Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:58 am

MistyAutumnDays wrote:
Hey broskis! Call me Autumn!

I currently:
-Am a Purple Guy Fanatic
-Love video games, fandoms, and the color purple
-LOVE roleplay!

My current mood is: Pokemon and FNAF!
I have two ideas (Pokemon).
1) Gijinka, humans with the ability and aspects of Pokemon, are hunted down for a variety of reasons. Some use them as slaves, a few are fodder for humans, others are freed to do whatever they want. Three kingdoms, multiple districts, and a brave group of Gijinka who stand for all Gijinka to be freed.
2) Pokemon have lost their "moves", so humans consider them worthless. Join a group of pokemon who band up and try to survive rival gangs, humans, and the rising problem of climate change.

I have one idea (FNAF).
1) FNAF Fighters! In this fantasy world, humanoid animatronics are the only human creatures living on Scottania. Along comes a villainous force, which destroys the robots and puts them "out of service". Another person, an actual human, finds their way onto the country and fixes the robots. More on plot if you PM me!

I do other roleplays, such as fandom roleplays (FNAF, Undertale, Steven Universe, Warriors, etc.) and non-fandom roleplays (Werewolf x Human, Human x Human, Fantasy, ect.), but my current mood for roleplays is the one I do for now!
PM me if you wanna roleplay!
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:10 am

☾𝚌𝚢𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝟷𝚡𝟷 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑☽

hi, i'm cyan, and i'm looking for some new 1x1 roleplays! i'm a semi-lit roleplayer who will always write at least 100 words as long as you give me enough to go off of. i'm open to roleplaying any genders and sexualities. i'm online most days, so can offer replies pretty often depending on how busy i am. i enjoy roleplays with romance, but it's not necessary for me to enjoy a roleplay. I use realistic faceclaims or just a description of the character. i'm friendly, and love ooc chat and getting to know my roleplay partners (i also have a discord if you want to chat on there). i don't roleplay in pms because my pms are always too full and busy for me to keep up. i won't roleplay as real people such as celebrities.

about you: to be a roleplay partner with me, i'd like you to be fairly literate though you don't need to write as much as i do (but no one-liners, please! it just doesn't give me enough to work with). respond fairly regularly and tell me if you're not going to be replying for a while. if you want to stop the roleplay, that's fine, just tell me please instead of just not responding.

roleplay ideas/prompts (bold = currently craving)

fandoms:
-homestuck - canon characters ☾ canon characters in an au ☾ ocs
-steven universe - lapis x peridot ☾ ocs
-voltron - keith x lance (i do have one plot in mind but feel free to message me with other plot ideas)
-harry potter - modern era ocs in hogwarts ☾ marauders ☾ professor ocs

non-fandom:
-road trips
-runaways
-children of greek gods in the modern world
-soulmate things (any cliche soulmate au idea)
-angels and demons
-modern vampires living amongst humans
-fantasy humanoids living in a sort of medieval setting (the best way i can describe this is similar to dnd characters and settings)
-elves
-adventure/quest sort of things
-people with control over the elements

my listo is also linked on my profile, so if you want to look at other fandoms or interests i have then feel free to do that as i'd be interested in roleplaying any of them as well!
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

parker’s search

Postby parker; » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:32 pm

parker; wrote:parker’s search
    i’m going to keep this short and sweet. i’m looking for a couple one on ones to help me get back into creative writing and story development. i am currently a student, but despite this i have a ton of free time to dedicate to writing and art. i have a strong preference for discord since i’m way more active there, and i’ll pm you my contact information if you’re interested. i am a semi-lit writer, averaging between 300-600 words per post, but i tend to mirror. i strongly prefer m x m pairings since they’re what i have the most experience with, but i’m up to anything. i post regularly and love to chat out of character!

what i expect from you is at least some notion of being active. i tend to get bad anxiety when people don’t respond and it leads into a downward spiral, and i’d like to avoid that. basically try to let me know when you’re going to be inactive. i also expect you to be able to help with plot development and the corresponding character development.

what i’m looking for
    - star wars (the mandalorian/trilogies)
    - ao no exorcist / blue exorcist
    - tokyo ghoul
    - fantasy settings
    - angels / demons
    - gods / demigods
    - experiments
    - werewolves / shifters
    - slice of life
    - soulmates
    - hit me up with any other ideas!
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CalicoWolf » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:34 pm

CalicoWolf wrote:
CalicoWolf wrote:What you can expect from me
~I write 5 to 7 sentence paragraphs (minimum 3 sentence if writer block hits) per character in each post. (Usually I mirror your post)
~ I LOVE playing OC, but there are some characters I can play. [Look below]
~ I can roleplay male and female characters.
~ I am willing to roleplay any type relationship, although being female myself not sure how well I'd write a male x male relationship, but willing to try.
~ I use punctuation, grammar and proper spelling the best I can. I am on a phone, so some mistakes may occur.
~3rd-person roleplay style.
~Eastern Standard Timezone
~ I have been role playing for over 20 years (yes since before I was a teenager, I am now a mid-level adult)
~ I will post often. Often Late afternoon/evenings Monday the Friday, seeing as I work. Throughout day on the weekends.
~ I only role play through Forum because I don't want Messages getting lost. Also, I like looking back on old role play to remember what is going on. But I do discuss things regarding RPs in PMs [or OOC].

What I ask of you
~For you to be able to post at least three times a week, I understand that people go on holiday or weekends away, but not all the time and one post a month really put's me off because I forget where we last was, so please let me know if/when you will be leaving.
~At the very least, three sentences.
~ Have at least semi-decent grammar and spelling.
~Role-play both genders.
~ No chatspeak.
~ Able to come up with twists and help with the plot.
~ Constructive advice is helpful.
~ Third person role playing.
~ For you to be honest and tell me if you no longer wish to role play with me or if you think it's getting a bit boring. Honesty is the best thing I have found and I will always be honest with you.
~ Do *not* ignore the rp, I won't do it to you so I expect the same. I find it extremely rude.

OC Character Types I have
~Male and Female Wolf characters who can interchange werewolf, demon, shifter, etc.
~Male and Female Vampire
~Male and Female Fairy/Fae
~Female Demon
~Male Human
~Female Black Panther
~Male Lion and Tiger
~Male and Female Mutants
~Also some I reuse/recycle Characters for different plots. And sometimes can create a character on the spot if the story calls for it.

Non-OC Characters I can do
Severus Snape - ( Marauder and HP era)
Hermione Granger
Luna Lovegood
Marauders era - (Lupin, Pettigrew, and Lily Evans)
Tinkerbell* [Disney Peter Pan sassy version]
Logan/Wolverine
[May be some others - feel free to ask]

Roleplays I will do
Harry Potter
Marauders era
Fairies
Wolves
Big Cat
Vampire
Werewolf
Demon
X-Men
Witch/Wizard
Human
Mix of any of the above
Original Plots
[PM me for any other ideas you may have]

Roleplays I will not do*

~ No instant romances.
~ zombies
~ Hunger Games/Homestuck/Warrior Cats [Don't know them well]
~ Twilight
~ celebrities
~Doctor Who

Updated my RP form 1-05-2020
May Odin give you knowledge on your path,
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way,
and may Loki give you laughter as you go.
Discord name: RainbowWolf#4227
Three things cannot be long hidden:
the sun, the moon, and the truth Gautama Buddha.

Annual LOLO Player - Everyone Gets Something.

Treats - Wishlist and Tricks - Non-wishlist
Avi was made by Compumon.
ImageImage
CalicoWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:59 pm

squeeze’s one x one roleplay search!

hi! my name’s squeeze. i’m lookin’ for some one x one roleplays to get me back into writing and to simply satisfy my want for a good roleplay. i’m a student and i also have a job, but i tend to find a lot of time to get on my phone, so my replies can vary from once to multiple times a day. i’ve been roleplaying for about seven years now, so i consider myself a semi-lit to lit writer, but i tend to mirror posts. I can write both males and females, i have no preference. i am in the CST timezone! i love to plot and expand on plots!

i expect you to be active or at least notify me when you can’t reply. it makes me really sad when i’m enjoying a roleplay and suddenly the other person dips. i’d love for contributions with plotting and character development, no one-sided ideas here! please mirror posts or post more and do not be afraid to write more than i wrote! i’ll respond with just as long posts, i love writing a lot.

i’d like to write:
- slice of life
- realistic human plots, such as roommates or roadtrips!
- possibly shapeshifters/werewolves,
although it’d be new for me!!
- warrior cats
- wild pets in general [dogs/cats]
- wild animals [wolves/lions mainly]

dm me if ur interested or have any questions <3.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:17 pm

What I look for;
I would like for someone to be able to write maybe 1 or 2 paragraphs
Please Dont have your characters be damsels in distress all of the time
Drama Is always good

Suggestionsare completely open to me
I love a good love triangle ;)
Someone who can plat male! ( I don't mind doubling tho)
I only play straight couples sorry! (i could maybe try to do bi/lesbian couples though)

My Fandoms
Warrior cat pairings
Danganronpa (1/2/3/island mode)
Harry potter (not that much into it anymore)
Gravity falls
Edith(Webtoon)
Lore Olympias(Webtoon)

What I'd love to RP!

Romance
Human;
hero x villain
kindergarten teacher x single parent
brothers best friend x brothers little sister
celebrity assistant x assistant
therapist x patient
stalker x stalked
Asylum patient x therapist

Supernatural romance
ghost x human
shapeshifter x scientist
werewolf alpha x werewolf lower rank/rogue
angel x devil
fallen angel x human
human pokemon x human pokemon

Story plot;
Nuclear apocalypse(causes people to form mutations)
Distopian future
Eutopian future (that's messed up)
zombie apocalypse (DYING LIGHT)
Girl has kid to ex, gets with exs brother
a guy and a girl who hate each other start to fall for one another
A love island type of setting (I'm just getting into it)

My story;
I made up this whole idea about people with powers , it's based on a story i'm working on on wattpad. I have pre- made characters. I can explain them to you and we can negotiate them (i have gay, lesbain, bi and straight chars btw and i dont mind doing romances with them but as long as it follows my story lol) I can be a bit.. stuck to my story. Or if you're generally curious feel free to dm me too

I can explain each character to you, send you reference images i have for them and tell you about them, however don't do this to steal my characters please
CHECK OUT MY ART INSTA @Sleepdeprived_drawings
Hey, My names Figtown!. I draw and I like cute things.

[b]I really love a good rp, feel free to pm me so we can work something out! I'm very open to ideas however iI only like to do 1x1's due to being too busy to keep up with multiple persons rp's.

USED TO BE :Doogle~noodle/Pusheen.love/♥shauneen♥roleplay♥/pusheen teh meme/Little.Lemon

I'd love to find old people i rp'd with and maybe do it again aha
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:23 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M
*M x F (used to playing girls
*F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*Owari no Seraph
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*FNAF
*Detective Conan
*Black Butler
*Shokugeki no Soma (legal aged, so 18 or older)
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:32 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing female if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with.

Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would be basically be the same plot line. For this one, I very much prefer to add my oc from Destiny. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable of playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too. )
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wild's search

Postby wildsight » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:09 am

XXXXXXX
┌───────────────┐

└───────────────┘
;██████████████████
;██████████████████
;██████████████████

┌───────────────┐

yo, i'm wild and i'm looking for some rp partners! i consi
der myself a active, semi-lit rper writing about 300-900
words, though purely rests on my muse. i don't ask muc
h of you only to be friendly, patient, can communicate,
let me know if/when you've lost interest in the rp.i ca
n also write for multiple characters and lgbt+ welcom
ing. below are my interests.

any and all animal rps, greatly enjoys canine/wolves
also enjoys foxes and big cats such as lions rps
fantasy animal rps, animals with powers/beliefs
dragon rps / wings of fire rps
humans with powers/supernatural rps
warrior cats rps, normal/exotic/with powers/<3

- flexible and chill rper
- characters tend to be hetero/demi/ace
- has a discord for communication or rping
- pm me if i have't posted in a week i might
have forgotten about the rp because my
life can get hectic quickly
- dedicated to plots
- has anxiety so patience is appreciated
- peace out rpers <3

└───────────────┘
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:10 am

Hello!
This is going to be a really quick paragraph that you can read, but everything in bold & red is important, so if you’d like to just skip through then go ahead!

I’m open to any suggestions & ideas for roleplay plots. (but please no warrior cats or anything of the sort. I prefer realism). Have a specific plot in mind? Send me a message as I’m always open for a new role play! I only play female characters and I’m currently only looking for mxf. I can help with plot creation. I will ensure you are taking part in a roleplay you actually enjoy if this is the case. I am able to be online everyday at the moment. GMT time zone. I have fairly good grammar (spelling mistakes may occur as auto correct fails me quite often). I’m really looking for a long term roleplay. I can post a reply everyday & I can develop the plot with you as we go. I can write from from 60 words to 750+. Currently interested in: realistic human plots (roommates, college, opposites, anything that involves realistic plots basically. I'm very open to new ideas)

Feel free to send me a pm, even if you’re unsure as to where to go with a plot and just have a simple idea in mind! Thank you! c:
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me