∂єєя ѕαη¢тυαяу free... Closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ∂єєя ѕαη¢тυαяу free/open New Event+Hiring artists/mods

Postby Infinite.Imagination » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:51 pm

Gahh you guys. No fighting on this please </3 It annoys me. I understand that you did want to help out white . horse, but don't worry cause we will take care of it eventually c; Also, Silver there was no need to caps the "I AM" in the I am a mod. Please guys... I don't like how much fighting there has been lately on this. If I have to bring this up again, I will be giving out some strikes for fighting and spam.
Last edited by Infinite.Imagination on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Infinite.Imagination

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mae; » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:52 pm

I dont like fighting either >.<
Hello! I'm Mae; Feel free to call me what ever you like though!

she/he/they

Code: Select all
[list][color=#3b505e][size=85][/size][/color][/list]
Mae;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Silverrain~ » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm sorry infinite it's just I don't enjoy mini-modding its one of my pet peeves.
~Silverrain~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white . horse » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Sorry, guys, I didn't know that just a little "she said that you can have as many as you want" thing was being a mini-mod.
I thought like "customs are closed" thing would be more of that. Sorry everyone for being annoying and starting fights >.< Sorry.
white . horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Silverrain~ » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 pm

It's my fault more, I'm really sorry
~Silverrain~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Infinite.Imagination » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:57 pm

I know I may have sounded mean in that post, but I've tried to be nice about this issue but this has been happening a lot. Too much mini-modding has been happening and then there have been arguments about the arguments which shouldn't even be happening in the first place. I'd hate to give out a strike but it seems it's going to be the only way to get you guys to listen. Also, I understand ~Silverrain~, but there was no real reason to use the caps and white . horse, it's not just your fault. A lot of people have been doing this ..... Guys we all need to consider others feelings and to avoid starting these issues. Thank you guys. I'm having a really hard time writing this because I don't wanna be the bad guy -____- Please regard this post as a warning to EVERYONE. If this happens again, there are going to be some consequences.

EDIT: notice this post is not the usual small font I made it. So obviously it's important...
Infinite.Imagination

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white . horse » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:00 pm

~Silverrain~ wrote:It's my fault more, I'm really sorry

No, your fine, your the moderator boss. I was acting like a child, your whipping me into shape. :s

@infinite, Thank you for clearing that up for me and everything, I guess the topic of modding gets everyone a little fired up and brews the boiling pot a little. c:
white . horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Silverrain~ » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Thank infinite c:

Well I think we can agree its all over, right? Now let's her back to loving these deer! CX
~Silverrain~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:03 pm

I want to be a Mod!
Name: *Blackberry*
Nickname: BB
How often are you on?: it depends, if it is exams I won't be on that much. and I also have school, but usually on weekends it is all day I will be on^^ For the last two months of the year, Woah, I will be on, and of course school holidays, gosh, I am on^^
Past experience: I do have, but they are under hiatus and I can't seem to find them.
Age range: Sorry, but my mom forbids me to say :( I hope that's alright.
Are you good at controlling your temper and being kind to other users?: I am good at controlling, unless someone really do something bad, and I am kind. 100% confirm.
Why should I hire you?: I love helping others and helping you is like awesome! And you are super nice, it would be great too, I don't want anything in return, cause helping you is like making you happy and having you happy is my payment XD cause I like knowing others are happy.
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me