, and the dark frightened her. Not waiting to hear a reply, she stood up and carried her little one outside so she could gaze at the stars. As her daughter stared at the stars in awe, she grabbed a small charm. It was a pale color, yet it glowed brightly as she tied it to Nexus' tail. "As long as you have this, you will always see the light, and never the dark. It will shine along and let you know that even on nights when you can't see the stars, there is always a Nebula watching over you."

Armor the air lock, Blanket the bed rock, And kiss the planet goodbye..

There is always a Nebula watching over you..
I whisper those words to myself every night, holding onto them. Some nights I believe them, other nights I think they're lies. My mother would never lie to me though. She told me those words every night, and most importantly, the night she died. Tail flicking, I glanced down at the glowing orb on my tail, a reminder of the female who loved me so much. She told me that the orb came from the heavens of the Eagle Nebula itself. Of course, that was the only thing I had from her. She had promised feathers for me when I turned eighteen, but died before I could receive them. I turned eighteen yesterday.

I was terribly lost, When the galaxies crossed , and the sun went dark..

Heaving a great sigh, Nexus turned around and headed into the home she had been raised in. Her father left with her little brother a while back, so it had been only her and her mother living here. Now she resided in the place alone, but couldn't bring herself to leave and move on. Her mother would have wanted her to stay and live under the tales she was told. Taking another step forward and then turning to the right, she found herself in the place her mother slept. She hadn't returned in this section of the den in years, but something was drawing her to it. Something she needed to find.

You're the only North Star, I would follow this far..

I glanced around the dusty room and headed towards the chest my mother kept under her bed. She had warned me to never open it, and I had promised to listen to her. I didn't want her upset, after all. However, with her gone, I needed to know what was inside. Something was telling me I just had to know. I undid the lock swiftly and pushed the chest open, slowly looking inside of it. Of course, all that was there, was a book. My mother didn't even like reading, she said that you learned best from your own experience and not the experience of others. Why did she have this?

Fight back the flight deck, Bring on the break neck, Cue the solar eclipse..

Nexus slowly opened the book, sitting on down as she did so. The first few pages were old, crumpled, and blank. It seemed like there was supposed to be something written there, but no one had found the words. Then there was a picture, a faded one, but she could still make out the small form of a baby Kiamara. Not just any Kiamara, but herself. Turning the next page was another picture of her, a bit older then before. As she turned the pages, there was more and more pictures. Paintings, drawings, photos, everything was of her.

Summit the sunset, Dubtail the dragnet..

The book was big, but I managed to reach the last page of the book, my eyes were glazed over with tears. They were sad tears, it brought back memories of my mother. Yet, they were also of relief and happiness. To think, all this time she was making this, waiting until I was ready to have it. Taped to the last page was two gold feathers that seemed to have a glow to it, like the orb. She recognized the bigger one, it belonged to her mom. Slowly taking them from the book, she tied them to her tail, making a careful and tight knot. Turning back to the book, she could make out a few words on the bottom of the page, in black ink. Words she hadn't heard of seen in a very long time.

Oh telescope, keep an eye on my only hope, lest I blink and get swept off the narrow road..

As long as you think of your true self, do not worry over a blank and unwritten beginning. The only thing that matters is how you chose to write your ending, and as long as you write your ending strong, I will always be watching over you, up in the Nebulae, loving you always.

others wrote:Theme Song:
Galaxies - Owl City

Orientation:
Straight

Birth Date:
May 7th, 1992

Zodiac Sign & Animal

Taurus and the monkey

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Stars
Moon
Lightning
Babies ouo
Swimming
Aurora Borealis

Dislikes
Cloudy days
Fish
Rain
Ice
Darkness
Autumn
Ominous places

more extras wrote:Fears:
Nexus absolutely fears the dark, she doesn't know why, it may have to do with her bipolar problems, but she nearly has meltdowns when she's alone in the dark.

Quirk:
Nex is constantly checking her paw to make sure she has the charms her mother gave her, if she ever lost them she doesn't know how she'd be able to handle the dark at all. Plus it reminds her of all the tiny stars out there, all alone, so she feels like she's closer to the stars by wearing the charms.

How can I relate?
I really like this kiamara because I can relate to her almost perfectly, this will be a little story of it's own.
When I was little, my mom would always take my brother and I to Ohio to visit our cousins. At least one night out of the week we stayed there, we'd camp outside in their large backyard. This one night we set up our tents and started a bonfire and set up some lawn chairs; after the fire turned to nothing but illuminating embers is when I saw the first one, a meteor, in fact a whole shower of them ran across the star-speckled sky, little whips of green, blue and white ignited the sky in fire. Taking in everything I saw I knew I'd cherish that moment for ever. Back then I was terrified of the dark, I always thought there was something out to get me. This is only one of the reasons I love this kia; because I feel like I can connect with her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Coding help by Sollicitus
Form & art by Swirl-chan
images from google
Last edited by Swurk on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Swurk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charias » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:50 am

→ username
    { Hey! I'm called яσттωєιlєя, after my favourite breed of dog. You can call me Rottie, Rott or Weily - whichever you'd prefer. I currently don't own any kiamaras, but I would really, really love this beautiful girl to be my first!
→ name
    { I think I would name her... Niraela - pronounced {near-ay-lah}. That name doesn't mean anything, I just kind of made it up on the spot, but it's based vaguely on the word nebula. I really like the way it sounds - it has a kind of unearthly feel to it, doesn't it? Her second name would be Isla, which refers to an island off the coast of Scotland. Her last name would be Ash, because that's the last name I give to all of my adoptables. So in full: Niraela Isla Ash.
→ gender
    { Of course, this beautiful kia is female - mentally and physically.
→ age
    { Niraela is 3 years and 8 months old, or 16 years old in kiamara years. She was born on the 22nd of July in 2009, during the longest solar eclipse of the 21st century. I actually worked this out - the date and age fit together perfectly. That is how strange I am.
→ size and movement
    { She a bit smaller than average size for a kiamara, and slender in build. Her legs are slighly longer than average, as is her tail. She moves with grace, balance and poise in a way similar to a cat; she is very agile, light on her feet and has a vast amount of stamina. She often has her head held high as he walks, angled upward towards the sky - not out of pride, simply because she likes to look up and see the world around her rather than staring down at the ground.
→ personality;;
    → quiet
    { Niraela is almost mute, only ever talking to those she is very close to and trusts with her life or when it is something very important. She most often communicates using facial expressions, gestures with her tail and paws, or music which she both listens to and composes.
    → distant
    { Niraela spends most of her time wandering aimlessly, lost in her own world and far from the reach of kiamaras residing in the 'real' world. She often spends hours staring off to the sky, a faint smile on her face. One can only wonder what marvels she can see that the rest of us cannot. Most of the time you will find her strolling, awe-struck, through beautiful, peaceful landscapes; and keeping her inside during the night is plain impossible.
    → carefree
    { She is a very carefree soul, if only because she is only half-aware of the stressful, bustling world around her. She never seems to give a thought to any bad things, or things that may affect her in adverse or positive ways. This can be quite dangerous, as she is rarely aware of hazards. She also often accidentally walks into objects, and other kiamaras - which is not overly appreciated.
    → optimistic
    { Niraela only ever looks at the positive side of life. Whenever something bad happens, she asks herself 'what's the worst that could happen'. She reasons that you can never lose everything - no matter what you've lost, you'll always have nature, and you'll always have the skies. And, for Neraela at least, that is enough. As long as she has the great and beautiful wilderness stretching before her and the endless star-sprinkled sky above, she will be happy.
    → apathetic
    { She cares very little for the stresses and troubles of others - not out of unkindness, but out of plain lack of interest. She struggles to listen to other kiamaras as they talk, as she finds most normal subjects boring and tedious; however, she greatly enjoys listening to stories told by others and reading. Sometimes, in fact, this is the only way to get through to her. Other times she will listen to what others are saying, but rarely will you get the feeling that she's actually taking any of it in.

{ The only time when you will see any real emotion in her is when she is with her younger brother, whom she loves dearly. He is the kia that means the most to her in the whole world.
→ likes
    { The sky, space, astronomy, and pretty much anything else Universe-related
    { Nature: forests, meadows, rainforests; trees, flowers and other plants.
    { Animals of all sorts, especially reptiles and birds.
    { All sorts of insects, because they are beautiful and misunderstood like her.
    { Peaceful and relaxing music, especially the kind she can relate to.
→ dislikes
    { Loud noises, crowded places - especially cities.
    { Oceans and deserts; she finds their vast size and emptiness intimidating.
    { Artificial lights, for they block out the light of the stars.
    { Thunderstorms, heavy rain, strong winds; all scare her.
    { Certain types of music, especially loud, angry music
→ favorite space related object and why
    { Niraela is absolutely fascinated by quasars. Quasars are the brightest objects in the known Universe, but are so distant that to us, stuck here on this little chunk of rock called Earth, they look like nothing more than dim red stars. Niraela finds this both interesting and inspiring, because she believes she is just like a quasar: everyone else just sees a dim kiamara who walks around in a constant daydream, while she herself knows that really she is bright, beautiful and unique - it doesn't matter that she's often too far off in her thoughts for anyone to see it.

{ Scientists believe that quasars are distant supermassive black holes, surrounded by rings of gas sucked in by the great mass of it; occasionally even stars, or entire small galaxies, are trapped in perpetual orbit to eventually be crushed by the gravity of the quasar. When matter is absorbed into the quasar, the massive collision causes a huge output of radiation and light - called a flare. This is also similar, in a way, to Niraela. For while she doesn't tend to have any friends 'orbiting' around her, she does have those who pick on her and those who protect her - when it all get's too much, she 'flares', in a way, bursting out in anger and frustration and destroying almost all of the relationships she had managed to piece together. She doesn't mind that much though: she much prefers the company of the stars.

I think I am pretty much finished my form now... I think it's one of the best I've ever made! Good luck to everyone who has entered to win this stunning kiamara - I know she will find a good home! :3
Last edited by Charias on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:32 am, edited 29 times in total.
Charias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arabianwolflove » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:52 am

Username:
Arabianwolflove

Kias name:
Stella Luna for now

Favorite space related object and why (planet, star, event etc):

Wip...I've be waiting..

Arabianwolflove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurealis » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:56 am

While taking road not traveled... sometimes we look to the stars...

Username:
Aurealis

Kias name:
* * * Theta * * *

Favorite space related object and Why:
Theta is fasinated with asteroids. Not one asteroid in particular but she absolutely loves to imagine where those wandering "beings" have traveled. She thinks of them as the first adventurers of the universe, bravely going where no one has gone before!
Last edited by Aurealis on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Aurealis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:58 am

Username: Dew c:

Kias name: Ebbenora!
She is also called Ebbie or
Nora.

Favorite space related object
and why:
Ebbenora's most
favorite thing ever would have
to be the sun. Why? Well, to her,
it looks like a giant pancake on
fire! I mean, c'mon, it's freaking
awesome!
Last edited by ellyenchanted on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrose » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:04 am

Username: Mrose
Kias name: Gallifrey
Favorite space related object and why (planet, star, event etc): Gallifrey loves solar flares. The way that they glow is absolutely stunning in her eyes. c:
mrose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faraday » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:04 am

Username:
Rainy&Chess

Kias name:
"Horologium"
(The clock constellation)

Favorite space related object and why:
Black holes, because even though they suck in just about everything (including light), they do emit gamma radiation; the reason she is so fond of this is because she thinks of it as an analogy for others in the sense that everybody has something to give, but sometimes you just have to look a little harder for it.
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:06 am

Username:
-daisy-
Kias name:
Venus
Favorite space related object and why:
Any meteorite that there is. She admires them, and has a stuffie comet.. Venus is wierd like that. I don't know why she likes them, she just does I guess
Last edited by kibbleeCat on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:09 am

уυяιу ℓσσк нσω тнєу ѕнιиє fσя уσυ

b a s i c s
username;; Ravendarus
name;; Yuriy
name meaning;; Space
nickname;; Yuri
age;; adult
breed;; Kiamara
gender;; female
orientation;; straight
birthday;; March 29th
star zodiac;; aries
chinese zodiac;; ram
birth stone;; bloodstone

d e e p e r
personality;;
Feisty||Fiery||Tough||Hot-Blooded
Yuriy is a flirtatious feisty little Kiamara, brave beyond belief, tough and rather hot-blooded. She has a sharp temper and can easily snap. She likes to flirt with males, actually, she loves it, and loves getting attention from it to. She’s a fighter at heart and never backs down from a challenge, it’s part of her nature. Stubborn is an understatement, when she starts something she always finishes it.
Mysterious||Masked||Secluded||Shrouded
Yuriy is mysterious, she hides her thoughts often though her stubborn smirk, and flirtatious personality. She masks her real emotions, that kind side of her because she always got stepped on when she was little. Unable to say no, now she ias able to hide her real emotions. Secluded, she often likes to be alone, not that she doesn’t like the company of others, but she does enjoy her time when she is alone and can just be herself. Shrouded, it’s hard to explain, but she is very good at making sure others don’t get to know her when she doesn’t want them to. She is shrouded by thoughts that she will get hurt again if people think she is nothing but a goodie goodie.
Kindhearted||Benevolent||Affectionate||Altruistic
Secretly Yuriy is very Kindhearted deep inside, she hides it through her feisty flirtatious act. Benevolent and Affectionate, she couldn’t be more playful and gentle on in the inside. When she is alone she is allowed to express herself to her hearts content. Light, delicate, she is indeed fragile, though she loves the thrill of running swiftly, and really is daring she does have a sweet side to her, mostly to children, and even her friends. She truly is a loving caring girl who has some trust issues.
Reckless||Careless||Hasty||Rash
Yuriy can be very reckless and daring, but only when it comes to flying and racing. She’s a bit rash and often jumps to conclusions, basically, she doesn’t look before she leaps. In the sky is where she feels most free, and doesn’t hold back, which often will result in her crashing. Careless, but not in the sense that she doesn’t care for anything, but in the sense that she becomes carefree over thinking when she should.
overall;;
Yuriy has a fire in her heart, she's flirty, feisty, and worst off, has a bad temper when she get's mad. Yuriy can be very deceiving when she feels the need to be showing off her sweet and caring side, and then turning right around and throwing it in your face. Yuriy looks ever so sweet and innocent, and she can be when she wants, but only to those she trusts. She treats her friends with respect and trust, and even kindness. If your lucky, she'll even show you her truly playful side. Deep down, she really cares about everyone, but pushes them away out of fear of being hurt. Yuriy is a wild child, she loves pulling dangerous stunts because she can. Can she fall in love? Maybe, Maybe not. Despite her trust issues' she does sometimes see eye to eye with others, but get on her bad side and your dead. Yuriy is very, very powerful though she doesn't look like she is at all and rarely acts high and mighty. Yuriy wears a mask of hidden emotions that can bee seen through sometimes, she will often wonder if she could find someone who could see past her faults and see her as someone again, someone they could love. Despite all this, if you get past her mask and shell underneath you will find a truly loving and caring girl who cares for any and all creatures. Yuriy has a uniqueness to her that no one can match, and she has a secret love for space.

t i d b i t s
likes;;
Yuriy loves to stargaze, race, flirt with guys! Okay she does enjoy the flirting part more then anything. But Yuriy secretly just loves to sit and watch the star's from the tree. Yuriy loves to dance, and even eat Strawberries, Raspberries, and even Cherry’s. She likes to play with children. She loves the game assassin, a game where you hunt people down with an object for fun! The last one standing wins, and Yuriy is a master of it. Despite her truly kind nature, she does enjoy the thrill of a fight every now and then, and doesn’t back down from it either. She loves puzzle games and even evenings watching the fireflies. She also is secretly a bit of a nerd, her knowledge of stars is unbound! She adores them!
dislikes;;
Being judged because she is a bit of a dreamer, she is a girl, but she loves to outshine others. She dislikes bullies, and dislikes having to deal with them. She hates to lose a fight, but she won’t be a sore loser about it. Yuriy doesn’t like being pushed around or stepped on either.
hobbies;;
Stargazing, races, winning games. Even showing off if that counts. Secretly she does collect beautiful flowers.
fears;;
Ostraconophobia- Fear of shellfish, it’s real, and for her, they are terrifying monsters from the sea! She doesn’t say why she is really afraid of them though…
Thalassophobia- Fear of the sea… wait am I sense a pattern here?
Yep, she is afraid of water, Aquaphobia, she can’t even swim, and doesn’t really like fish to much either, but has no problems with sharks and dolphins.

f a v o r i t e s
food;;
Yuriy wrote:Actually I’m torn, see I love strawberries, but I also really like cherries. I like raspberries, but not as much as strawberries and cherries. Though I admit I have a bit of a sweet tooth, and I love eating all kinds of berries, and other fruit. But I really can’t say what my favourite is.

color;;
Yuriy wrote:If I had to pick a colour it would be dark blue! I love it, it's as dark as space! And the colour of my hair.

number;;
Yuiry wrote:Duh 13, it may be unlucky for anyone else, but not me.

season;;
Yuriy wrote:Spring, no doubt right there. It's lovely out and perfect for star watching.

holiday;;
Yuriy wrote:Mhm, Holiday? Easter, free chocolate, plus games like finding eggs!

time of day;;
Yuriy wrote:Morning, Always love getting up to see the Sun rise!

star constellation;;
Yuriy wrote:Aries, it’s my star sign!

animal;;
Yuriy wrote:Anything but fish! Maybe a bear, or even a hawk because they are cool.

flower;;
Yuriy wrote:Easy! It's a Parrot Flower! Unique like me!

space object;;
Favorite space related object and why (planet, star, event etc): Her favourite thing in the whole world related to space is her love of stars. She adore's watching the stars, her favourite star happens to be Aries, mostly because it's her star sign! But she also loves Phoenix and Orion's Belt as well!

s t r e n g t h s & w e a k n e s s e s
strengths;;
Strong, confident! A bit reckless; but always willing to help a friend. She is a fantastic friend and is actually very intelligent. She is very strong-willed and is secretly gentle.
weaknesses;;
She is afraid of the water and can’t swim, she’s a bit to reckless for her own good and can’t help but always jump to the rescue even when they don’t need it. Can be a bit spacey and air headed when she needs to be.

t h e m e s o n g & q u o t e s
themesong;;
Raise your Glass - Pink
ET - Katy Perry
Both songs really suit her stubborn personality and her love for space.

quotes;;
Life is to important to take seriously – Unknown
Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Being stubborn can be a good thing. Being stubborn can be a bad thing. It just depends on how you use it - Willie Aames
Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country - Anais Nin

l o o k s
body type;;
Slender, sleek and small. Despite being small, she is very quick on her feet, nimble and swift, though she was not made for fighting or being tough. She has tiny muscles that often ripple when she moves showing off herself perfectly. Her delicate frame and small feature's makes her seem petite and fragile, which she is, she doesn't like to fight at all, but she doesn't mind a good run.
accessories;;
Nothing but her feather's, and her star necklace charm.
scent;;
She has the strange scent of cake... someone likes sweets!
general;;
Yuriy is a deep purple colour and her hair is dark blue, she has goldenish yellow spots like stars over her body and hair. She has blue and darker purple stripes as well as yellow eyes and feathers.

s t o r y
Story of an Explorer
“No way!” Kutiel cried lightly, “I’m not going on one of your crazy Adventure’s” She said stubbornly, the young Dragoness shook her head, “Oh come on!” Yuriy said, “This is the chance of a life time!” She said, “We are far to young” She said, “We are as old as we believe” Yuriy said, “Everyone else gets to go to space everyday! Why can’t I?” She asked, “Because our mother’s said no?” Kutiel noted. “Well to bad!” Yuriy giggled, she grabbed her friend and ran off swiftly, Kutiel was a lot bigger then the young overzealously excited Kiamara, but it didn’t matter she had adventure in her eyes and wasn’t going to stop till it was over. Yuriy’s biggest dream was to leave her home planet and follow the space adventurer’s line of work. She grabbed her Alien shaped headphones and put them around her neck and bag, she left home that night, Kutiel and her snuck aboard one of the ships and travelled all the way to the Moon, though they were discovered they did get to walk upon the moon in space suits and brought home some amazing pictures. Though she didn’t find Aliens… yet.

“So what do you think of my story?” Yuriy asked her, “It’s kind of old school isn’t it? I mean where are the lazer’s? The Platotic Ships? The Galactic Malls on the moon?” Kutiel asked, “They didn’t exist in this time period, this is back hundred’s of years ago duh, back when the Space Rocket Kiapollo 45 first when to the moon to walk and settle upon it!” Yuriy said like it was an everyday thing. “This is my story of adventure’s through the past!” She added, “Well your stories are so… oldschool” Kutiel said to her, “Water” She said lightly sitting down on her couch, “Old school rules! Have you seen all these old games I found?” Yuriy asked as a Robot rolled over handing Kutiel some water. The Foxtrot smiled, “Thank you” She said drinking it as it rolled away, “Mhm yea I noticed your games with the lame graphics” she said, “They aren’t lame! They are wicked!” She said, “Yea well correct me if I’m wrong but I prefer 7D Hologram VR games” Kutiel said.

“Your not wrong, those are amazing too, but I like the older games, they are classics” She said to her. “Yea yea” Kutiel said, “But you know we can go to the moon anytime you want, I hear they have the latest fashion there” She said, “And they have rides and games, and even let you walk out on the moon” She said, “No thanks, if I wanted to walk on the moon, it would be before we invaded it, I bet the aliens moved to another planet because we came in” Yuriy said, “No way! There is no such thing as Aliens” Kutiel huffed, “Yes there is! I mean if there are dragon’s, Kia's and humans I’m sure there are Aliens!” She said to her, “And not only that did you read the latest Holonews posting?” She asked, “Yes, I got it” Kutiel said, “A mysterious object crashes into the Space Cruiser Line Artcher?! That screams Alien ship!” She said, “No that was a satellite” Kutiel said as a matter of factly. “That’s what they want you to think, Area 209 is hiding everything” She said, “That also doesn’t exist” Kutiel said. Yuriy smirked at her, “Nonsense my good Foxtrot! I’m certain they exist!” She said, “Why’s that?” She asked, “because! Life is to important to take seriously! Go on Adventures! Believe in what can’t be seen till you prove yourself right!” She said, “That’s how I know it’s real” Yuriy smiled playfully at her friend. Kutiel smiled at her, “You always use that excuse” She giggled. “Ain’t an excuse it’s real” Yuriy laughed, “Now come on, I need to hand in my book report to my teacher! Before the school day ends!” She said grabbing her alien headphones, her 1700 SoundBuster Music Player, her hoverboard and took off down the street, “Wait for me!” Kutiel laughed and ran after her on her own hoverscooter.

"So let's get this straight... you story is a story within a story?" Kutiel asked, "Yep! It has the past and the future in it!" She said happily, "So it's like back to the future?" Kutiel asked, Yuriy was silent for a few minutes, she sighed and threw away her comic, "Fine! I'll rewrite it" She chuckled and took her alien plushie and walked off. Kutiel blinked, "hey! Wait!" she yelped and ran after her friend. "Perhaps this time I can do one more on star's" She laughed lightly, "I guess so, by the way what's with all the space related stories?" Kutiel asked, "Oh um... mhm.. well, I think it's rather popular right now" She said.

Fear of Water
I wasn’t always scared of water; in fact, don’t even mention that I’m afraid of water! See the thing is something bad happened when I was little. I was young, and well… a little bit more naive…

I smiled softly, it was a lovely day, like no other day. In the shade of our home, the sun was shining, and seeped through the flowers. There were no clouds were in the sky, everything was just perfect! So perfect in fact that I was going to call it the best day of Spring. That was, until a mossball smacked into my face and fell down to the world below.

“Ow!” I yelped, and rubbed my nose. Two Kia’s ran over to me, “Hey! You lost our ball!” The purple Kia growled, he often came to play with his friends. He sure was a bossy one though. “No I didn’t” I said, “You hit me in the face with it!” I protested. “That means you touched it so go get it!” He barked at me.

“B-But I didn’t-“ I started to say, but he insisted on me getting it. I sighed and got up walking down the hill and looked for the mossball, but I couldn’t find it, “I can’t find it!” I called up. “Keep looking!” He snapped and flew down after me running to catch up, “You lost it and you can’t even find it!” he said. “I’m looking” I sighed lightly and kept looking, “Hey! I think I see it near the river!” The other Kia said.

I blinked and shook my head, “We can’t go over there! Father said never go near there because it’s dangerous” I said. “Dangerous! No way, just go over and get the ball!” The Kia said, I frowned, “but-" “Go on!” He said. I nodded quietly; I hated being yelled at. I walked over slowly to the river, but on my way I tripped. I yelped and fell knocking the ball into river. “U-Uh oh” I said sadly.

“Hey! You klutz!” He growled, “You lost it in the river!” he said, “I-I didn’t mean to!” I yelped, “Go get it!” he said, “You have to, or I’m going to tell on you” He said, “Y-You can’t!” I said scared, I didn’t like getting in trouble even if it wasn’t my fault. “Then go get it!” He huffed. I looked at the river, it couldn’t be so hard to swim right? I just had to find the ball. That was it. I stepped in, the water was kind of cold, but it felt nice. I smiled, this would be easy for sure!

I walked into the water, but then suddenly, there wasn’t any ground, I yelped and fell deeper into the middle of the water I flailed around unable to stay up. “HELP!” I screamed. The Kia’s stared at me, “S-Shouldn’t we help her?” One asked, “No way! I can’t swim” The Purple Kia yelped and ran up to the hill leaving me to drown. The other looked at me, he started forwards, but turned and flew after his friends. I screamed again but ended up going under and got water in my mouth.

I felt like I was sinking, I couldn’t tell what was up or what was down, it was horrible, I was so scared, my whole life was fading, passing me by. I was a goner; for sure, I was going to die. But then suddenly, something knocked me up into the air, “AHHH!” I screamed loudly taking in some air, I fell back down into the water, there was a giant water creature! It had teeth, fins and scales, my eyes widened as it swam swiftly to me, I tried to swim away. But I bumped into an even stranger creature, I screamed under the water.

It was smaller then the giant water creature chasing me, but it was just as scary, it had two large claws and two strange eyes. And it was just so terrifying I only saw it for a second but what I did see was sheer horror! I thought I would die between the water and the two creatures…

But then red flashed before my eyes, something swooped into the water and saved me picking me up onto the store. I coughed out the water lightly and looked up towards the flash of red. It was my father. My eyes widened, “D-Dad?!” I stammered, he sighed and took me away from the river. He put me down softly, “Are you okay?” he asked worriedly, I nodded, “I-I saw monsters!” I yelped. “That was a fish, and the other was a crayfish” He said softly, “They won’t hurt you now” he said.

“D-Daddy I’m so sorry I should have never gone to the river!” I yelped, he nodded at her, “Don’t worry, I know, it’s okay, your safe, just promise you won’t do that ever again” he said, “I-I won’t” I said sadly to him.

So you have it. I didn’t ever do anything like that again, it created my fear of water too. I also learned I shouldn’t give into bullies and to be less of a pushover. It took me a while to heal from that, but after that day I was never the same. I discovered my passion for space shortly after and became the amazing Kia everyone knows today! But no one knows about my fear so I find out anyone has gone and spilled my secret your dead!
Last edited by Ravendarus on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me