Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Halloween Event

Postby MySpoons » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:12 am

Midnightkitkat wrote:Username: Midnightkitkat

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:

--snipped--

Maned or not maned: Maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: A soft shadowy boy. Maybe some King Cheetah influences?

Claiming!
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:11 am

Username: Frisco
Link to Pride: The Dreamcatchers
Redeeming Custom Ticket!
Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: can it be inspired by an awd but grey with golden eyes?

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:27 am

Username: ΗγαςιητΗ

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: While the territory sounds expansive, it is far less than what the Children of Adeifux are used to. To the north, the flatlands stretch out, with very few trees dotting the landscape. Grass feeders primarily live here. Water is in moderate amount, and coverage for hunting sparse; one has to be clever and experienced to hunt well here. This land is usually used for hunting, due to the teeming wildlife. To the South, you have the wetlands. Comprised of deep canals and slimy swamps, only the bravest and water-inclined wander into that part of the territory. It's riddled with Crocodiles the size of a full grown King, and herds of Hippos rule there. Birds and buffalo are also frequently seen there, tempting many young lions to hunt there. To the East, jungles rich with life consume the territory. The Pride only lays claim to the outskirts of the jungle, but has plans to expand farther in, to explore the mysterious land. Thus, the prey and danger level of the jungle is a question left unanswered. To the West, the ground becomes rocky and sparse of life, as it leads up to a towering mountain. Mountain goats and Apes are found here, and with the small amount of vegetation, it is an unpopular hunting spot. But, the mages, leader, and lions seeking spiritual advice will climb to the peak of Mount Aris, in order to be closer to the heavens. Thus, while not good for hunting, it is very important to the pride, because of its spiritual value. These new Pridelands are called the Land of the Sleeping Gods; a new beginning for this ancient pride.
*it should be noted that this pride's cardinal directions aren't very accurate. Their West, is actually North. Their North, is actually East. Their East is actually South. And their South is actually West. It is heavily possible that during the Great Move, when they stopped seeing the same stars and constellations, they got their directions mixed up; so, its a bit different than what outsiders are used to.

Maned or not maned: not maned, please
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I was thinking something along the lines of one of these bad boys, but with more dark colors? Some black/dark greys details would be nice, too. Whatever you think looks best, really. A bit simplistic, with a more color-focused design, rather than detail-focused. I would love for her eyes to be very bright and warm-colored, like a fire. Thank you so much, and to whoever claims this, please take your time. I have no doubt that she'll look breathtaking, as everyone's designs are absolutely gorgeous!
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Username: EchoIre
Link to Pride: Motoheri Pride
Redeeming Custom Ticket!
Maned or not maned: Maned, please!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
moodboard a song?? eyes ref
just have fun with it!! :D Thank you to whoever claims it!
Last edited by EchoIre on Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:20 pm

Fleepity wrote:Username:
Fleepity

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
The Pride of Running Stars is safe and secluded. The territory lies in the wide valley between the mountain ranges of Herring Peak and Scorpion's Tail. The camp of Running Star is a cave system within one of the mountains of Herring Peak. Mostly cubs and elders stay here most of the day, but in the chilling winters, many lions enjoy the warmth of their rocky home. In the summer, however, prey is rich and the mountains are green with thriving fauna. A little way off from the caves, the Trainee Ditch, a dip of sandy ground, is where the mentors take their trainees to... well, train. In the opposite direction, however, the Willow Tree is where the healer receives guidance and warnings from their ancestral spirits. The Willow Tree is a pale tree surrounded by purple flowers and nothing else. These flowers never wilt in the cold and the pride suspects this is because the flowers are tied to the spirits above.

Maned or not maned:
Maned

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... mrc&uact=8

Feel free to go wild with the reference and thanks so much in advance! :3

claiming!
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:26 am

Username: Eleya
Ruyas territory is located high in the north. Its close to a tundra biome, but still has a few trees and even a forest at its western border. The south east is bounded by a large river while the north and north west ends in a mountain range. The pride sleeps in a cave near the mountains, with one single tree besides it. You’ve got a great overview over most of the territory from there.
Ruyas pride mostly hunts for caribous or mountain goats. If those are rare, they will also go for arctic hares or smaller mammals. On very rare occasions, they try themselves on an ox. Most problems occur with the wolf pack, that hunts in the forest. Foxes and eagles are not a big threat for the pride, though they can sometimes be rather annoying.
Ruya was born in a pride on the other side of the forest. The permanently had fights with the wolfs, so Ruya left her pride, to find a new home and found this rather safe place. She still has some problems with the wolfs, but they tend to stay in their forest most of the time.
Maned or not maned:
Not maned please
Id love something natural, maybe like this cave lion I've seen in the museum lately. Something that works with fading colours and a few spots or stripes. Nothing too complicated, as I would really want to be able to redraw her. If I may request one thing, Id really love her to have purple eyes, any shade.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:49 am

Claiming the Following Tickets!
DraconisSumeris
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:57 am

Steampunk_ wrote:Username: Steampunk_

--snipped--

Maned or not maned: maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: snow leopard or a Halloween themed

--snipped--

claiming!
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:33 am

Username: Stardust Cowboy
    This founder was always seen as a prodigy growing up. They were always a great hunter and took care of the young and elders. The whole pride respected them for being responsible and caring, but all that attention made other lions jealous. One night, they surrounded him while he was sleeping, and before he could get up, they pounced on him. He tried his best to hold them off but there were too many. He had to run, no, they made him run away and never return to his pride. One day he hopes to go back, but in the meantime he settled down in a large score of land that became his territory. It had some water holes, was grassy with some trees but it did border rocky terrain. Large rocks were scattered here and there and on the west side of the territory was a jungle. His land was right between the jungle and the eastern rocky area that led up to mountains. Prey would be a mix of anything that felt like exploring outside the jungle or lizards/snakes from the rocks. There would always be the typical prey lions feasted on as well. His spot of land attracted some other loners, and he would fight to protect it. Sometimes though, others got attracted to his sense of pride and caring nature and saw a leader in him. They would join him, building a small but growing population of lions.

Maned or not maned: maned please!
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: maybe a medium dark blue grey lion with a tiger like stripe pattern usin black or dark grey. White accent colors and maybe cheetah like face markings! maybe Bright blue or yellow eyes, maybe even green or red! :0 I’m not picky! I just want him to look like a kind lion but w a really badass design if you feel me :0 go wild!
Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jantzi01 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:30 am

Username: Jantzi01
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: Shimo's territory consists of a small aspen and birch forest with several little creeks running through it. A majority of the area is grassland, with several large rocks that he rolled down for sleeping on. The prey consists of large game such as deer or elk, with the occasional gazelle wandering through. The valley lies between the savannah and a thicker deciduous forest. Shimo tried to challenge the current leader of his old pride to a fight, as most young males do. However, he lost and was shunned. He wandered for a couple of weeks before settling down. He's very open to newcomers, and is frequently adding more members to his new pride, The Ushirikiano Pride
Maned or not maned: Maned please
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Gray lion with black stripes going down the back and a ring towards the tip of the tail. Light gray accents and blue or green eyes.
Last edited by Jantzi01 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jantzi01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me