DCAC | free characters | open!

Many of our users have created their own adoptable pets. Come adopt, or share your own creations!
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

If you are charging CS pets/items for adoptables then you should post your thread in the pets for art board: viewforum.php?f=21

Re: DCAC | free characters | open!

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:19 am

Bump!

So when would you all like the code drop date to be?
--------------
my characters |DA
free characters!
Image Image
-traditional artist
-character lover

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RupturedRaptor » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:32 am

-i haven't posted anything this round yet but i plan to do so once i get back from my holiday.
i'm personally thinking in a month or something perhaps (20th August, somewhere around then)? Honestly though i personally don't mind. ^^
RupturedRaptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:44 am

I agree that a month sounds great! :)
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:18 am

Sounds good! A month from now it is <3
--------------
my characters |DA
free characters!
Image Image
-traditional artist
-character lover

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sesquipedalian » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:02 am

Coolio! Plenty of time to try and commission some art :twisted:
sesquipedalian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Direwolf_1411225 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:04 am

Ahh okay. I could manage sooner (like, end of July xD) but whatever everyone else needs is fine =D
Woof!
Direwolf
Demigirl
Dog Lover
Tea Lover
🍵 © 🍵

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hi there! I’m Direwolf. I am a super-dog lover and am very knowledgeable about dog breeds. I speak English, and I’m a satanist ^-^ My inbox is always open, so feel free to PM me to roleplay, or just chat!

Direwolf_1411225

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:59 am

Direwolf_1411225 wrote:Ahh okay. I could manage sooner (like, end of July xD) but whatever everyone else needs is fine =D

Look on the bright side - with more time on your side, you can make your forms even better! :D If you finish them by the end of July, then you'll have another 20 days to make them even better, and get even more art and write even more information for the characters you're trying to obtain! :) Take whatever time you have at your disposal and use it to your advantage.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:19 pm

Base by From the Stars, edits and revamp by booklover789
(I will try to draw a pic of him before the codedrop, but since artfight is still going, IDK if I will have time </3)

Username: CaptainRon
Kennel Number: 20
Species and/or Breed: Human
Use: short stories that may turn into a novel someday
Name: Often called "Mario", though that's not his real name.
Personality:
Stern | Reserved | Professional | Organized
Mario is kind of quiet, but willing to speak up when he sees the need. He always calmly, but firmly enforces the rules. He likes to keep things around him nice and tidy, so he always knows where to find the things he needs.
History:
"Mario" owns a small used book store across the street from the popular shopping mall. The store is called "Mario's" as the building had previously been a pizza place before the gluten-free-dairy-free-hippy-vegan-plant-based nonsense fad drove it out of business. "Mario" had always wanted to own a book store, but didn't have a ton of money, so he wasn't able to change the sign when he moved into the building. People quickly took to calling him Mario, and he never bothered correcting them. No one is sure what his real name is.
Prior to opening "Mario's", "Mario" was a soldier, of sorts. He worked for a small government group that most people have never heard of, and went on small, but very important missions in countries that most people have never heard of. He was paid well, and he used that money to take care of his family... until they left him a few years back, and took most of his money with them.
He prefers not to talk about his past, or his life in general, but if you want to talk about your favorite book or author, he's a decent conversationalist. He's also not opposed to playing the occasional video game.
Extra(s):
Relationships:
Name Unknown- His ex-wife. Or, "wife", since they never technically got divorced. She is no longer in his life however, and he doesn't know how to contact her. He assumes she doesn't want to be contacted and respects her wishes.
Name Unknown- His daughter, his heartbreak. He desperately wishes to have her back in his life, and hopes that when she is old enough she will come looking for him. She's probably a preteen around now, though if you asked for her exact age, "Mario" would decline sharing that information.
Jarwx- They don't have a deep personal bond or anything, but this cat frequently wanders around the general area that "Mario" lives. Sometimes he will share a bite of meat from his sandwhich with the cat, who deeply appreciates it. "Mario" sometimes wonders if the cat belongs to one of those hippy-vegan weirdos that refuses to give him meat. (Which unfortunately for Jarwx, he does belong to a vegan wierdo.)
Mary- A teenager who frequents the bookshop. One of the few people who has ever asked if "Mario" is his real name, so he imagine's she is a bit kinder than she looks. She stops by at least once a week, looking for particular copy of Shakespeare's complete works. She's convinced that someday someone will sell it to either this bookstore, or one of two others in town. She rarely buys anything, as she has yet to find the book she is looking for, but "Mario" smiles a little every time he sees her. He likes to think she would get along well with his daughter if she were still around.
stormwarnings
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Direwolf_1411225 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:02 pm

booklover789 wrote:
Direwolf_1411225 wrote:Ahh okay. I could manage sooner (like, end of July xD) but whatever everyone else needs is fine =D

Look on the bright side - with more time on your side, you can make your forms even better! :D If you finish them by the end of July, then you'll have another 20 days to make them even better, and get even more art and write even more information for the characters you're trying to obtain! :) Take whatever time you have at your disposal and use it to your advantage.

You know what, good point. I’ll work on my forms even more :D
Woof!
Direwolf
Demigirl
Dog Lover
Tea Lover
🍵 © 🍵

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hi there! I’m Direwolf. I am a super-dog lover and am very knowledgeable about dog breeds. I speak English, and I’m a satanist ^-^ My inbox is always open, so feel free to PM me to roleplay, or just chat!

Direwolf_1411225

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am

Bump!
--------------