Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Heartcatch Valentines 2023

Postby Arthermyst » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:09 pm

Username + ID: Arthermyst + 28576
Archive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =214097933
Prompt :
Hello, i wanted to make a love letter for the entire Heartcatch community first. I'm so glad i got to know all of you, any day i can come on discord to talk with you all make a better day for me. I'm an anxious person and the goodwill and just any ALL GOOD of the Heartcatcher is like a big cocoon for me. I love you all.

Then i would like to give a big hug to Wyvern, you know i love your ideas about pokemon, they are just so creatives ? And i like doing them, it always calm my mind doing something cool like this. You are a lovely person and talking with you is always funny. The all goodness you exude sometime just blow my mind. I hope you'll always have a good life and find only happynes.
Full of friendship,
Arthermyst.
dream pet wrote:Image
I'm the protagonist !
Arthermyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby webheadXD » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:01 pm

username + ID: webheadXD 984674
Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4831382#p141093745
Prompt:
Hai to the whole community here! I just joined a few days ago so i dont have a lot to say, but i get the impression from everyone here that there’s a lot of love to go around! i certainly appreciate all the effort made by the artists to make all the lovely designs seen in this place, and i appreciate the effort everyone puts into their characters. This seems like a great opportunity to develop some characters, i'm happy to be apart of it!:3
ImageTaking a month long hiatus. Will be back mid July. If you need to contact me, go to fazbearpizza on THImage
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:32 am

Username + ID: centipedes 596469
Archive: here
Prompt :

smug lemon!

Hai friend!! Your art has always been so nostalgic and brings me such joy!! It definitely inspires me to add more character and life into my own art due to the child-like wonder and wholesomeness that yours capture's so perfectly ! I especially adore kougra, Hc would not be the same without cute lil mons like this mon. I love checking out your prompts and gift art as they are all so full of passion and love! Thank you for joining HC as a artist ^^ I hope you have a very splendid valentines day !! [93 words]
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:09 am

Username + ID: nindroidzane + 996925
Archive: xx
Prompt :
DEER hello . I think you're v cool and fun to talk to, and you have a lot of good ideas! from lore to names to like suggestions for other stuff, big brain fr. your designs are also so cool and i love all your art 🙏 happy valentines day!!
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:42 am

Username + ID: NightWolf950 - 34891
Archive: Here
Prompt: This letter isn't for anyone specifically, but rather the entire Heartcatch community. I want to thank you all for being such an amazing and warm community. I have seen some not so great ones and have always felt out of place. However here, with all of you, I actually feel welcomed and like I'm actually apart of something rather than being apart of it, but not really being apart. So I just want to thank you all so so much from the bottom of my heart. You all are wonderful and I hope each and every single one of you has a good rest of the year. <3
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takoz » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:58 am

Username + ID: Takoz (1019748)
Archive: sheets
Prompt:

@nindroid hello hi howdy hello

u are the number 1 rated ninjago artist in my area and i enjoy seeing ur art. i think you should keep BLASTING it into my eyes !! also thanks for the absolute heaps of name ideas and whatnot! you are so good at those, give me a slice of your brain so i can use it

┏━━━━━━━━┓

◑ hello, hi I am takoz ! ◑

◑ [Toyhouse] ◑ [Art Fight] ◑

┗━━━━━━━━┛
Takoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me