Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warrior Cat Survival Game

Postby ivyy. » Mon May 24, 2021 4:17 am

Custom Form!
Username: bunnoblizzard
Artist: I Like Bees
Type of Custom: Golden/Orange Maine Coon
Payment: 2 WL pets + 36C$

Cat's Age: Adult
Edits: Solemn expression edit [NR]; Missing back leg (Shooting Star:proof
Cat's Appearance: Golden/Light orange tom with slightly darker tabby stripes on face and legs with missing back leg
Tell Me About this Cat: This tom (unnamed as of right now) is a sweet tom with a tough exterior but loves his clanmates dearly. He lost his leg in a battle against a badger, three times the size of him, to protect a stranger-kit that had accidentally run-in with the badger's burrow. That kit was Goldenleaf's kit, Riverkit. As for Goldenleaf, she is his sister. A loyal tom with a loyal connection to his clan, otherwise a pretty simple cat. He's gotten used to his forever limp back leg and can fight and hunt just as well as any other cat and he makes sure to prove it when he can.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Mon May 24, 2021 4:33 am

Custom Form!
Username: Vinson
Type of Custom: simple
Payment: 30 c$

Cat's Age: adult
Edits: blindness (natural, no scars), expression edit (no smile)
Cat's Appearance: a solid blue cat (a little silvery/lighter blue if possible) with milky blue, blind eyes. smooth coat (no fluff)
Tell Me About this Cat: Deathwish is an older female, but not too old - she can still perform her duties just fine. She was born blind and holds a special connection with the stars above, and serves as the Clan's Necromancer, interpreting their wishes. She also serves as a mentor to the two younger Diviners, teaching them all there is to know about the art of healing and how to watch for signs from the stars. She is trusted immensely by the rest of the Clan, and Carrionstar relies on her heavily to help interpret the stars and their wishes for the clan.
Last edited by Vinson on Mon May 24, 2021 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Mon May 24, 2021 4:35 am

Custom Form!
Username: Demonic.Canine.
Type of Custom: Medium or Complex, your choice
Payment: 40c$ or 60c$ + tip

Edits: NR accessory, a collar with teeth/claws on them. Kinda like this one! Color and any other UC edits are up to what you vibe with!
Cat's Appearance: Up to you! I just ask that she looks a bit dark/dangerous/powerful >:) strong woman vibes
Tell Me About this Cat: I plan on having this cat be a large antagonist in my new group, Zenith! The lass behind the chaos. Due to Zenith having ranks based off of power, I will likely have her challenge one of the top ranks and take their spot! This cat’s ideas for her group are definitely for her own well-being and not her members.
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eonduo » Mon May 24, 2021 5:04 am

Custom Form!
    Username: eonduo
    Type of Custom: complex
    Payment: rares: 2010, 2010, 2011 (i think the value is around 84 C$?) + some random wl pets as a tip! i'm just C$ broke rn

Edits: nr: weight edits (chubbier), common: ear tufts
    Cat's Appearance: apricot silver shaded marbled tabby with low white; please feel free to change some of this if it isn't genetically legal in stars. semi-fluffy or fluffy lines, your choice!
    Tell Me About this Cat: currently i'm looking for a mate for my founder, rose! i'm excited to develop her relationship with another kitty, and to breed her when the nursery opens up. i'm thinking of having this cat be a permanent fixture in the nursery den, someone who takes care of all the young kittens rather than hunting and fighting. if you need some inspo, i'm thinking that their theme song is this i love your style and i think it'd be really fun to own a custom from you! <3
Last edited by eonduo on Mon May 24, 2021 6:39 am, edited 6 times in total.

eon • they/them ❤
trades | my umas
fr | pce | toyhouse
| | | |

©: avatar + click pixels
eonduo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone » Mon May 24, 2021 5:12 am

probably should mark this :3c
capone - he/him - adult
my kals - good music
capone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Mon May 24, 2021 6:37 am

Custom Form!
Username: Lex.
Type of Custom: Simple
Payment: 30c$

Edits: A Golden Necklace
Cat's Appearance: Chocolate Smoke, Med White! I'd like them to be biological siblings with this cat!
Fluffy Lines :)
Tell Me About this Cat: n/a

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soras » Mon May 24, 2021 9:00 am

Custom Form!
Username: rainbow!
Type of Custom: Medium
Payment: 40 c$

Edits: n/a
Cat's Appearance: A calico with more black than orange and white! Id love if his face had this much black/orange.
Tell Me About this Cat: He would be the deputy/mate of my founder! my founder is pretty skittish and full of self-doubt, and i'd love for him to just fall in love with this all-confidence, no nonsense cat that he found during his travels. this cat would push him as a leader, and reassure him whenever he has any doubts. he'll be a dashing cat who seems untouchable, but really has a soft spot for his silly, unconfident leader! of course he will pine for my leader but my leader wouldn't even Know what is going on until it hits him!
.......................................and maybe some things are that simple;

...─── icon official art ───
.══════════════════════.
rana | he/him
when you walk away, you don't hear
me say; "please, oh baby - don't go."

art shop
.══════════════════════.
soras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Mon May 24, 2021 9:10 am

I can't believe only two of you tried to rick roll me

charlieputh wrote:
    Custom Form!
    Username: charlieputh
    Type of Custom: medium
    Payment: WL pets or 40C$, whatever you prefer

Edits: long & white whiskers, many scars all over her face and body, ear tufts
    Cat's Appearance: fluffy lines, fawn mackerel tabby with mid white, green eyes
    Tell Me About this Cat: the cats name is gonna be cloudshadow and she's one of my OG warriors OCs when i was a kid! she's milkmeadow's mate and one of the clan's permanent queens since she's suffering from ptsd after a horrible fight that killed almost her entire family.
I'm alright with either!

Flatterina wrote:Custom Form!
Username: Flatterina
Type of Custom: up to you!
Payment: mix of wishlist pets and C$ probably, otherwise just C$.

Edits: Lashes and expression maybe?
Cat's Appearance: Fluffly lines, please! Anything alse can be as you see fit, I have no preferences.
Tell Me About this Cat: This cat will be the Choir's first elder! They've been around for a long time, and aid Raphael when difficult decisions must be made. They are wise and usually calm, but may appear a bit eccentric sometimes, especially when they're not being treated the way they think they deserve by younger cats. Others therefore tread carefully around them.
I'm not sure what tier I'll go with yet, so feel free to wait to send payment

nio wrote:
    Custom Form!
    Username: nio
    Type of Custom: random
    Payment: 5 HM's
    1. one
    2. two
    3. three
    4. four
    5. five

Cat's Age: surprise me
    Edits: random
    Cat's Appearance: random
    Tell Me About this Cat: random

BunnoBlizzard wrote:Custom Form!
Username: bunnoblizzard
Type of Custom: Golden/Orange Maine Coon
Payment: 2 WL pets + 36C$

Edits: Solemn expression edit [NR]; Missing back leg (Shooting Star:proof
Cat's Appearance: Golden/Light orange tom with slightly darker tabby stripes on face and legs with missing back leg
Tell Me About this Cat: This tom (unnamed as of right now) is a sweet tom with a tough exterior but loves his clanmates dearly. He lost his leg in a battle against a badger, three times the size of him, to protect a stranger-kit that had accidentally run-in with the badger's burrow. That kit was Goldenleaf's kit, Riverkit. As for Goldenleaf, she is his sister. A loyal tom with a loyal connection to his clan, otherwise a pretty simple cat. He's gotten used to his forever limp back leg and can fight and hunt just as well as any other cat and he makes sure to prove it when he can.
The shooting star item is used to autopass a rare or below trait that an adult cat has to one of their kittens, not to apply a new edit to a cat. If you're okay with your custom not having a missing leg edit, I'm happy to accept your form as well!

Vinson wrote:Custom Form!
Username: Vinson
Type of Custom: simple
Payment: 30 c$

Edits: blindness (natural, no scars), expression edit (no smile)
Cat's Appearance: a solid blue cat (a little silvery/lighter blue if possible) with milky blue, blind eyes. smooth coat (no fluff)
Tell Me About this Cat: Deathwish is an older female, but not too old - she can still perform her duties just fine. She was born blind and holds a special connection with the stars above, and serves as the Clan's Necromancer, interpreting their wishes. She also serves as a mentor to the two younger Diviners, teaching them all there is to know about the art of healing and how to watch for signs from the stars. She is trusted immensely by the rest of the Clan, and Carrionstar relies on her heavily to help interpret the stars and their wishes for the clan.

Demonic.Canine. wrote:Custom Form!
Username: Demonic.Canine.
Type of Custom: Medium or Complex, your choice
Payment: 40c$ or 60c$ + tip

Edits: NR accessory, a collar with teeth/claws on them. Kinda like this one! Color and any other UC edits are up to what you vibe with!
Cat's Appearance: Up to you! I just ask that she looks a bit dark/dangerous/powerful >:) strong woman vibes
Tell Me About this Cat: I plan on having this cat be a large antagonist in my new group, Zenith! The lass behind the chaos. Due to Zenith having ranks based off of power, I will likely have her challenge one of the top ranks and take their spot! This cat’s ideas for her group are definitely for her own well-being and not her members.
I'll probably be going the complex route, but feel free to wait to send payment! I appreciate the creative tip

eonduo wrote:
    Custom Form!
    Username: eonduo
    Type of Custom: complex
    Payment: rares: 2010, 2010, 2011 (i think the value is around 84 C$?) + some random wl pets as a tip! i'm just C$ broke rn

Edits: nr: weight edits (chubbier), common: ear tufts
    Cat's Appearance: apricot silver shaded marbled tabby with low white; please feel free to change some of this if it isn't genetically legal in stars. semi-fluffy or fluffy lines, your choice!
    Tell Me About this Cat: currently i'm looking for a mate for my founder, rose! i'm excited to develop her relationship with another kitty, and to breed her when the nursery opens up. i'm thinking of having this cat be a permanent fixture in the nursery den, someone who takes care of all the young kittens rather than hunting and fighting. if you need some inspo, i'm thinking that their theme song is this i love your style and i think it'd be really fun to own a custom from you! <3
This cat and I share a theme song

Lex. wrote:Custom Form!
Username: Lex.
Type of Custom: Simple
Payment: 30c$

Edits: A Golden Necklace
Cat's Appearance: Chocolate Smoke, Med White! I'd like them to be biological siblings with this cat!
Fluffy Lines :)
Tell Me About this Cat: n/a

rainbow! wrote:Custom Form!
Username: rainbow!
Type of Custom: Medium
Payment: 40 c$

Edits: n/a
Cat's Appearance: A calico with more black than orange and white! Id love if his face had this much black/orange.
Tell Me About this Cat: He would be the deputy/mate of my founder! my founder is pretty skittish and full of self-doubt, and i'd love for him to just fall in love with this all-confidence, no nonsense cat that he found during his travels. this cat would push him as a leader, and reassure him whenever he has any doubts. he'll be a dashing cat who seems untouchable, but really has a soft spot for his silly, unconfident leader! of course he will pine for my leader but my leader wouldn't even Know what is going on until it hits him!

Accepting all 9 forms!
If I accepted your form, and you've chosen a specific complexity tier, please send payment asap!
I won't accept the trade until after I've posted your cat

My custom slots are now closed
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon May 24, 2021 11:59 pm

Wonderful! Instead of the missing leg could I have him have a very large and long scar on his back leg then?
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -cosmixtea » Tue May 25, 2021 1:17 am

i want a founder!
username: 9livesliz
name: Charlie/Acornstar
appearance notes: a light brown rosetted tabby with low-medium white and amber eyes

I don’t exactly know how to do this XD I make a page for my clan? But how do you know what clan this cat is part of? And do I make him, or other people? I am so confused! But it’s probably just me XD this is really cool tho! I’m trying to be a part of it and failing miserably XD
-cosmixtea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me