Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2023

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:05 pm

[ Main PageFanclubArchiveFAQNurseryMYOQuestsExploreArtist SearchEditsDiscord ]

Welcome to Stars Secret Santa 2023!!
Please make sure to read all the info before signing up

[ Rules & InfoFormsFAQ ]
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2023 • Rules & Info

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:05 pm

Deadlines:
    • Sign-ups close when CS rolls over to December 1st! You'll receive your Secret Santa within 48 hours.
      x
    • All cats must be posted before CS rolls over to February 1st. This is the final deadline.
      x
    • The priority deadline is before CS rolls over to January 1st! If you meet this early deadline, you'll receive an uncommon edit item for yourself.

Rules:
    • You don't need a MYO ticket to participate! You "pay for" these MYOs by putting time and effort into making a gift cat for someone else.
      x
    • Your gift cat can only have common and below edits.
      You cannot change the MYO ticket/edits of the cat you receive. (This is so there's no risk of losing an item if you don't connect with the cat.) If you want to add additional edits to the cat that you're making for someone else, you may use your own MYO/edit items. This is 100% optional and won't affect the cat that you receive in return.
      x
    • Your cat should be posted under the MYO thread and numbered with the regular MYOs.
      x
    • Off-Oekaki cats are allowed as well! You must DM off-Oekaki cats to I Like Bees or Mythz for approval before posting their form on the MYO thread. This streamlines the approval process for us. Off-Oekaki cats use a different form here.
      x
    • Please be sure to put effort into your gift cat! You have plenty of time to finish, so there's no need to rush.
      x
    • If you don't complete a cat for another user, the cat you receive will be readopted.
      x
    • If you finish a cat for someone else, but receive no cat in return, a member of staff will make a cat for you!
      x
    • Users will be randomized, but we will take interests vs "what I can/can't draw" lists into account if necessary.
    • All Secret Santa MYOs will still go through the regular MYO approval process.
      Do not add your cat to your Clan until they are approved. The artist who made you a cat may be asked to make edits to the cat so they fit Stars guidelines prior to being approved, but the cat you receive will not be approved until you have posted your cat for your assigned user.
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2023 • Forms

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:06 pm

By signing up, you are committing to finishing and posting your gift cat before CS rolls over to February 1st.
    Code: Select all
    [b][u]I'd like to sign up for Secret Santa[/u]![/b]
    [b]Username + ID:[/b]
    [b]Clan Link:[/b]
    [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] (Fur length, eye colors, coat colors, common/below edits, etc. Please leave a lot of options! This is not a custom; these ideas are to give your Secret Santa an idea of what kind of cat you'd like)
    [b]I can/cannot draw:[/b] (List edits/coats that you don't feel comfortable drawing for the cat you gift to your user)

Posting a Gift Cat Form:
    Please post this on the cat's thread when you post the cat that you designed!
    [b][u]This is a Secret Santa gift cat[/u]![/b]
    [b]This cat is for:[/b] (Username of the user you were assigned to!)
    [b]Coat description:[/b]
    [b]Edits:[/b] (If any are UC+, please include links to the MYO ticket/item you're using)

Posting an Off-Oekaki Gift Cat Form:
    You must DM off-Oekaki cats to I Like Bees or Mythz for approval before posting their form on the MYO thread. After you've checked your cat, please post this form on the MYO thread when you post the cat you designed!
    [b][u]This is an off-Oekaki Secret Santa gift cat[/u]![/b]
    [b]This cat is for:[/b] (Username AND ID of the user you were assigned to!)
    [b]Reference:[/b] (Please link)
    [b]Coat description:[/b]
    [b]Edits:[/b] (If any are UC+, please include links to the MYO ticket/item you're using)
    [b]Have you checked this cat with an admin?:[/b] (This step is required)

Claiming Your Gift Cat:
    Please only post this on the gift cat that you received! You can't claim someone else's gift 😅
    You may only claim your cat after finishing your gift for your assigned user! Please do not post this form until then.
    If the cat you received was posted off-Oekaki, please quote the cat's off-Oekaki form and post this!
    [b][u]I finished my Secret Santa cat and am claiming my gift[/u]![/b]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Clan Link:[/b]
    [b]Gift cat you finished for your user:[/b] (Please link)
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2023 • FAQ

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:06 pm

Q: What's "Secret Santa"?
    A:
    It's a gift exchange of sorts! All the users who sign up will receive the username of another user who signed up, and then make a gift cat for that person. You'll also receive a gift cat from another player, but you won't know who they are until they post their cat.

Q: What if I don't get a cat?
    A:
    If your Secret Santa is unable to complete their gift cat for you, someone on staff will make a cat for you by around mid February.

Q: I can't finish my cat in time! What do I do?
    A:
    (This applies only to the final deadline. The early deadline has no extensions.)
    If you need just slightly more time (i.e. you can't access your laptop until a few hours after rollover), you may contact Swishy & Broken for a short extension. Unfortunately, if you need a lot more time past the deadline, your cat won't count for this event and you cannot keep the cat you received, as you had almost two months and knew the commitment you were making when you signed up.

Q: Do I need a MYO ticket to participate?
    A:
    Nope! None of these cats need MYO tickets.

Q: I've blocked someone in Stars and I don't want to make a cat for them, or have them make me a cat. What do I do?
    A:
    Please contact Swishy & Broken or another admin privately and we'll make sure you're not paired with them.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:09 pm

Players may post below now <3
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2023

Postby Lokisaurus » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:22 pm

I'd like to sign up for Secret Santa!
Username + ID: lokisaurus 466143
Clan Link: [clan getting overhauled again wip link my b]
Likes/Dislikes: I will literally take anything my guy. Go crazy go stupid.
(I really like goldens and bimetallics)
(Interesting white spotting)
(Blue tabbies)
I can/cannot draw: I'm the worst at rosettes. I also have very little practice with caramels, apricots, and ambers.
I'm good with basically everything else.
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:23 pm

Username + ID: aftonbuilt 186503
Clan Link: my hub folder with both my clans in it
Likes/Dislikes: big fan of fur edits & coats that're generally easy to draw (doesn't need to be a self/plain coat). not a major fan of claw edits & coats that are difficult to draw (ie a bunch of modifiers on the coat description)
I can/cannot draw: coat types such as sparbles or, similarly as above, coats with a bunch of modifiers that're hard for me to figure out (carnellian, charcoal, ect). i'll try my best but no promises lmao

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:28 pm

Username + ID: canadianhowl + 523964
    Clan Link: galactic skies
    Likes/Dislikes: I like fangs and fur edits and wildtype tabbies! Not a fan of weight edits, anything missing, and eyelashes.
    I can/cannot draw: I’m able to do pretty much everything!
Last edited by canadianhowl on Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harvestberry » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:30 pm

Username + ID: harvestberry + 1022572
Clan Link: The Marshland Settlement
Likes/Dislikes: Love love love the midfluff lines, huge sucker for torbies and lynx points, not the biggest fan of silver (unless it’s a colorpoint or bimetallic) or golden but I do love smoke!! Not too picky on edits, though I don’t really like eye shape.
I can/cannot draw: hello I absolutely LOVE drawing torties sm they’re super super fun! love doing fur edits as well! I mostly work with the shorthair/midfluff lines. I’m not a huge fan of drawing chinchilla/shaded/tipped coats and I can’t say I’m confident with russet and ruddy ^^’
Last edited by harvestberry on Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

🍁🐚 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
She/Her • PMs Always Open • CT
Hello hello! You can call me Harvest!
The Marshland Settlement
Foxtail Range Stables
Toyhou.se
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯🐚🍁

harvestberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:32 pm

Username + ID: Kazin 3262
Clan Link: TreeClan
Likes/Dislikes: + I love cats with light blue eyes!
+ I love all of the base coat options! They're all great in their own way.
+ silver/smokes, classic tabbies, points/tabby points, white spotting, are some of my favorite coat markings/patterns
+ teeth, scars, sclera color, whiskers, min fur, accessories/companions, missing limbs/blind, are some of my favorite common/below edits!
- I don't usually like tongue or eyelash edits, or heavily edited eye shape edits
- I'd slightly prefer no torties unless it's a tortie point
I can/cannot draw: I do not understand amber, sunshine, or bimetallic coats very well color wise, so I'd prefer to avoid those!
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me