Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby ivyy. » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:29 pm

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n≋
Thrushslip set the herbs under the roots of a sandy tree, "Maybe this is the filthy rouge who hurt Tansypetal. We stay and fight." He whispered. Snowshell was taken aback by his hostility but nodded slowly. "Alright." She croaked. "I'll fight with you, no matter what." She stood beside him confidently and he smiled in thanks, the hostility in his eyes fading slightly and he turned to face the shaking bushes, "Show yourself, we don't want trouble."[ 77 words ]

--cats on patrol
Thrushslip | HP 100% | HUP 90% | Sick: N
Snowshell | HP 100% | HUP 90% | Sick: N
--level 2
experience: 177/300

--inventory
Mouse | 1 FP | x1
--- | 1 FP | x0
Shrew | 1 FP | x2
Vole | 1 FP | x2
--- | 3 FP | x0
--- | 4 FP | x0

Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints | x1
Deadly Nightshade | Kills a cat in moments | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
Bindweed | Helps with broken limbs | 1x
Horsetail | Treats infection & stops bleeding | 0x
Yarrow | Makes a cat throw up & heals cracked pads | 2x
Marigold | Stiff joints & stops bleeding & stops infection & for inflammation | 0x
[ more can be found here: https://toyhou.se/BunnoBlizzard/charact ... er:1932401 ]
--items in inventory used
None
--predators:
Barracuda, Eagle, Owl, Barracuda, Foxes, Big crabs, Jellyfish, and Stormclan cats. (Tansypetal's murderous ex-clanmates)
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:08 am

It hadn't been long after the trio had buried the mouse before they began getting hints of a rogue pair near the border of their territory. Since Willow was leading the patrol this morning, it was her choice to pursue or fall back to home and hope they weren't caught by the other feral cats. She listened to Abysspaw perk up as they scented the others, the young male wasn't afraid of what lay ahead, with his swift meow to her question, she decided that with no fear among her companions that they could continue on, looking for herbs and prey, all while following the scent of the rogues to chase them out of the land of Amur.
[ #117 words ]

--cats on patrol
Willow that Weeps at Night | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Caw of the Carrion Crow | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Abysspaw | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 1
experience: 1/200

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x2
Mouse | 2 FP | x1
Snowy Owl | 4 FP | x1

Alder Bark | Toothaches | x1
Dandelion | Promotes Sleep & Soothes the mind | x1
Holly Berries | Mild Poison, Deadly for kits | x1
Nothing Used this Post
--common predators:
Lynx, Wolves, Snowy Owls, Bears, Badgers, Wolverines, Snakes, Stoats, Amur Leopard & Cougars.

--common prey:
1fp: Scraps, Springtails, Grasshopper, Worms, Arctic Bumblebee.
2fp: Lemming, Pika, Plover, Vole, Ground Squirrel.
3fp: Snowshoe Hare, Ptarmigan, Kea Parrot, Harp Seal Chunk (scavenged carcass), Arctic Tern.
4fp: Arctic Hare, Loon, Walrus Chunk (scavenged carcass), Chinchilla, Marmot.
5fp: Snowy Owl, Stoat, Whale Chunk (scavenged carcass), Eagle, Snow Goose.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ Explore 001.

Postby Flatterina » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:33 am

Vivika wrote:xxxx ── 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑬𝑫𝑬𝑵

+10 XP[/b] [70 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+30 XP [Codewords used]
+0% Hunger [Two free posts left]

Feeterina seemed to be smiling upon Sparrowtail and his group of cats today. Though they were mixed and matched, and he’d never worked with them in this constellation before, his patrol was reasonably silent and disciplined, as they made their way to the Docks. No new faces had arrived there in quite a while, but he knew that one could never be too careful when protecting one’s borders.
The winds whipped up as they approached the slippery rocks and he called out to the others to be careful, straining to be heard over the noise of the ocean breeze above and the crashing waves below.
All seemed to be as usual, though, and he was relieved to be able to lead the patrol back inland where the sparsely growing trees and flowing grasses sheltered them from nature’s worst.
Somewhere behind him, he heard a gasp.
Turning around, he saw Hazelclaw look at something he seemed to have found in the ground. The warrior lowered his head and picked up, hurrying over to Sparrowtail.
“A flower!” he meowed, and Sparrowtail was just about to ask him if his wits had fallen down into the sea when he noticed that it was no ordinary flower the tom had brought him. It was beautiful, multicoloured, and, in contrast to the other flowers that usually grew plentifully in these meadows, was untouched by the cold temperatures, blooming strong and vibrant.
“I don’t recognize it,” he told Hazelclaw, “but let’s take it back to the camp anyway. One of the healers may recognize it.”
[+1 Star’s Blessing, +1 XP]

As they continued with their patrol, Sparrowtail managed to catch a rabbit darting through some dried grasses and ferns. He caught up to it and swiftly broke its neck just a few heartbeats before it could vanish into its den. He was pleased with himself. Though he was fairly certain that the coldest of leaf-bare was over, prey was still scarce, and this would be able to feed a few mouths.
Only a few moments later Ripplecrest also caught something, and though it only was a half-starved vole Sparrowtail thanked his ancestors.
[+1 Rabbit, +1 Vole, +5 FP, +5 XP]

They finished their patrol near the shores of the Lilou, the edges of which were still frozen over. Despite the ice, Loki managed to gather some herbs near where the four falls crashed down into the lake and the waters were moving. Cats were prone to get sick when it was this cold, and the herbs would certainly be very useful to treat illnesses or injuries.
[+1 Yarrow, +1 Cobweb, +2 XP]

Totals
+5 FP | +1 Yarrow | +1 Cobwebs | +1 Star’s Blessing | +58 XP | Level 0 [58/100]

BigFrog4231 wrote:The Tribe of Singing Wind

+35 XP [534 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+10 XP [Codeword used]
+10 XP [Sickness cured]
-10% Hunger for Snow, -20% Hunger for Flower
-1 Tansy

Flower tried his best to hunt since he knew how important having enough food on the fresh kill pile was in this season, but worry about Songbird clouded his mind. Even after the two of them had been wandering through the meadows for quite a while he wouldn’t have been able to tell what he had seen and smelled on the way.
Snow seemed to sense that, for she was unusually forgiving when he startled a mouse and passively watched it dart away.
After a while, she sighed. “I don’t think this is going to work. If your head and your heart are back with Songbird, we won’t be successful here.”
Flower blinked at her, opening his mouth to protest, but didn’t know what to say – she was telling the truth and he knew it wouldn’t do much good to deny it. He had caught the glances his clanmates had thrown him when he spent time with Songbird, and he was alright with that. He had nothing to hide.
His shoulders drooping, he nodded. “Alright, I’m sorry. Let’s head back.”
Snow smiled curtly, then started back next to him.

They were most of the way back, Flower’s steps quickening, as Snow suddenly hissed and clawed his shoulder lightly, making him stop in his tracks, his heart hammering in surprise.
“What-,” he started, but the molly interrupted him.
“A snake, and you were going to step right on it,” she snarled.
She was right. Crossing their path, slithering leisurely, was a large brown snake. What was it doing here? Wasn’t it way too cold for them?
“If it’s out in this cold it might be sick,” he whispered, and Snow nodded. “Should we dispose of it before it infects our prey or let it go and die on its own?”

Totals

+65 XP | Level 2 [257/300]
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ Explore 002.

Postby Vivika » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:48 pm

xxxx ── 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑬𝑫𝑬𝑵
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
last writer's response; xxx xxxxxxxlast explore post; xxx xxxxxxxclan archive; xxx xxxxxxxexplore archive; xxxxxxxxxximage credit; xxx
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The Patrol:
    Sparrowtail • 100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick
    Hazelclaw • 100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick
    Ripplecrest • 100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick
    Smokestrike • 100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick
    Loki • 100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick
    Sorrelpaw • 100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick
    Explore info:
    level zero: (58XP/100XP)
    items used: none.
    prey list: vole (1 FP), lizard (2FP), perch (2FP),
    herring (3FP), squirrel (4 FP), rabbit (4FP)
    predator list: hawks, eagles, vultures & foxes.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Prey Inventory:
    vole: x1
    lizard: x0
    perch: x0
    herring: x0
    squirrel: x0
    rabbit: x1
    Herb Inventory:
    cobwebs: usage usage usage • x1
    yarrow: usage usage usage • x1
    herb name: usage usage usage • x0
    Herb Inventory cont.:

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
┌────────────────────────────────────────────┐

Writing/Action Points; (88 words)
    • The six cats agree to push on and continue with the patrol, still on the hunt for
    herbs and food supplies for the growing clan. <33
    • Sparrowtail thanks the Stars (and Feeterina) for the relatively peaceful patrol,
    although Loki has started up his mischief, asking if he'd look dashing in amber
    eyes. He is met with a resigned sigh by Sparrowtail.
    • Ripplecrest quietly surveys the horizon, eyeing the shores --- for any signs of tell
    tale trouble or distress. Just a little habit for the she-cat!
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    // notes: hey hey! i hope your day is going well! looking through my records, i noticed that i have some exp from the
    catlender prompts (day 16 and day 17), which can be found here. i believe i can link them to be added here? o:

└────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    x
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:56 am

Alledowaya wrote:Image

making sure to stay alert of their surroundings, the small group of three began to follow the rogue's scent. they weren't very keen of having an intruder in their territory and would prefer to have them gone as soon as possible. crow and abysspaw looked around the area, just in case something crossed paths with them. willow, with her lack of eyesight, had grown used to relying more on her other senses and easily kept up with the other two.

abysspaw's eyes were quick to spot a snowshoe hare nearby, sniffing around for food. deciding that it wouldn't hurt to catch something along the way, the young tom slunk away to follow the hare, which was fortunately close by. after a few moments of creeping towards the creature, which fortunately hadn't seemed to notice his presence, abysspaw launched himself forward with his claws outstretched. within a matter of seconds, abysspaw had delivered a swift bite to the hare, which now lay limply by his paws. picking up his catch in his jaws, he turned to rejoin the two mollies. (+3fp, +3xp)

the three continued on in pursuit of the rogue's scent, keeping their ears perked for any signs of the intruder. as they followed the trail, the scent began to lead them further out into the territory until they finally reached the outskirts. looks like the rogue must have only been passing through, as it was long gone now. oh, well. at least it was out of their territory now, and hopefully it wouldn't be making a return any time soon.

with the rogue out of their territory, the three cats turned around and left their borders. they made sure to pay close attention to the surrounding area in hopes of picking up some extra herbs or prey along with them. unfortunately, though, neither seemed to make an appearance. however, as crow glanced around, she was able to spot a glittering object tucked away under a nearby bush. her curiosity piqued, she approached the bushes cautiously, her eyes fixated on the unfamiliar object. how strange. though the molly didn't recognize what it was, she decided that it wouldn't hurt to bring it back to camp with them. (+1 supernova : multiple tails)

+15xp for 117 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger

total :

+28xp | +10% hunger | +3fp (snowshoe hare) | level 1 (29/200)

Vivika wrote:xxxx ── 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑬𝑫𝑬𝑵

the large group of cats continued on, making sure to keep their eyes and ears alert of their surroundings. though they had already managed to catch a good amount of prey, the patrol hoped to make just a few more catches before they began their return to camp. gathering some extra herbs definitely wouldn't hurt either, as it was always good to keep their medicine storages well-stocked.

it wasn't long before ripplecrest, with her keen eyes, was able to spot something tucked away under a nearby log. after further inspection, the molly discovered a small patch of herbs! carefully as to not damage them, she grabbed a couple of the leafy, fragrant plants with her teeth. though she was only able to carry a couple, she made a mental note to herself to return to the area if the clan ever needed more herbs. (+1 daisy leaf, +1 fennel)
with the herbs held in her jaws, the molly turned to rejoin the rest of the patrol before something else caught her eye. looking over her shoulder, she spotted an bright, colorful flower that stood near where the patch of herbs had been. she approached the strange plant cautiously, her eyes examining the odd-colored petals. looks like it was the same as the one hazelclaw had managed to find earlier. (+1 star's blessing)

as the patrol neared the shores, loki was quickly able to spot a fat rabbit nosing its way through the underbrush. briefly departing from the rest of the patrol, the tom crept off to pursue the creature. after a few moments, he returned, this time carrying a large rabbit that hung limply in his jaws. his mischief aside, nobody could deny that the tom was a good hunter! (+4fp, +4xp)

the group of cats continued along the waters, scanning the area around them. smokestrike's eyes soon fell to the shores beside him, where he was able to spot something darting around in the water. a herring! the tom paused for a moment, his gaze fixated on the shore as he waited for the fish to reappear. it did so, only a few seconds later, its body easily visible through the clear waters. the tom quickly struck the water with one paw, retrieving the herring pierced in his claws only a couple moments later. the others praised smokestrike upon seeing his catch, which was sure to feed a good few cats. (+3fp, +3xp)

+10xp for 88 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+20xp for 2 code words used
+0% hunger (1 free post left!)

total :

+49xp (+120 from advent prompts) | +0% hunger | +1 daisy leaf, +1 fennel | +3fp (herring), +4fp (rabbit) | level 1 (127/200)

congrats, you've reached level 1! you've gained +1fp!
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:07 pm

The Tribe of Singing Wind
Flower sat in the leader's den, thinking about the failed patrol from earlier that day. His bones ached from the cold, being out in the freezing weather so much that day. Songbird seemed fine ever since he took that tansy, and was eating a squirrel inside the healer's den. Flower was glad that morning dew had taken such good care of Songbird while he was out, making him a caretaker was a good decision. Songbird's cough wasn't only gone, but his apatite was back as well. Snow had been resting in the protector's den, tired out from her patrols that day. Flower was just about to fall asleep when he heard a faint voice from outside the den. ``Ah, Flower? I wanted to let you know that Songbird has stopped coughing and he's eating again. I jut though you'd like to know!`` The chipper voice of Morning dew comforted Flower as they turned to face him. ``Thank you Morning dew. Ah, can you let him know that I'd like him and Snow to go out and take care of something? I told Snow already, so you can just wake her after telling him``, Flower asked the young tom, not wanting to mention what the problem was. Morning dew had gone through a lot today, and didn't want to distress him out even more. ``Um, sure! You should get some rest, you seem tired! Bye!``, Morning dew called back to the leader, exiting the warm den. Flower curled into the warm bedding once again and fell asleep, glad that Snow was around to help around the tribe.

Songbird quickly finished his squirrel and headed over to the exit of the camp, waiting for Snow. He was excited to get out of the camp and stretch his legs after lying down for so long, tired of Morning dew's pestering. Snow walked up to him, saying they should leave the camp soon before it got dark. The storm from that day was finally dying down, but the dark would bring more cold than either them could bare. They quickly left the camp and Snow explained to Songbird that they were after a snake, or at least confirmed it was dead. ``We need to make sure it doesn't kill anymore prey, and that is doesn't make any sick. We have little prey as is, and I'm not sure when this cold will end...``, Snow explained to Songbird. Songbird just nodded and followed the lead of Snow, trying to pick out any scent of sickness he could find.
[ 423 words ]

--cats on patrol
--> Songbird that sings at dawn: HP- 100%, HUP- 30%, Sick- N
--> Snow that coats the ground: HP- 100%, HUP- 10%, Sick- N
--level 2
experience: 257/300

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
Vole | 2 FP | x3
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
Vulture | 4 FP | x0
Groundhog | 5 FP | x0
Raccoon | 5 FP | x0

Dandelion | Used for stings and painkiller | x1
Sorrel | Traveling herb | x1
Lamb's Ear | Gives cats strength | x2
Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | x1
Watermint | Treats bellyache | x2
Sweet sedge | Stops infection | x1
Hawkweed | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | x1
Lovage | Treats coughing | x2
Feverfew | Reduces fever/Aches | x1
Chervil | Stops infection | x1
Catmint | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x1
Yarrow | Makes cats vomit/Ointment can heal cracked pads | x1
Elder Leaves | Painkiller | x1
Tansy | Treats coughing | x0
Chickweed | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x2
Tyme | Treats shock | x1
Wintergreen | Stops infection | x1
Blackberry Leaves | Used for stings | x1
Daisy Leave | Eases aching joints, sprains, and pain | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1 | Feeding Songbird
--predators:
Foxes, Raccoons, Snakes, Opossums, Hawks,
Eagles, Badgers(uncommon), Beavers(Only near lake)
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echo into void » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:24 pm

level: 1 || experience: 29/200

cats on patrol
darkfire | health: 100% | hunger: 0% | sick: no
brokenstar | health: 100% | hunger: 0% | sick: no

inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x4

stinging nettle | helps with wounds | x1
juniper berries | soothes bellyaches | x1
lavender | cures fever and chills | x1
lambs ear | gives strength | x1
lovage | helps cure coughs | x1
mallow leaves | cures bellyache | x1
mint | hides scent of death | x1

items used
none used

predators
arctic fox
snow leopard
lynx
piranha
snowy owl

brokenstar decided she was going to join darkfire on patrol today.
she was feeling cooped up in the camp and wanted to explore a little bit.
plus, she felt like darkfire wouldn't mind the company too much.

darkfire was kind of minding the company.
last night, she had a nightmare and woke up to her heart racing.
today she just wanted to be able to feel the breeze without the clan leader breathing down her spine.

brokenstar walked next to darkfire silently for the first few minutes.
she started to feel some tension.
no, nervousness?
she wasn't quite sure.
but she could definitely feel her distress.
brokenstar had always wondered what exactly darkfire did while she was out.
since she always goes alone, she does have the freedom.

darkfire felt like her bones were on fire.
all she wanted to do was run.
she couldn't do that with brokenstar with her.
she was the clan leader, after all.
darkfire started imagining the way the ground felt under her paws as she ran as fast as she could through the forest.
she shut her eyes tight, hoping to block out her current circumstances.
she imagined it so vividly, she thought she was actually running.

"darkfire!"

darkfire's eyes shot open.
she was met with a tree trunk to the face.

"did you not see the tree?"

darkfire was not sure how she needed to answer that question.
she didn't want to start any drama.
she slowly started turning around, not quite ready to face the clan leader.
she couldn't exactly say that her eyes were closed because she was trying to block her out.

"i got distracted by something.
i thought i saw something moving."

brokenstar didn't look like she believed her.

"i can feel your tension.
and you're being very quiet.
it's okay, i get the message.
if it's alright with you, i'm just going to head back to camp.
i think i've had enough of the forest today."

and with that, brokenstar turned around and ran off.

[ 337 words | 2 codewords ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ Explore 003.

Postby Vivika » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:17 am

xxxx ── 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑬𝑫𝑬𝑵
last writer's response; xxx xxxxxxxlast explore post; xxx xxxxxxxclan archive; xxx xxxxxxxexplore archive; xxxxxxxxxximage credit; xxx

The Patrol:
    Sparrowtail • 100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick
    Hazelclaw • 100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick
    Ripplecrest • 100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick
    Smokestrike • 100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick
    Loki • 100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick
    Sorrelpaw • 100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick
    Explore info:
    level one: (127XP/200XP)
    items used: none.
    prey list: vole (1 FP), lizard (2FP), perch (2FP),
    herring (3FP), squirrel (4 FP), rabbit (4FP)
    predator list: hawks, eagles, vultures & foxes.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Prey Inventory:
    vole: x2
    lizard: x0
    perch: x0
    herring: x1
    squirrel: x0
    rabbit: x2
    Herb Inventory:
    cobwebs: usage usage usage • x1
    daisy leaf: usage usage usage • x1
    fennel: usage usage usage • x1
    yarrow: usage usage usage • x1
    Herb Inventory cont.:

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
┌────────────────────────────────────────────┐

Writing/Action Points; (162 words)
    • The patrol group agree to head out one final time, before taking a short break to rest and regroup
    for the day. <3

• Loki cannot ━ for the life of him ━ understand what is with the serious grump (Sparrowtail) next
    to him. A killjoy, for sure. The tom just seems so… on edge. All the time. He needs to lighten up,
    seriously! A prank should do the trick, no? With that, Loki slips away to hide behind one of the bushes,
    quietly biding his time. As pawsteps near his location, he pounces with a soft ‘boo’. But oops… it
    wasn't Sparrowtail. Wrong target.

• Ripplecrest hisses, tail slicing through the air, irritatedly, as a certain tom emerges from the bushes.
    And Stars, here she was hoping that it was some juicy prey or something useful. A growl slides from
    between her teeth, “Lucky I didn’t kill you, darling.”

• With Sparrowtail’s intervention, the group of six continue searching the territory.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    // notes: n/a. <33

└────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    x
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:32 am

+10 XP [77 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+5 XP [Predator fought]
+10% Hunger

As the two of them stood facing the bush, a cream coloured tabby emerged, a scowl on his face.
“I’ve been looking for you,” he snarled. “You thought you could escape?”
Thrushslip started and felt his heart beat faster as he recognized the other cat.
“We can explain-,” he began to say, but the other cat cut him off with a yowl.
“If only Tansypetal had kept to the rules! But no, she thinks they don’t apply to her, and now we’re all in this mess. I’m sorry that you are going to have to pay for this and I can’t get my claws on her.”
His last words were a hiss, and with rage blazing in his eyes he threw himself upon Snowshell, who was standing a step closer to him.
Swiftly, the molly stepped back and he only caught a sliver of her fur, snarling in frustration.
While the other tom was occupied, Thrushslip moved behind him and darted closer, burying his fangs deep in his enemy’s right hind leg. He was rewarded for this with a kick to the face with the other leg, but it had been worth it since while he had distracted the tom, Snowshell had used the opportunity to hit their opponent in the face with a well-placed swipe.
Their former clanmate spat on the floor and snarled at them, retreating slowly.
“You think you won? I’ll be back, trust in that!”
With that, he turned around and vanished back into the bushes he had come from.
The two warriors exchanged a worried look. This wasn’t good at all.
“Let’s get back to the camp and tell Tansypetal,” Snowshell suggested. Thrushslip was only too glad to agree, and together the two of them made their way back.

While walking, Thrushslip caught a vole and Showshell found a few herbs.
[+1 Vole, +2 FP, +1 Poppy Seeds, +1 Bindweed, +4 XP]

Totals
+2 FP | +1 Poppy Seeds | +2 Bindweed | +29 XP | Level 2 [206/300]
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── 002. ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:48 am

───────────────────────────

beneath the shine of a painted canvas adorned with gold, amber and auburn, beyond her,
        seas of chaos danced, a falsetto of waves cradling a thousand different shades of blue.
        this place.. it would always be one blossoming with memories.. lovely and sweet.. even

in the darkness. her breath was a gentle song, entangled with the orchestra of lyrical voices that chorused a little ways
        behind her. “eostre?”
        startling a little, curls of soft bronze danced to greet her, tickling her cheek as gentle eyes fluttered to hers. of course.
        it had been only jesper… he hadn’t been apart of the shores for long. just a newcomer.. sooner or later, he would leave..
        it was what newcomers always did. didn’t they? only a little handful stayed..
        “is something wrong?”
        lips adorned into a gentle smile, gold eyes seemed to twinkle like little stars flecked across the night sky. amusement
        quirked his features, curling his smile a little into more of a smirk.
        “of course, not.. just checking-”
        his voice was drowned out by a crescendo of bitterness that ignited in the hush of the morning.. an argument, perhaps?
        soft green eyes danced to the scene that blossomed from behind..
        “how dare you disgrace the name of feeterina?”
        “it was only a joke, essie..”
        letting her head waver into a slight shake, her heart seemed to sing a rhythm that felt all too familiar, a wisp of ice in her
        blood as a sour perfume embellished the silver air of winter. a reminder of what was to come.
        ‘essie, eli.. quiet down.. don’t forget.. we have a jackal to find… come.. i think i see it. ”
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cats on patrol;;
        eostre|hp 100%| hup 0%|n. sick
        essiex|hp 100%| hup 0%|n. sick
        jesper|hp 100%| hup 0%|n. sick
        eliasx|hp 100%| hup 0%|n. sick
        vangi |hp 100%| hup 0%|n. sick
        kiara |hp 100%| hup 0%|n. sick
        predators;;
        sharks
        jackal
        foxes
        snakes