Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

Euphorian Retired Racehorse Project by ♔Voltaire♔

Based on Click to view
Artist ♔Voltaire♔ [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
85 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Alhena

by Alhena

by Alhena

by baers

by lynx!

by lynx!

by baers

Euphorian Retired Racehorse Project

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:37 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe World of Euphorians
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArchives
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNursery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarn

Euphorian Thoroughbreds are a rare string of the Thoroughbred breed. They come from a single farm simply called “Euphoria” that has horses with mutated genes. These allow them to be able to possess any realistic coat or markings. Everything else about the sub-type is the same. Long, strong legs, a powerful hind, and great speed. Their eyes are soft and the breed is incredibly smart, if not a bit goofy. They love kids and have the rare ability to excel in any discipline. They can grow from 15hh-18hh, though usually somewhere in the middle.

The horses readopted through the Euphorian Retired Racehorse Project are looking for a new loving home and a new job. They’ve tried racing and have either retired or decided the sport wasn’t for them. Either way, they are ready for the next chapter in their life. Some of these horses will come with a little training already, and will have their new discipline already determined. Although others you’ll get to pick how they move forwards!

Welcome to the Euphorian Retired Racehorse Project.

Disciplines:

It is encouraged everyone read over this website for discipline ideas.

8/12/19 ➵ ERRP Opened!
8/12/19 ➵ Artist Search opened

Lines by Emberwolf
Banner by sprig
Staff Icons by Redbird
Stamp by ceance

mierose - Dude you're incredible. You've believed in this dream of mine from the start. Honestly, your excitement in all of this is almost as big as mine. It's infectious. This species couldn't have been possible without you, thanks for all of your help!
♔Voltaire♔ - I hope you realize how I literally couldn't be writing this blurb about how much I love you guys without you. You've supported me from the start and were so helpful when I was down. I probably would have made many more stupid mistakes if it weren't for you haha.
.River. - Thank you. When I was going through those rough days you validated me and pushed me to do this. You've been such an incredible friend to me and I hope you know how grateful I am. Not only that but you sacrificed your candy for me and I can't ever repay you <3
imaginary - Thank you for always having my back. You were ready to slap people if I needed it and that support meant a lot. You have so many amazing ideas too. Also, I've known you for so long and I'm so excited to start this next journey together. It always leads back to horse species, doesn't it? xD
vanilla bean. - If it weren't for you, none of this would look so gosh dang fabulous. All of your help and support is so incredibly meaningful. I'm so glad we've started talking more.
Kosciusko - Well, first I've got to state the obvious. Your designs are amazing and you are such an amazing person inside and out. Summit (may he rest in peace) and the rest are lucky to have you. Thank you so much for investing in my little dream, I hope it has lived up to everything you wished for it. Also, facial edits? Genius.
Last edited by ♔Voltaire♔ on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:55 am, edited 20 times in total.
♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ERRP Rules

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:33 am

*Follow all cs rules
* This is a closed species. You may not create your own Euphorian under any circumstances
* Be respectful and kind to all members and staff. Rudeness will not be tolerated
* Do not mini-mod
* Do not copy or steal anyone’s designs, backstories, or personalities
* Each horse only has five breeding slots. This cannot be ignored
* Nothing in ERRP can be bought or sold using anything but ERRP currency
* Euphorians can only be traded for art, slots, or other Euphorians
* Do not take Euphorians off-site
* Do not change a Euphorians design
New * You may only order one custom a month. This will always reset on the first of the month
* The NEW OWNER needs to pm the affected archivist if a horse is changing owners
* Both the new and old owner of the Euphorian must post on its thread to have the change be official
* No complaining or guilt-tripping
* A horse with a halter has been adopted

* Follow all cs rules
* Don’t play favorites
* Don’t respond to bribery
* Pay attention to edit rarities
* Realistic coat colors only
* No inbreeding
* For about every edited adopt (only including face edits) there should be four non edited adopts
* No line edits without Kassypen's permission
* Use coat calculator for breedings
New * One extra free custom a month
* May make a special birthday custom, can have one of the rarer edits (Kassypen/ Voltaire must approve before the horse is considered official)
* Normal Thoroughbred coats should be most common as foals are more likely to not have the mutated gene showing
* Staff are expected to be active, if they are unable to Kassypen/Voltaire need to be notified
* If horses aren’t judged within a month, Kassypen/Voltaire reserves the right to assign a winner
* Let Kassypen/Voltaire know if you want to make a milestone adopt
* Artists should only ask for cs currency for customs. Breedings are to be free until further notice
* Don’t make extensive lineart edits or rare coats without Kassypen's/ Voltaire's permission
Ex. chim, somatic, brindle, etc”
* All rare mutations/markings (examples above) roll with a 5% chance of passing to foals
New *A customer can request any number of facial edits (not including mane/tail) on a custom but each must be rolled with a 1/4 chance
Warnings wrote:none c:
let's keep it that way

Bans wrote:none c:
let's keep it that way
Last edited by ♔Voltaire♔ on Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:11 am, edited 8 times in total.
♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ERRP Staff

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:34 am

Archivists wrote:Image
ceance
(main)

LivingLethal
(nursery)

Lavellan
(barn)

j. bourne
(event)
Ghost Artists wrote:Image
Alhena

imaginary

Moderators wrote:Image
certified

Bluebird-

Guest Artists wrote:Looking for some new GAs! Get those entries in!
Last edited by ♔Voltaire♔ on Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:14 am, edited 20 times in total.
♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ERRP Affiliations

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:34 am

Last edited by Kassypen on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Euphorian Retired Racehorse Project

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:00 am

Final res just in case.

Feel free to mark now! I'll be posting here with updates and things, so make sure to check back regularly (especially today) to see new things that open! Speaking of which, our artist search is now ready for entries!
♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Euphorian Retired Racehorse Project (WIP)

Postby acadicus » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:06 am

mark!!
How did you find me?
─────────────────────────── acadicus ♪ they/them ♪ local pine tree ───────────────────────────
Hello, I'm acadicus, but you can call me whatever you know me by! I mostly hover around the art boards and I'm
honestly just here for the artwork, adopts, and several remaining pets I'd like. Commissions are open / closed! ♬
──────────────────────────────────────── ♬ ────────────────────────────────────────
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ch!cken » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:08 am

big mark
graphic design is my passionImage
ch!cken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:09 am

So excited!
Marking <3
I love this brat
The Club, sends their regards
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:14 am

Mark

-----------------------------------------------
My lions - DA
Formally known as Stonefly

Art by Canwell

I am currently in college and working full time and I’m currently moving so I am not going to be as active.
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me