Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of kings

Postby zenisiti » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:53 am

Username: AestheicNature
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The Tellio Pride's territory is not that large. Most of the territory is in the Savannah. To the North there is large gathering of big rocks where the pride lays to sun bathe often. To the East is where the Condove River runs through their territory. And down in the southern most territory is where you'll find the driest part of their territory. The pride rarely tries to hunt there. But to the west a small portion of their territory crosses into the forest where they have been most successful to find food. The leader of this pride was able to obtain this territory by fighting a lone male that was trying to build a pride himself.
Maned or not maned: Maned male please!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: My lion(ash) from lioden? xx i would like it to look somewhat like this!

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pets For Days » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:15 am

Hmm I think i could give it a try..
Username: Pets for days
100 words (minimum)
about their territory/
where their pride will be built/
how they achieved this territory:
I'll write it offsite and edit this post when done (mostly to help me count quickly)
Maned or not maned: maned pls
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: semi complex design, their left eye blue (04395E) their right orange like (d5896f).
Song for insparation, Either one of these palettes is fine by me: xxx xxx xxx, dark mane,
Heya, I'm currently active on TH
While I'm awaiting my stationary to be
built and greenlighted for pick up.
so if you see me post It's more likely
goign to end up being on my Toyhou.se
I'mtotallynotcopyiongmybffsmusictrackXD
Upgrading compuper please stand by...
I HAVE A VERY NASTY HABIT OF
MAKING MULTI USE BASES OUT
OF EDITABLES
andthennotusingthem
Pets For Days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:29 am

Username: cautiousculpeo
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The silver lioness raised her eye and looked around, her new territory was vast and open, a lot of Savannah with Shrubs and trees spotting the ground. Her spine prickled and she laid her ears back, she did not regret leaving the old pride, the King there was rude and demanding, she would start this pride differently, only willing parties would join, there would be no forcing imposed on anyone here. She padded across the dusty ground, surveying the area around her for a den or cave she kicked the little pebbles at her feet. The ground turned less sandy and more rocks appeared, she must have been nearing a cave! The lioness smiled and let out a purr of happiness before bounding up the hillside to her new home.
Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Based on my Lioden Lion <3 with a scar across her nose and a notched ear

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:51 am

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
The terrirtory is a broken land, that upon some distant time, was most part flat bare rock, but once when all of time was younger, it was plagued by quakes that either gouged the ground into canyons or threw up massive blocks of stone that created jutting spires and uneven walkways. A permanent mist hangs over it .
It is a difficult land to navigate in, even more so to hunt, but the pride made it their home after being driven from the savvanah by fires and another invading pride. That was generations ago and now the lions have well adapted to live in the bizarre enviroment.
Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
Dark colored

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:20 am

Username: sequoiatree
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
they live in the jungle where the trees are big and the waterfalls are bigger. a jungle can be very colorful so they use that to there advantage. since the trees are big they use them for transportation and or hunting, fallowing, etc. the also use the poisonous frogs and plants to kill enemy's and prey. they use the colors to paint there face and body which is a good way to camouflage/ hide themselves. they also use the plants for healing which is used and trained by a healer lion. they are very good at using their surroundings to their advantage, like the hole jungle is their playground.
Maned or not maned: maned
colors:
a grey scale/ black to but have icy blue eyes

design inspiration: maybe something that gives off a cold vibe when your near them, and maybe some war paint to.
MAYBE something like this https://laughtard.com/wp-content/upload ... nticus.jpg
you can just play around with it!! i just want something that looks cool. . .
Last edited by Tea... on Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:38 am

username: alluvium

100 words about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:

the pride resides in a densely wooded area, which likely isn't what you would expect, but most of this pride isn't to be expected. the founder of the pride escaped from a zoo after being taken into captivity many years before, and the pride grows because other lions become brave enough to to the same. there is a system of caves and tunnels in the forest, and that is where the lions take shelter. they hunt large animals such as deer, and no human ever enters the forest due to fear of being killed. the pride is made up of almost all lionesses and most males are turned away.

maned or not maned: not maned

inspiration/preferences/design prompt: perhaps something that looks like kintsugi pottery?
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Westsparrow » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:08 am

Username: Westsparrow
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The desert is home an abundance of animals, though many of the smaller ones are dangerous. A large set of tall, sharp stone rock formations borders the edge of the desert. Hidden at the base of one of these stone faces lays an entrance to a cave, wide enough for a lion to fit through. The deeper one goes, the wider the cavern gets until it soon emerges into a beautiful wide cavern studded with crystals that seem to shimmer. A pool of underground water from an unknown source sits off to the side, providing a fresh drinking source. This is the place the lioness has decided to make home for her new pride.
She had been cast out of her previous pride for going against their religious beliefs and protesting the ancient traditions which she found to be gruesome and restricting. She hopes to create a peaceful new pride that perhaps even celebrates a more gentle and openly accepting form of the same religion.
Maned or not maned: not maned
Some sort of non-bright gemstone, maybe like tiger's eye?
Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:28 am

Username: Meekins12345

This pride in particular can be found amongst the redwood forests, where the trees grow to reach and touch the sky. With such large trees and dense brush, it can be difficult and hard to spot such creatures. They tend to make their dwelling within the hollow trees themselves, raising their young and keeping from the rain in the protection of the tall and mighty trees. Part of their territory also stretches out toward a nearby beach, where large, black jutting rocks grace the sands of the sea.

The pride was founded long ago. Story has it that Leo, the lion of the stars, ascended into this land and claimed it has his own. Creatures big and small flocked to see the great king, and he chose his own kind to succeed him once he was forced back into the heavens by Ursa Major.

This pride is set within an alternate universe, reminiscent to the earlier years of North America, long before the Louisiana Purchase. Native Americans are the predominant population and keep their distance from this pride, finding them sacred creatures blessed by the stars.

Maned or not maned: Maned, please :D

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: If you could loosely go off the look of a house sparrow, that'd be great! I'd prefer less grays, though. More of the warm colors, if that's okay.Birb
╔══.·:·.☽мєєкιηѕ☾.·:·.══╗
Child of the Living God
Doodler | Roleplayer
.·:·.
Wanna trade? Check out my
trading group!
Wanna chat or roleplay? PM me! ouo
Convocation
Valley of Kings
Three Pine Range
╚═══.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.═══╝
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:43 am

Username: Rameiku

This world was in shambles. Terrain of all types blended together. Snowflakes fell in tropical forests, and icy mountains held the harshest sunlight. Clouds were no longer a blessing of the sky; fallen down to mid-tree height, and more of a nuisance. This pride laid in a cloud-ridden pasture, shambles of ruin their shelter. This area could be best described as a quilt; squares of different terrain, and land stitched together in a rather small area.
Their leader had chosen this area in a short-sighted decision. They had enjoyed the ruins, and thought they were beautiful in the clouds that strayed, but hadn't realized the reason no others had fought for it. While cloud was beautiful, it disguised prey, and enemy alike.

Maned or not maned: Maned please!

>Merle pattern like these?; xx xx except put together, so both red merle and blue merle? maybe like, head is red merle, and body is blue, or front half is red, and back is blue? up to you!
>Bright eyes, preferably partial heterochromia in one or both eyes.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmKitty » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:58 am

||Username||
GrimmKitty

||100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory||
The far reaches of the south had always been a barren land. Summer brought heavy rainfall and lush vegetation and winter brought the devastating cold. Rumours passed through the land like a storm with stolen wings, monsters had been spotted in the snow. Strange happenings in the south, tales of missing animals and bizarre discoveries which left even the wisest of animals in shock and disbelief. Most animals laughed it off as the telling’s of a mad beast but a few new better. A single brave lion went to investigate these creatures, hoping to dismiss these claims but came back to the awaiting animals with grave news. The threat was real. He then brought it upon himself to protect the lands from such evil, lions soon rallied to his cause and they stood together against the creatures of the dark. (140 words)

||Maned or not maned||
Maned please

||Inspiration/preferences/design prompt||
Just writing a little something to help your creativity<3
xx song xx
A cold and dark winters night crept slowly onto the last light of day. The blackened trees stood out against the pure white snow, the cloudy sky dark with sorrow. The last of the bird cries echoed through the air before silence greeted the forest. Something moved within the darkness. Who would fight these monsters that sunk in with the freezing night? A lone warrior stood in the heavy silence, ears pricked and claws unsheathed. His body had seen many battles but would face many more. To protect the lands from these dark beings and to protect those he loved, he would sacrifice himself so they may live. A crunch resounded through the trees, followed by more. His lips curled back into a snarl, revealing sharp white fangs. Let them come, he was ready.

Thank you^^
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me