Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022- Flower Cart!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Day 26

Postby Glitch.Drowned » Mon May 02, 2022 11:23 pm

I’d like to do a trade in with the odd blue guy!
    Item(s) I’m trading in: x1 Sweet Egg
    Anything else?: Thank you <3
    Trade in: Round two
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ They'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde. ❱

❰ Adult ● They/Them ● Nonbinary ● Canadian ❱
Just your average nerd who is secretly an alien/android from Neptune.
Glitch.Drowned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Tue May 03, 2022 5:21 am

I’d like to do a trade in with the odd blue guy!
Item(s) I’m trading in: x2 bird eggs
Anything else?: Thank you!
Trade in: Round two

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beekind » Tue May 03, 2022 11:18 am

I'd like to tend the garden!
username + id no - beekind + 17732
date - 4.30
what was your favorite part of the event? - making chocolate for sure!! i loved seeing the way that all the different flavors translated into cls c:
have you won a leopard from this booth before? - i have not!
is there anything you wanted from this booth that you didn't get? - a flower hat cl...they're so cute to me ;A;
what's your favorite color (or two)? - pink and white!
make a wish! tell me what you want... and maybe your wish will be granted! - i wish for a flower hat cl! c:
beekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Tue May 03, 2022 12:37 pm

username + id no - Breezeyheart + 344190
date - 4.30
what was your favorite part of the event? - The coloring egg activity! Regardless of whether I get a CL inspired by my entry or not, it was really fun to color in the egg template.
have you won a leopard from this booth before? - I have not! Not from any of the booths.
is there anything you wanted from this booth that you didn't get? - An event CL (The sheep ones are my favorite but I wasn't lucky at getting any cls) and some dress up items like the flowers, bunnies and butterflies (but I think I might have enough chocolate coins to fix that since that's what I kept winning)
what's your favorite color (or two)? - Purple, pink, mint green, blue and teal.
make a wish! tell me what you want... and maybe your wish will be granted! - I wish for an event CL and a decor item if possible! Personally my dreamie would be a dragon cl or a sheep cl that has markings/colors inspired by a hummingbird. I hope you had fun hosting the event!
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Tue May 03, 2022 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigTigrou » Tue May 03, 2022 12:55 pm

username + id no - TigTigrou + 954409
date - 4.30
what was your favorite part of the event? - Participating with my daughter, Breezeyheart.
have you won a leopard from this booth before? - I have not! Not from any of the booths.
is there anything you wanted from this booth that you didn't get? - An event CL (The sheep ones are my favorite but I wasn't lucky at getting any cls) and some dress up items like the flowers, bunnies and butterflies.
what's your favorite color (or two)? - Mint green, teal, peach.
make a wish! tell me what you want... and maybe your wish will be granted! - I wish for an event CL and possibly some decor for them? I hope you had fun hosting the event!
Last edited by TigTigrou on Tue May 03, 2022 2:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
(Tigger + French for Tiger)
Tig or Tigrou for short if preferred.
♉ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Feathers - Crystals - Gems - Flowers - Plants - Beaches - Seashells. Animal Lover (especially cats!) - Wildlife such as deer or dolphins. Furry - Nature - Steampunk - Victorian style houses - Vincent Van Gogh. Likes watching Youtube - Gamer - Artist - Writer - Creative. Crafter - Has Perfect Pitch - Enjoys sewing, singing, drawing and reading. Loves cute themed OCs. Pastel, nature and space aesthetics are my fav. Enjoys Horror flims as well as other genres.
Musical tastes: Pop, rock 'n roll, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, contemporary.
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TigTigrou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Garden Tending Results 4.30 - Wave 1

Postby rem sleep » Tue May 03, 2022 1:17 pm

"Oh hey, welcome back! Wasn't expecting you so soon..."
When you return from heading out to tend the garden, the hostesses you're used to are gone, and nowhere to be seen. Passion Burst and Serenity aren't here now, but that isn't to say you're alone. In their stead, you find a massive draconic leopard waiting for you. Their pale rainbow eyes light on you as you return. They seem to know you were reflecting on your time here at the event while you were cleaning up those flowers and stray easter decor...

Importantly, they seem to know somehow that, in your heart, you made a wish. Pale rainbow magic flits around them and sparks at their paws.

"I see you made a wish!" The draconic cl, Eclipse, muses fondly, "Well my friends, you're in luck. I'm in the business of granting wishes-- and I do need to repay a favor to your good friend Serenity." The dragon chuckles. You want to ask what favor he's repaying the floral leopard... but you have a feeling he won't answer you, either way. He has a cryptic aura to him...

"What do you say? Let me grant that wish of yours in exchange for helping them out-- that way we're even."

Well... you're not really in a position to refuse. Uncertain, you nod your head and accept.

~ ~ ~

Garden Tending results for day 4.30 will be released in rounds-- each round consisting of 10 wish forms! n v n
If you don't see your form here, then to not fear, since this is not the completed set! There will be 7 rounds in total, and this is only round 1! Rounds will be posted as I finish working on the prizes! Eclipse, the dragon leopard, feels like granting some wishes!

~ ~ ~

Garden Tending Results 4.30 - Wave 1

sharpshooter
Eclipse rubs his paws together and then claps, in a flurry of rainbow magic sparks a strange eggie leopard appears...!
You got the below cloudy leopard! A gold and purple egg for you... and your wish is granted!

MelyBelly
Eclipse rubs his lamp for good measure and gently blows a flurry of rainbow magic sparks. From the dust, a shape takes form...
You got the below cloudy leopard. Something sweet... and your wish is granted!

RealCipher
Eclipse hums a thoughtful note and snaps his paws, and in a gust of rainbow magic a shape appears!
You got the below cloudy leopard! A blue egg for you, and x1 blooming flowers item... and your wish is granted!
ImageImage

BethRAWR
Eclipse whistles a little tune and the musical notes sparkle with a magic air, taking shape!
You wished for us to be happy... but you should be happy to! Surely this purple friend will help!
You got the below cloudy leopard! A happy purple flower... and your wish is granted!

ghostkeys
Eclipse rubs his paws together and then, in a flourish, claps them together. Rainbow sparks scatter and take shape.
You got the below cloudy leopard! Hopefully this red-shelled buddy grants your wish!

Zubers
Eclipse rubs his paws together, blowing a gentle gust between his paws and sending rainbow sparks scattering in the air. A cloudy leopard appears from the sparks...
You got the below cloudy leopard! And look, they have a little bunny friend! Surely that's a good sign you'll make lots of friends too!

littleminicooper
Eclipse smiles, snapping his paws and causing another flourish of magical rainbow sparks. A cloudy leopard appears!
You got the below cloudy leopard! They're so pink... and so cute! With this and x1 blooming flower item, your wish is granted!
ImageImage

saw
Eclipse whistles a magic tune, the notes sparkling with rainbow light that takes shape and forms a leopard!
You got the below cloudy leopard! They look like a real angel... and your wish is granted!

SushiBeans
Eclipse rubs his paws together and gently blows between them, letting magic sparks flutter in the air, forming into a leopard!
You got the below cloudy leopard! They smell sweet like cotton candy... and your wish is granted!

IvyPaw <3
Eclipse snaps his paws together and rainbow magic sparks take off from it, forming into a cloudy leopard!
You got the below cloudy leopard! With this little dinosaur... your wish is granted!

I hope you all like your leopards! Please stay tuned for more wish-granting surprises! :3c
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragong » Tue May 03, 2022 1:41 pm

username + id no - Dragong 856917
date - 4.30
what was your favorite part of the event? - I love the all leps !! They’re so adorable hehe
have you won a leopard from this booth before? - nope! I haven’t won any, however I did get flower hat custom!
is there anything you wanted from this booth that you didn't get? - eggie baby (edgy boi with bat wings! Stars and night sky themed!!)
what's your favorite color (or two)? - purple and yellow but 85% purple 15% yellow so purple black base with yellow accents/stars
make a wish! tell me what you want... and maybe your wish will be granted! - I wish for hug from rem 🥺
Last edited by Dragong on Sun May 08, 2022 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
xx
Dragong 🥀 you’re amazing 🥀 dark vibes
hello I’m friendly, so I’m down to talk!
I like edgy, cryptic, trippy vibes (⚈益⚈)
You’re amazing and you should
always think that because you are <3
x
x
x
navigation !!
🥀 trades x
🥀 art x x
🥀 th x
🥀©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
little pixels wrote:ImageImageImage
Dragong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Carrot Picking Results 4.19

Postby Saeli » Tue May 03, 2022 2:49 pm

Carrot Picking Results 4.19

Little Fish 168581

Camellia approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Camellia disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 29 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus she was given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Satamoru & 4361

Creme approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Creme disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 28 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Lying_Lilacs 246030

Lavendra approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Lavendra disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 24 blueberries Image and a pair of boots Image. Plus she was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

ahirked 290196

Suga approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Suga disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 20 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

BethRAWR 2359

Sariya approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Sariya disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 23 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus she was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Exitium + 626371

Radium approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Radium disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 30 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

mallowpop 931555

Charm approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Charm disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 17 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!

TacoTabby + 996704

Biscuits approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Biscuits disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 17 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Cherryfreeze - 530242

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Jynx walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Jynx brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave him a carrot Image and 9 blueberries Image. Plus Jynx was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help! Jynx's golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for him to take care of!
By mallowpop

SCRUNKS! + 1012405

Zelda approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Zelda disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 15 blueberries Image and a pair of boots Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Starlight Grove (855462)

Jesse approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Jesse disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 15 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Cyberkonstruktor / 859449

Fisher approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Fisher disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 15 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help!

reshihall + 1029503

Ross approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Ross disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 20 blueberries Image and a pair of boots Image. Plus he was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

yutashu + 1013777

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Jinx walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Jinx brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave him a carrot Image and 36 blueberries Image. Plus Jinx was given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Exile 15222

Disco Beaker approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Disco Beaker disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 26 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus he was given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!

rem sleep 224745

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Arkady walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Arkady brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them a pair of boots Image and 39 blueberries Image. Plus Arkady was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

NurseMikan 890260

Sunscream approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Sunscream disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 25 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!

ghostkeys - 913445

Rudyard approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Rudyard disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 27 blueberries Image and a pair of boots Image. Plus they were given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help!

SushiBeans + 808536

Shrimpy was briefly scanning through the field until they spotted a carrot that spoke to them. After a good pull it erupted out of the ground leaving Shrimpy tumbled. Quickly, they snatched the shiny gem and started sprinting to Archie. As Shrimpy was about to reach the stand, however, a big fluff ball tackled them. Though, this wasn’t just a fluff ball! It was an adorable fluffy bunny!
by Dragong
Archie gave you 32 blueberries Image and some dirt Image for the tumble! Plus Shrimpy was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Zubers + 1011810

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, QUandale Dingle walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, QUandale Dingle brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her a pair of boots Image and 39 blueberries Image. Plus QUandale Dingle was given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help! QUandale Dingle's golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for her to take care of!
by mallowpop

Melybelly ID# 214857

Olive approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Olive disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 15 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Eevee55 & 1033286

Phoenix approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Phoenix disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 27 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

[kat] 831698

Tipolo approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Tipolo disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 25 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

dare~ 275307

Sans approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Sans disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 24 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

rileyistired | 953268

Misty approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Misty disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 22 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

shuichi + 905016

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Shroud walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Shroud brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave him 28 blueberries Image. Plus Shroud was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help! Shroud's golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for him to take care of!
by mallowpop

Symbiotic 562760

Lovebird approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Lovebird disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 20 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Melsride 9932041

Cherrypop approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Cherrypop disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 19 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus she was given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

AliceMorte 1001632

Yukari approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Yukari disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 17 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

dragoness129 + 3218

Jesper approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Jesper disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 30 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Glitch.Drowned + 344161

Confetti approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Confetti disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 18 blueberries Image and a pair of boots Image. Plus they were given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

-icarus- 989995

Forrest approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Forrest disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left it with 26 blueberries Image. Plus it was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Grabby_Hands + 1030965

Precious approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Precious disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 16 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Daisy + 791955

Felicity approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Felicity disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 24 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Transparent Cow! + 1012921

Finch approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Finch disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 19 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Melinoe & 953590

Nova approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Nova disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 23 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Tetractys 1026925

Sandy approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Sandy disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 15 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

_mirage_ + 1015593

Starlight approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Starlight disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 15 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

JuneBug. & 1025108

Spotting a nice carrot in the field, Lemondrop walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Lemondrop brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave him a flower Image and 35 blueberries Image. Plus Lemondrop was given 4 chocolate coins Image for the help!

littleminicooper 734624

Yuki approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Yuki disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 28 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus she was given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!

almond.milk + 875153

Lilia a nice carrot in the field, Lilia walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Lilia brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her some dirt Image and 27 blueberries Image. Plus Lilia was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help! Lilia's golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for her to take care of!
by mallowpop

Cynicat + 932465

Brioche approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Brioche disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 29 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

wafflefloof 934946

Lav approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Lav disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 30 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

PlagueNBlight 994990

Envy approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Envy disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 18 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Len. 293548

Froot Loop a nice carrot in the field, Froot Loop walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Froot Loop brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave him 24 blueberries Image. Plus Froot Loop was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help! Froot Loop's golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for him to take care of!
by mallowpop

jellybeansmud + 997240

Rory approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Rory disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 27 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

redpandasareLIFE / 804027

Sophie approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Sophie disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 28 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Sleepytally 995839

Cinna approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Cinna disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 22 blueberries Image and a pair of boots Image. Plus they were given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

**Snowwhisper** (419945)

Avri approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Avri disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 30 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

pancakelover43 + 393396

Tim Hortons a nice carrot in the field, Tim Hortons walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Tim Hortons brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her a pair of boots Image and 35 blueberries Image. Plus Tim Hortons was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bunny Chase Results for 04.25 (day 23)

Postby Daisy » Tue May 03, 2022 7:41 pm

Results for 04.25 (Day 23)
Oswald wrote:Pesky bunnies... Gosh, where on earth are they all coming from??
Thank you for your help!

(If anything seems off or I missed someone let me know!)

|||
"Oh dear.. the sunlight blinded you and all the bunnies sped off into the beyond.
Seriously, where could one get some sunglasses around here? Better luck next time!
"
Looks like you didn't find anything this time!
Users included in quote below

hjarta - littleminicooper - Exitium - ghostkeys - Saeli - Wind - TacoTabby - Melybelly - WillowArmadillo - Grabby_Hands - confetti - sprinkles - Breezeyheart - shuichi - dare~ - redpandasareLIFE - dragoness129 - Melsride - -icarus- - Rosemoon - JuneBug. - SushiBeans - Music_Lover - rem sleep - mallowpop - Julie_PiscesGirl - SCRUNKS! - Cyberkonstruktor - Transparent Cow! - crowthefrostyfloof - LittleMaple - Marner. - _mirage_ - dilemmaly - Lying_Lilacs - bats - sylvender - AliceMorte - sharpshooter
straight - reshihall - lotusmoon9 - [kat]

|||
"You're racing through the long grass like there's no tomorrow, and
you catch sight of a bunny! Snatch it up, quick! Looks like this one didn't
have an egg, but you might as well take it along!
"

Users included in quote below receive x1 bun item
[can be placed on head or back]
(can be changed to any of these colors)

Eevee55 - Dogboss123 - meisxinyi - Melinoe

|||
have an egg, but you might as well take it along!"

Users included in quote below receive x1 sitting bun item

chaoticaura - KandieFloofsterLoch - yutashu

|||
"You wander out into the crisp spring air, sun light resting gently on your face.
All of a sudden, a butterfly comes out of nowhere and lands on your head."

Users included in quote below found x1 butterfly pet item
[can be placed on head or booty]
(can be any color)

Rosemoon - WillowArmadillo - zubers

"Your search is proving to be uneventful. You lay down in the grass to rest a
moment, and little snail catches your eye: sliding peacefully up a dandelion stalk."

Users included in quote below found x1 snail pet item
(Shell and body colors can be changed)

Len. - BethRAWR - rileyistired

|||
"As you make your way into Ozzy's backyard, your eyes fall upon a large rabbit.
The bun is bouncing along with an egg held tightly in its huge tail. You charge towards it,
and launch at it with all your might. Congrats! You caught a bunny thief!
"

Exile wins the CL below.

Zeena wins the CL below.

Satamoru wins the CL below.

Last edited by Daisy on Mon May 09, 2022 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Pretty inactive right now"
Daisy » ♊ » She/her
CoziesX
Daisy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bunny Chase Results for 04.26 (day 24)

Postby Daisy » Tue May 03, 2022 7:42 pm

Results for 04.26 (Day 24)
Oswald wrote:Pesky bunnies... Gosh, where on earth are they all coming from??
Thank you for your help! The final day is approaching.. it'll be a big one!

(If anything seems off or I missed someone let me know!)

|||
"Oh dear.. the sunlight blinded you and all the bunnies sped off into the beyond.
Seriously, where could one get some sunglasses around here? Better luck next time!
"
Looks like you didn't find anything this time!

BethRAWR - KandieFloofsterLoch - ahirked - Little Fish - yutashu - hjarta - bats - dragoness129 - redpandasareLIFE - Transparent Cow! - Melybelly - AliceMorte - reshihall - Rosemoon - midnightFOXO - sharpshooter - rileyistired - PlagueNblight - Zubers - dare~ - TacoTabby - Dogboss123 - Music_Lover - littleminicooper - Eevee55 - crowthefrostyfloof - Tindraake - Exile - Zeena - Julie_PiscesGirl - confetti sprinkles - [kat] - dilemmaly - Len. - rem sleep - Saeli - Cyberkonstruktor - Grabby_Hands - Dragong - LittleMaple - wafflefloof - chaoticaura - SushiBeans - Melsride - ahirked - Melinoe - mallowpop - saw - NurseMikan

|||
have an egg, but you might as well take it along!
"

Users included in quote below receive x1 bun item

WillowArmadillo - pancakelover43 - Ivypaw<3

|||
have an egg, but you might as well take it along!"

Users included in quote below receive x1 sitting bun item

Satamoru - straight - _mirage_

|||
"You wander out into the crisp spring air, sun light resting gently on your face.
All of a sudden, a butterfly comes out of nowhere and lands on your head."

Users included in quote below found x1 butterfly pet item
[can be placed on head or booty]
(can be any color)

SCRUNKS! - Breezeyheart - lotusmoon9

"Your search is proving to be uneventful. You lay down in the grass to rest a
moment, and little snail catches your eye: sliding peacefully up a dandelion stalk."

Users included in quote below found x1 snail pet item
(Shell and body colors can be changed)

Exitium - JuneBug. - ghostkeys

|||
"As you make your way into Ozzy's backyard, your eyes fall upon a large rabbit.
The bun is bouncing along with an egg held tightly in its huge tail. You charge towards it,
and launch at it with all your might. Congrats! You caught a bunny thief!
"

beekind wins the CL below.

Lying_Lilacs wins the CL below.

sad dragon
wins the CL below.

"Pretty inactive right now"
Daisy » ♊ » She/her
CoziesX
Daisy

My pets
My items
My wishlist