⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ Event deal reminder!

Postby almondkitty » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:29 pm

mark i need one asap
my birthday is november 8th ♡
almondkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AceThePhoenix » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:49 pm

I'm just now refinding this and have found my obsession again with them xD does anyone know if this is still active?
AceThePhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sees » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:16 am

MARK this is so creative!!
Heya! My wishlist is currently under construction so please feel free to offer pets outside of it!
Sees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dracopia » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:14 pm

are these open for purchase ?

𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽 / 𝓘𝔃 ||♋︎||
ᴛʜᴇʏ/ɪᴛ/ʜʏ/ʜʏᴍ

𓆩♱𓆪 pfp by Schuffel Bunny 𓆩♱𓆪
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜 ⁶𖤐⁶ TH
Image Image Image
cxxxx Image
dracopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MamaMayhem » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:13 am

Was in the process of posting a notice to interested players that the Viv store has been closed for some time now, however upon closer inspection I see that our dear fuiuki was active just earlier this morning, so now I too am holding out hope that the Viv store is up and running once again. I truly loved working with them to create such amazing pieces of art, all unique and custom for each individual player, honestly the amount of love time and dedication towards both the artwork AND the community is so amazing to see. I still have every tank saved so I can add them to my signature/bio as I please, even when I took a several year long break I refused to delete my doc with all my artwork because even while inactive my beautiful tanks still brought me so much joy. Hopefully we will be able to start making some beautiful art together again
╒══════════════════════════════╕
~~My Lair~~
~~Returning player, be easy on me~~
~~Mama of 2 feral goblins~~
~~I got that social anxiety~~
╘══════════════════════════════╛
╒══════════════════════════════╕
Sly Fox
Dumb Bunny
╘══════════════════════════════╛
MamaMayhem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AceThePhoenix » Mon May 20, 2024 1:24 pm

MamaMayhem wrote:Was in the process of posting a notice to interested players that the Viv store has been closed for some time now, however upon closer inspection I see that our dear fuiuki was active just earlier this morning, so now I too am holding out hope that the Viv store is up and running once again. I truly loved working with them to create such amazing pieces of art, all unique and custom for each individual player, honestly the amount of love time and dedication towards both the artwork AND the community is so amazing to see. I still have every tank saved so I can add them to my signature/bio as I please, even when I took a several year long break I refused to delete my doc with all my artwork because even while inactive my beautiful tanks still brought me so much joy. Hopefully we will be able to start making some beautiful art together again

That's so sweet! I loved being a part of this community no matter how small I was in it as well! I'm definitely holding out hope that it isn't the end for this amazing shop as well.
AceThePhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilikememes128 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:06 am

Any luck on making this running again?
an individual affiliation member! Basically, request/DM a affliation which spreads awareness (mental, pride, etc). Ill add it to my signature- theres a big possibility of a yes~
Image (This is a cat awareness trade "club" the person who runs it is super nice, she has over 500 cats but needs more.)

Ask about MHA or My Hero academia, Im willing to discuss! Please.
ilikememes128

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇

Postby fuiuki » Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:09 am

You are all too sweet as always! I'm afraid that there's currently no plans to get the store running like it used to. However, I AM working on a project in my spare time that will enable users to make their own tanks, while still allowing me a level of control over my art and how it's used.

Currently, there's no timeline for completion, and I can't make any promises since that never works out well for me. I would like to remind you all of the shop discord server however, I may share more details over there if there's any activity and interest.

It really warms my heart that the store is still remembered and desired, and it keeps me motivated to work on my project! I'm so sorry that I couldn't keep the store running. I may look into having a select few artists to make premade tanks now and then, but this is not something I am currently focusing on. I am open to suggestions and advice in the discord, or in the discussion thread so as to not clog up this main thread, and I appreciate your continued interest!
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me