Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Heartcatch Valentines 2023

Postby smoothie_strawberry » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:47 pm

Username + ID: smoothie_strawberry 996330
Archive: https://toyhou.se/The_Random_Mossling/c ... er:3312744
Prompt :
To Witching Demons

I just wanted to thank you so much for starting my Heartcatch career. It's been an amazing time and I don't plan on letting it end anytime soon. Even if I'm an Introvert and don't know many people here in this community I still adore it. My pokemon constantly get headcannons (even if I don't write them down) and each have their own personality that I never remember to write down.

From Smoothie_Strawberry with many Regards
smoothie_strawberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:49 pm

Username + ID: PrincessAlexis #19227
Archive: x
Prompt :
To all the Heartcatch Trainers out there!
Hi everybody, I don't think that I know anyone here personally but I've seen some of you around and wanted to say hello and Happy Valentine's Day! I have pretty strong social anxiety so I don't generally start to be the first one saying hello but I do love to make friends and another thing I really love is Pokemon!

Anyone who likes my favorite fandom (Pokemon) is cool with me and we already have something in common! It would be nice to know more people here and maybe our Heartcatch Pokemon can be friends too! <3 :D

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby googled » Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:20 pm

Username + ID: googled + 997542
Archive: th archive c:
Prompt :
To : Chime!!

Hello! We don’t really know each other personally enough to really be called friends, but despite that I still think you are a super awesome person! Your art is really what made me want to become an artist for Heartcatch, seeing the covers and adopts you made is such an inspiration. I am so happy that you (and the rest of the staff team!) welcomed me in with such open arms, despite me never even participating in an arpg before! I really enjoy being part of Heartcatch.

Thank you :3c
Hi, call me glum !!
★ Currently obsessed with Madoka Magica
and Dreamcatcher (girl group) !!
// // // th
googled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:07 pm

Username + ID: lucas tazmily + 875293
Archive: boop
Prompt :

dear heartcatch community,

i don't know anyone too personally to send a specific letter to, so this one is for all you lovely artists, writers, and pokemon fans of heartcatch! to be completely honest, i love being apart of this arpg. everyone here is so creative and nice! i love browsing the myo thread and seeing everyone's designs. i love the adopts the staff makes, and winning one is always a special treat. in the discord server, i don't talk much but still lurk quite often, and everyone in there gives off such good vibes. i love this lil pokemon group <33

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:36 pm

Username + ID: Only_Sky + 518189
      Archive: https://toyhou.se/only_sky/characters/folder:4105149
      Prompt : Dear heartcatch community, I see a few familiar faces in the discord as well as lots of new faces, so hi! I'm new to pokemon adopts/creation so I'm excited to see what it's about. I look forward to having future fun in heartcatch and hope you all do too.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:51 am

Username + ID: Sadcat 1004338
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Sadcat/characters/folder:2497433
Prompt :To the heartcatch team,

You guys are all so amazing. You work so hard to pump out beautiful adopts, to keep archives updated, to get things to run smoothly. You're all lovely and so very underappreciated, make sure you take care of yourselves! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of such a great community, for giving us new events and variants to entertain outselves with. I hope you guys have a great year,,,
Gotta love em pokemon :]
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gruffin » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:50 am

Username + ID: gruffin + 350106
Archive: Here
Prompt :
As I don’t know anyone here, I will simply write a letter to the community as a whole…

I think it is amazing to have built such an active community about a shared love of Pokemon. The amount of art and designs that pop up on the Oekaki attest to this, as well as the level of writing and character building within the prompts threads. To be passionate about something to that degree and to use that passion to create new things to enjoy together is a wonderful thing.

--Gruffin
gruffin + 350106
ToyhouseMitos
Heartcatch

Gruffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailshoes » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:54 am

Username + ID: snailshoes + 377017
Archive: here
Prompt :
to the heartcatch community (HC staff, this means you too!),
I want to start this message off by stating that I have never been a part of such a fun, loving, and creative community! I am not as active as I previously was, especially on the discord, but every time I pop my head in, I am always welcomed with beautiful art & writing, funny interactions, and just a welcome community to those both new to the fandom or the site, or even long time players. I've always personally had a problem with staying within ARPGs due to disinterest or simply life goings, but I am always finding myself coming back to Heartcatch for the various reasons stated above.

So thank you to my fellow heartcatchers for being such a fun and creative community, and thank you to the heartcatch team, guest artists and all, for creating such an amazing ARPG and taking the steps to continuously improve and create such fun events such as these. I wish I could properly voice the way I feel, but I think this message sums it up as best as I can!

Again, thank you! Cannot wait to see what the future of Heartcatch brings!
<3
call me snail!
he/him or he/they
snailshoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EtaryaFae » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:12 pm

Username + ID: EtaryaFae
Archive: Here!
Prompt:
To all Heartcatchers ~
I'm just getting started here so I don't really know anyone well, but the amount of kindness and talent that is abundant in this group is astounding! It's amazing what a love for one series (anime, games, whichever you prefer) can do for a community, and to see how many people it's brought together is sweet. I'll admit I lurk more than post, so I've seen how generous and kind the people here can be and I'm looking forward to being a part of it! Let's catch 'em all!!!
I am in Image
Inbox is always open! :3

|•|My Colony (Storkies, Hearthoots)|•|
EtaryaFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:43 pm

Username + ID: Infernal Parade + 880414
Archive: xxx
Prompt :

To the Heartcatch Community,

I am more of a lurker these days, but I appreciate everything about the community. Heartcatch is one of the few reasons I am still actively on CS, and is the only ARPG I'm apart of. Everyone is amazing and so creative. I will sometimes go into the server just to look at other's art or the pieces of writing that they share. Heartcatch is probably the only community I've stuck with as long as I've had. Perhaps it's because I have a huge Pokemon fixation, but either way, the community means a lot to me, and I enjoy partaking in it.

I know my enjoyment will continue. Thank you all for being such a lovely community. <3

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me